Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Removing the Shackles***

easyrider

IQD & New Financial System - Post From Removing The Shackles

02/15/2013

For complete picture & Charts Please visit Site http://removingthesh...es.blogspot.ca/

Looking for Absolute Data: IQD & the new financial system

The Wizards behind the curtain have been busy this week.

So have their puppets.

For those of you holding foreign currency, waiting for a knock on the door and waiting for that grand announcement or your banking codes, well..... there is a ** load of stuff going on in the back ground right now.

Some of the stuff going on makes it very clear to anyone watching, with even any amount of neutrality and the ability to think rationally, that it's not all rainbows and unicorn farts that's pushing through this new financial system.... and they are pushing it really hard.

I've discussed what's been going on in the background several times in the past few weeks. I tried to be subtle and perhaps that was my mistake- so each article has been more and more straight forward.

Personally I thought that my "What If..." article was pretty ** straight to the point, but I'm still getting people sending me emails and skype messages asking for more clarity because they don't understand (I guess). So I'm going to talk straight to the point, as sharp as I can.

This is the time for Absolute Data. I will share with you what I know, what I have been told, what I have figured out, and what my rational mind is telling me when it has weighed all the information and the intel and mixed it together with what my intuition is telling me.

We are being told that this new financial/economic system will be the saving grace of the world. We are being told that this new financial/economic system will roll out with the global currency revaluation as all nations will immediately be gold/commodity backed and each country's currency will reflect the real WORTH of each nation.

That along with this new system will be the return to Common Law and the enactment of NESARA- globally. That the prosperity packages, and the various trust funds will roll out, wiping out of all debt- both national and personal.....

WE are being told that this is all being done by wonderful people who, out of the goodness of their hearts and a wish for the betterment of human kind, are working from some higher level of righteousness and benevolence.

Let me paint you a picture of what's going on in the background, and then you tell me if this resonates with some "higher level of righteousness and benevolence".

Last Friday, right after the markets closed, the Somalian Shilling suddenly jumped from being worth $1USD = 24,300 SOS (somalian shillings), to being worth $1USD = 1605 SOS.

Go ahead and look at the UNs operational currency rates (which for Somalia hasn't been updated since April 2012): Somali Shilling 24,300.0 01 Apr 2012

and then go look at just about any online currency exchange site- here is XE:

Yes as of today the SOS has changed from 1605 last friday to 1581.97 today. That means that it's being traded AT those rates.

ahhhhhhh, but you can't get that rate from the bank! Strange that. All the currency exchanges are showing a trading rate that is fluctuating, yet even if YOU had some SOS, you wouldn't be able to exchange it for the new rate.

Next ask yourself: WHO just made a freakin' KILLING on the Somalian Shilling? (You might want to start by questioning Pelosi and Hillarious..... just sayin') (Oh and Hillarious? We know about Cameroon too- seriously chick, you might want to cover your tracks a little bit better than that, lol)

The IQD has been on the back screens of the US big banks since December and it's being traded back and forth between banks like the phone number of the town floozy. The banks- like Chase, BOA, Wells Fargo etc... are making a killing on it. OH! but YOU can't exchange YOUR IQD for the rates they're trading at!!!!

Same with the Vietnamese Dong.

As a matter of fact, if you're running Windows 7 and have their currency exchange rate app, then you know that the VND has been showing at $.48 ALL WEEK! If you use google chrome, and you do a google search for "currency converter vnd to usd" you'll see that it's showing a $0 value- no matter what currency you pair the vnd with and it's been showing that since this Monday.

Various Canadian banks haven't had ANY exchange rate for the VND for most of this week.

It is NOT possible for a currency to have a 0 exchange rate.

All the currency exchange sites show the old rate and most of the banks, if they have a rate, are showing the old rate. But the banks are all busily trading the VND on their back screens for the new rate. Oh, but YOU can't exchange YOUR VND for the rates they're trading it at.

9262475_orig.jpg

By the way, I think that some of you might find this picture very interesting- a screen shot I took yesterday- The rate for the Dong hasn't been updated since Feb 8th and the date at the upper right corner says Feb 18, 2013.... which strikes me as rather odd considering that it's only the 15th today. Some might ask what's going to happen on the 18th?

Most of the African countries are suppose to hugely revalue their currency, based on the mineral assets that that wealthy continent has to offer. Of course, the biggest problem with that theory is that the minerals are being stolen by mega corporation shells that are actually owned by the Chinese and US and European cabal.

Ask Zambia what happened to them when China decided that they wanted their oil and gold. Same thing in the Congo/DRC where slavery is thinly veiled as "commerce" and the Belgian puppets are stealing every scrap of minerals they can lay their greedy hands on, while the Congolese are being exterminated by disease, starvation, and roving corporate mercenaries... I mean, "rebel guerilla bands".

And what about China? The slavery of their own people rivals anything seen in Africa.

This week vast amounts of gold were transferred into the US Treasury. This gold is the last of the hoard that has been hidden in China- a hoard that represents the grand theft that has been going on for at least the past 2000 years.

This gold was stolen from all areas of the planet. Yet, now they magnanimously are gifting it back to all the countries it was stolen from? Think about that for a moment.

Here's something else to think about: If all debts are to be forgiven, then why are 192 countries getting a share of the World Trust? Is that money that each country received this week to be given to their citizens? If it ISN'T given to the People, then where is that money going? WHO is accountable for that money? Absolute Data is needed.

So let's say that the new system rolls out this weekend (as is being strongly hinted at from all sides of the pond). What happens then?

-The banks will make a killing on the IQD & VND currency exchange (they do get a nice percentage above and beyond the rate given to you)

-The PPs will roll out to everyone who was lucky enough to be involved in the programs

-The St Germain Trust funds- Alpha, Omega, Freedom and Destiny- will get paid out, and if you're lucky to know one of the trustees, or one of the people getting the big packages, you might get some of that money granted to you.

-You will get sent a cheque for every penny you ever paid in illegal income taxes (I have been told that these have already been printed)

-All your debts will be forgiven.

- NESARA Law will roll out globally (although you might want to ask yourself what Right they have to push the American Constitution on other countries)

- The bad guy puppets of the Cabal that lost this battle will be arrested and tried for their crimes against humanity.

- Announcements will come out that will explain all these things.... but it will be done in bits and pieces, and much of the really juicy parts will never be revealed to the public. In reality, the public might get about 10% of the real story.

Now. I happen to know that there are a whole lot of people who are invested in various currencies and part of the Prosperity Programs, and involved in the SGT that are VERY goal oriented and plan on spending the vast portion of their new wealth on amazing projects, such as free energy, cleaning the environment, building houses for the homeless, creating self sustaining communities etc... But the vast majority of the people who get this new money are going to do one thing:

BUY BUY BUY!!!

Hell that's even the goal of the Omega fund- to get as much money out into the economy as fast as possible!! (betcha thought it was for humanitarian purposes, didn't you?)

BUY BUY BUY!!!

Which is a great economic boost until you suddenly realize that 90% of the junk people are going to buy is not built in North America or even Europe.

Fancy cel phones, new computers, designer running shoes,..... oh right, they all come from China and India etc.... you know, places that are producing these products in human slavery pens in the form of sweat shops.

Does that sound like equality and freedom for all to you?

And who owns these mega corporations that make all these products that everyone will run out to buy? Oh, the same 1% controllers that own them now. So....... in 5 years time, after most of the people have spent all the money they got (and I'm being very generous with that number- many people think it will be closer to 5 months time!), where does all that money go?

Right back in to the pockets of the 1% that bankrupted the planet's economy to begin with.

So tell me if this resonates with you as some "higher level of righteousness and benevolence".

Do beings who are working for the betterment of humanity use blackmail, bribery and out-right threats and bully boy tactics? And if they do.... what does that say about "Righteousness & Benevolence"?

Like I said in the "What If.." article:

What If... There was a new financial system... that left the same banks in charge of your money?

What if There was a new government ..... but it was made up of the same ol' politicians?

What if There was new Laws..... enforced by the same thugs/authorities we have now?

What if You were told that it's a whole new system .....but the same CEOs were still making millions

.....but the same mega corporations we're still making vaccines, GMOs, fast food, toxic chemicals

........but the oil wells were still pumping and the gas companies fracking, chemtrails still cris-crossing the sky?

What if You had no say in the new financial system? ...or the new money? ......or the new government set up? .........or the new laws?

What if

Those checks they sent you, paying you back all the illegal income taxes you've had stolen from you for your entire life is a payoff to keep you fat and indolent, happily counting your shiny pennies for a few years?

What if

Their new era of prosperity and freedom still included passports to travel in and out of your country, drivers licences and insurance to own a vehicle, government registration of who you are, and continued to force you to prove that you are not a criminal?

What if

Everything they told you was new and wonderful, was actually the same old thing with a fresh coat of paint?

This week Ben Fulford had some very important things to say, such as:

This is what an MI5 source had to say about it: “In my view, to set up a world bank/currency you need to control all the gold, not just the existing BIS registered gold but the additional Asian gold. The Chinese gold MUST become part of the Cabal one world bank. To this end Cabal agencies are working, as in Mali, for FULL control.

(ps: the BIS's gold isn't in their possession any more, neither is all the gold in Switzerland that they thought they had safely hidden away)( but I'm betting that they'll offer you a great deal on some tungsten they happen to have laying around!!)

But Ben is missing the greater point- the hierarchy that exists and is controlling all these things are beyond the cabal puppets on this planet that are currently fighting each other like a bunch of rabid mange ridden dogs locked in a cage with a gnarly old badger with a grudge.

All these 1 percenters that are loftily hold court above the rest of us 99 pecenters are just brokers and whores doing the dirty work of the real Wizards behind the Curtain.

So... We have a new System rolling out. This is to be followed by announcements to the public that explain the new system and WHY it's been put into place. But, will they really tell us the truth?

As I said above, now is the time for ABSOLUTE DATA. That means, EVERY piece of information about EVERY thing. We are human BEings and we must have ALL the pieces of puzzle in order to see the entire picture.

IT IS OUR RIGHT TO HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION, ALL THE HISTORY, THE ABSOLUTE DATA.

When the new system kicks in, when the announcements start rolling out, WATCH, LISTEN, and COMPREHEND. What are we being told? Does it resonate with you? Do you think it's the truth? More importantly, do you think it's the WHOLE truth without a single piece of data missing? Because if it's NOT.... then there is a problem, isn't there?

Then again, I don't think it will matter. Because if they don't give us the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth..... someone else will ;>)

.... I have to admit, a small part of me is looking forward to seeing the looks on their faces when their house of cards collapses. They had their chance to make the Right Choice.

vnd+bank+feb+14.jpg

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

Seeing as how this article includes references to bank back screens, the cabal, Nesara, and Ben Fulford I'd have to say it belongs in file 13.

Or, if you don't believe what you read on Nesara (which is where I learned about the Buffet/Heinz impending scandal), perhaps you will believe Bloomberg. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-15/sec-sues-unidentified-traders-over-heinz-deal-trading.html

Someday, maybe the Doctor might come to the realization that the financial system is completely corrupt, and that there is a cabal.

Or, if you don't believe what you read on Nesara (which is where I learned about the Buffet/Heinz impending scandal), perhaps you will believe Bloomberg. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-15/sec-sues-unidentified-traders-over-heinz-deal-trading.html

Someday, maybe the Doctor might come to the realization that the financial system is completely corrupt, and that there is a cabal.

BY THE WAY, EASYRIDER, GREAT POST. THANKS.

• Upvote 3

ya well im not going to be satisfied ...lol.. i want all my forfathers money back too..... this article says they are going to give back in a check all the illegal taxes i have ever paid .. .. well thats not enough.. they think they ae going to play another game now since their done with this one .. and they think all the paper fiat money will end up back in their ofsprings account because they laid the ground work and set up the future in a way that they possibly cannot lose .. aw popycock .. im winning the next round .ok everyone gets a check .. and we will see who has all the monoply money when its over ..lol.. its flashing on the bar room sign .. .oops .. i mean on the bank screens all week .. they are blank .. and you cant see it .. it is funny how ever that the dongs are nno longer for sale on the forex .. ..now back to the bank screens and my din.. ar zzzzzzz... how long does anyone think it took that guy to think that whole thing up .. Hillarious and pelosi .. its not like you can prove any of it wrong . it was interesting . but im going to win this time .. where do ya sign up .?

• Upvote 1

You link to a story about suspicion of insider trading in a merger in order to prove what? We all know that insider trading happens. What does that have to do with the fact that Nesara is pure fantasy? How does that prove that the secret cabal is real? How does that prove that Ben Fulford isn't a raving lunatic?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

BY THE WAY, EASYRIDER, GREAT POST. THANKS.

Way to go Easy.... If you weren't going to bring it over, I was......

eventually being part of the cabal..wouldnt you get lonely ..and want to mingle with the humans at the local fair .. or state fair .. or just walk on the beach somewhere thats full of humans ...

ive never seen them ... the cabal ..

just kidding .. i have no idea if they are real or if they do exist ..if rich people have get togethers with other rich people to hang out and exchange ideas .. thats up to them ..im sure they do .

im sure the are educating each other about monetary policies . and how they can minipulate the system .. and pay others to do it for them .. so if they get caught doing something illegal .. they dont get introuble ..the help does .

• Upvote 1

- after Reading this article - it Gives me both hope and regret -

- A stomach .. and anxious anticipation of a great IQD / VND Revaluation -

- Regret for the masses who don't have any idea what is coming -

- And Satisfaction of knowing that I Obeyed "the prompting" and received a huge financial blessing -

- Either way - the GLOBAL event will happen -

- and When it hits the FAN - I know that I will be behind and not in front of the FAN -

- Blessings to Everyone -

• Upvote 3

You link to a story about suspicion of insider trading in a merger in order to prove what? We all know that insider trading happens. What does that have to do with the fact that Nesara is pure fantasy? How does that prove that the secret cabal is real? How does that prove that Ben Fulford isn't a raving lunatic?

Is that all that you extracted from the article? You struck me as being such an intelligent individual, I'm a litte surprised. My question is, how does the arcticle prove that the cabal is NOT real, or is just too far fetched for you or anyone else to wrap their brain around, therefore it can't be real. Not really interested in a answer... no disrespect intended either, just making a statement.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

whats strange is ,, they say these people are so powerful .they can kill a united states president but they cant shut down Benjamin Fulford

if these things are true .. whos going to capture the criminals and bring them into a court room .. they can send lawyers to defend them . and if no one shows up they will simply have the trial without them.. but then whos going to make the arrests .if they are found guilty ? ... the govts that are involved are going to send out the forces to arrest themselves ..?

i guess im way behind on this .

- And Satisfaction of knowing that I Obeyed "the prompting" and received a huge financial blessing -

- and When it hits the FAN - I know that I will be behind and not in front of the FAN -

:lol: that was funny .. being behind the fan ..lol

hey is it possible .. that behind the cabal , is yet another cabal ..? ... the real cabal .

• Upvote 2

From Wiki

Benjamin Fulford

He has claimed amongst others that:

AIDS and SARS are bio-engineered weapons designed to reduce the African ("Black") and Asian populations. AIDS was created to reduce the African population, and SARS was meant to reduce the Asian populations of the world.[5]

A Chinese secret society with a membership of 6 million (intellectuals like professors in various fields, scientists, politicians, etc.), this includes 1.8 million gangsters, and 100,000 professional assassins has issued an ultimatum to the Illuminati, warning them that if they persist with their plan to depopulate the earth, they will be killed. The society has created an alliance joining China, Russia, India, South America, ASEAN, the free Muslim nations and Africa that is united in stopping the Illuminati.[6]

The 9/11 terrorist attacks were an "inside job" carried out by the US government as a false flag attack to bring about new imperial mobilization[citation needed].

The Pentagon, the oil industry, banking elite, and the pharmaceutical industry suppress inventions including free-energy and anti-gravity technology to maintain power[citation needed].

Since 2009, Fulford has stated that the US government, using a secret military program known as HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) has been altering the climate, and using high power microwave energy inducing earthquakes including the Asian Tsunami (2004) and earthquakes in Japan (1995), Japan (2007), China (2008), Haiti (2010), Chile (2010), New Zealand (2011), Japan (2011)[citation needed].

After the March 11, 2011 Japanese earthquake and tsunami, in an interview on Japanese television, Mr. Fulford makes the following claim. "But the threat is not over yet. The American government in cooperation with [the] Federal Reserve, the Rockefellers, and other powerful groups, they are planning the eruption of Mt. Fuji Volcano. The earthquake and the tsunami was March 11th, 2011, 03.11.11. The Mt. Fuji Eruption they are planning is for April 11th, 2011." The earthquake, tsunami and this predicted eruption of Mt. Fuji he all attributes to the use of the "HAARP earthquake weapon in America." [7] [8]

Seeing as how this article includes references to bank back screens, the cabal, Nesara, and Ben Fulford I'd have to say it belongs in file 13.

I Have To Agree With Doctor LOPins About Ben Fulford ! :o

Ben Suggested That The 9/11 Terrorist Attacks Were An "Inside Job" Carried Out By The US Government ! <_<

I Think That His Foil Hat Has Completely Cut Off His Circulation ! :wacko:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Oh you seriously still think things are run the way you're told on the media and by the government?

You poor dear..someones in for a rude awakening one day.

So you truly feel God prompted you to invest in the Dinar?

Were you the guy that said you used to only have a million and then God told you to buy another million and you just kept going?

If so since you own so much do you think this suggests that there will not be a high RV rate?Or do you think it might be 1/1 or over and you just have really big plans for the money?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

whats strange is ,, they say these people are so powerful .they can kill a united states president but they cant shut down Benjamin Fulford

if these things are true .. whos going to capture the criminals and bring them into a court room .. they can send lawyers to defend them . and if no one shows up they will simply have the trial without them.. but then whos going to make the arrests .if they are found guilty ? ... the govts that are involved are going to send out the forces to arrest themselves ..?

i guess im way behind on this .

:lol:/> that was funny .. being behind the fan ..lol

hey is it possible .. that behind the cabal , is yet another cabal ..? ... the real cabal .

Behind the 'cabal' is the supernatural new age one world religion/government that will replace it eventually.You will probably think I am nuts but eventually 'aliens' will appear and pretend to save us from the cabal.But first the cabal must complete their duty to crash this old system so the new one may be brought in.Thing is that these 'aliens' are actually the fallen angels and nephilim spawn that will appear to deceive mankind and lead up to the final battle of armaegeddon.

Taking the form of ET's and ascended masters is how the will convince nearly everyone in the world that the old ways (including religion) were wrong and that they will lead us into enlightment.Their leader will be the supernatural superman we refer to as the antichrist.He will convince everyone that he is the creator God that genetically created mankind,and will eventually demand worship.

Sounds crazy I know.But my hands are clean now that I have mentioned it to everyone.Keep your eyes open people.As we enter the tribulation you will start to see these things unfold.And yes..sorry but contrary to mainstream Christianity the bible does not preach a pre tribulation rapture of beleivers.We are the lukewarm age and we will be thoroughly tested and put through the fire to see if we are truly worthy of eternal life.

Remember, one hit and one hit only, then pass it down the line.!!!

You people are so closed minded and condescending at times. <_<

The fact that what you read about in the papers and hear about on the news isn't really reality most of the time is going to be a very shocking revelation for many of you one day.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

It all sounds great easy but I have to admit with no disrespect to you of course, this really sounds impossible. It would be nice though. It's one thing to believe that we could make truckloads of money on IQD but this seems completely over the top. I have read some about NESARA but their website just didn't seem to be legit to me, maybe I'm way off, and I really hope for all our sakes that I am.

• Upvote 1

I Have To Agree With Doctor LOPins About Ben Fulford ! :o/>

Ben Suggested That The 9/11 Terrorist Attacks Were An "Inside Job" Carried Out By The US Government ! <_</>

I Think That His Foil Hat Has Completely Cut Off His Circulation ! :wacko:/>

:D/> :D/> :D/>

Please don't degrade yourself to the level of the blind mockers by using such silly overused and outdated phrases like 'tin foil hats' etc for something you simply don't understand Thug.I know you are far better and more creative than that.

I do not know your personal religious affiliation Thug;but just let me say while I have it on my mind that Christians who mock people who talk about the New World Order are particularly irksome to me.

So many Christians claim to believe that there will one day be a one world religion/govt ruled over by a satanic supernatural behemoth called the antichrist.

Ok..so why do so many Christians still mock those that talk about elite families,corporations,and international bankers that worship lucifer; whom are currently working to create a satanic system just like is described in Revelations.

Are modern Christians really so delusional and asleep to think that whatever they are told by the media and government is reality.Are they truly silly enough to think that this new end days system will just be created out of nowhere without any preparation whatsoever?

Think again...this system has been growing and slowly spreading it's satanic tentacles all over the world for the last 200 plus years.And the father of lies and deceit has done his job well.Hardly any modern day Christians even realize how the system really works,and how the devil worshipping elites are nearly ready to take their evil secret society public.The mind control and conditioning has done it's job.Wake up to the truth before it's too late.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Please don't degrade yourself to the level of the blind mockers by using such silly overused and outdated phrases like 'tin foil hats' etc for something you simply don't understand Thug.I know you are far better and more creative than that.

I do not know your personal religious affiliation Thug;but just let me say while I have it on my mind that Christians who mock people who talk about the New World Order are particularly irksome to me.

So many Christians claim to believe that there will one day be a one world religion/govt ruled over by a satanic supernatural behemoth called the antichrist.

Ok..so why do so many Christians still mock those that talk about elite families,corporations,and international bankers that worship lucifer; whom are currently working to create a satanic system just like is described in Revelations.

Are modern Christians really so delusional and asleep to think that whatever they are told by the media and government is reality.Are they truly silly enough to think that this new end days system will just be created out of nowhere without any preparation whatsoever?

Think again...this system has been growing and slowly spreading it's satanic tentacles all over the world for the last 200 plus years.And the father of lies and deceit has done his job well.Hardly any modern day Christians even realize how the system really works,and how the devil worshipping elites are nearly ready to take their evil secret society public.The mind control and conditioning has done it's job.Wake up to the truth before it's too late.

I know you weren't talking to me truepatriot but which scenario are you calling the New World Order, the one that easy posted about in this thread, NESARA, or the current dark cabal situation?

• Upvote 1

Behind the 'cabal' is the supernatural new age one world religion/government that will replace it eventually.You will probably think I am nuts but eventually 'aliens' will appear and pretend to save us from the cabal.But first the cabal must complete their duty to crash this old system so the new one may be brought in.Thing is that these 'aliens' are actually the fallen angels and nephilim spawn that will appear to deceive mankind and lead up to the final battle of armaegeddon.

Taking the form of ET's and ascended masters is how the will convince nearly everyone in the world that the old ways (including religion) were wrong and that they will lead us into enlightment.Their leader will be the supernatural superman we refer to as the antichrist.He will convince everyone that he is the creator God that genetically created mankind,and will eventually demand worship.

Sounds crazy I know.But my hands are clean now that I have mentioned it to everyone.Keep your eyes open people.As we enter the tribulation you will start to see these things unfold.And yes..sorry but contrary to mainstream Christianity the bible does not preach a pre tribulation rapture of beleivers.We are the lukewarm age and we will be thoroughly tested and put through the fire to see if we are truly worthy of eternal life.

You people are so closed minded and condescending at times. dry.gif

The fact that what you read about in the papers and hear about on the news isn't really reality most of the time is going to be a very shocking revelation for many of you one day.

laugh.giflaugh.gif Thanks for the laugh......I def needed that!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

I know you weren't talking to me truepatriot but which scenario are you calling the New World Order, the one that easy posted about in this thread, NESARA, or the current dark cabal situation?

I am not sure whether NESARA is disinfo or not.

There is tons of disinformation out there to keep people confused and divided.But the cabal in and itself is very real,working behind the scenes to accomplish their one world govt/religion.The cabal themselves and the new system they will create out of the old one they will crash can both be referred to as the New World Order.If NESARA is real I imagine they will use it to placate the masses with material things,and continue to blind them to whats really going on.Much in the same way people who are ignorant will probably use the Dinar RV money after it happens.Many will likely buy all material possessions or hoard the money back thinking they have a lifelong nest egg for themselves.They are mistaken.

laugh.giflaugh.gif Thanks for the laugh......I def needed that!!!

Laugh all you want.

It won't pull your rump out of the fire when reality finally comes to roost.

And when I say 'reality' I mean the real thing,and not what you've been conditioned to THINK it is.

Good luck!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I am not sure whether NESARA is disinfo or not.

There is tons of disinformation out there to keep people confused and divided.But the cabal in and itself is very real,working behind the scenes to accomplish their one world govt/religion.The cabal themselves and the new system they will create out of the old one they will crash can both be referred to as the New World Order.If NESARA is real I imagine they will use it to placate the masses with material things,and continue to blind them to whats really going on.Much in the same way people who are ignorant will probably use the Dinar RV money after it happens.Many will likely buy all material possessions or hoard the money back thinking they have a lifelong nest egg for themselves.They are mistaken.

Well truepatriot , I do believe that the New World Order is well underway and the fact is that NOTHING can stop it. It is prophesied in the bible, and I believe we are in the last days.

• Upvote 1