Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****MYSTERY LADY GIVES RUMOR UPDATE****

UNEEK

************************MYSTERY LADY RUMOR UPDATE***************************

Hello Everybody -

I hope you are all keeping your spirits up. Remember, as I stated previously the final piece to the puzzle is the approval vote of the 2013 budget.

This again is scheduled to take place early next week (feb.5) so please do not lose faith.

My husband has told me that there can no longer be delays on the opening of the new budget, reason being is that there are many signed contracts with different countries and independent contractors that can not be rescinded.

Along with that, Iraq wants to be able to be part of the international community, and this will only happen once there budget is approved and all sanctions are officially removed (already done) and announced.

I am very excited to finally see this investment come to fruition, and I fully believe it will happen this up coming week! The rate will be 3.42 and rise over time from there, don't let anyone tell you anything different. We are truly at the end friends :)

Wife in the Know

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 15
  • Downvote 3

A hate that word "fruition" ........Why don't they just say "its gonna happen"..... Lol

As always thanks ANEEK!

Good Morning -- sorry you do not like the word -- I think it sounds pretty cool -- lol - some folks like a little flair to their words and some folks prefer the plain and simple - its nice to have options --

Just curious why you continue to address me as ANEEK instead of my username UNEEK - Have a GREAT DAY !!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Good Morning -- sorry you do not like the word -- I think it sounds pretty cool -- lol - some folks like a little flair to their words and some folks prefer the plain and simple - its nice to have options --

Just curious why you continue to address me as ANEEK instead of my username UNEEK - Have a GREAT DAY !!

Oops.....I didn't even realize I was doing that with your name...I apologize! It's funny how we do things inadvertently through habit. Ill get it right next time no doubt.

Edited by motox565
  • Upvote 2

I would like for us to get paid also -- I am ready to switch rides -- lol

I read a lot from a lot of places - news - rumors - the whole gambit all over the place - so I admit that info / rumtel runs together after a while and have a difficult time remembering where I read what --

I am just putting a question out there for some some clarification -- I am NOT stating anything as being a fact - Thanks for the feedback

It "seems" that I read somewhere that the RV could actually happen or be announced (not sure which) before the budget was actually approved - can anyone shed some light on this and thanks a bunch -- I may have this all confused - I still have this pounding headache from last night -- lol what a night it was -

In spite of the let down - which I do admit I WAS DISAPPOINTED -- I still have hope and feel that there is still possibility of showing even today --

THIS JUST IN: AS RUMOR OF COURSE..........................

[10:43:36 AM] winalot: HEY ... THE IRS JUST ANNOUNCED ANOTHER DELAY FOR TAX FILING... AM LOOKING FOR IT ONLINE.. THEY HAVE PUSHED IT BACK FURTHER

[10:43:48 AM] winalot: AND.... AM HEARING THAT THIS "MAY" SHOW UP BY NOON????? ( do not know of her time CST EST ??)

• Upvote 1

************************MYSTERY LADY RUMOR UPDATE***************************

Hello Everybody -

I hope you are all keeping your spirits up. Remember, as I stated previously the final piece to the puzzle is the approval vote of the 2013 budget.

This again is scheduled to take place early next week (feb.5) so please do not lose faith.

My husband has told me that there can no longer be delays on the opening of the new budget, reason being is that there are many signed contracts with different countries and independent contractors that can not be rescinded.

Along with that, Iraq wants to be able to be part of the international community, and this will only happen once there budget is approved and all sanctions are officially removed (already done) and announced.

I am very excited to finally see this investment come to fruition, and I fully believe it will happen this up coming week! The rate will be 3.42 and rise over time from there, don't let anyone tell you anything different. We are truly at the end friends :)/>

Wife in the Know

UNEEK I know this is not your words & it is only rumor. I must say "wife in the know " does not know anything & sounds just like a pumper that had to change their name because every one caught on to them. We have already seen from the CBI that it will be a float from where it is now not some higher rate. I do feel they will give it a boost in the raise department but not over .50 cents & let it float from there of course the .50 cents is as high I feel it could be lower than that but that is as high as I think they will go ( I could be way off & we see it start at 1166 & float up). Yes I do feel some kind of jump will go it to place even if it is only up to .01 cent & than float from there.

So to all who read this rumor expect low & if we get higher it will be a surprise & blessing, But you won't be let down when it comes out low & not at what these pumpers & gurus say it will.Now could it over time reach the $3.42 or even $4.00 Yes it could over time maybe 2 years or maybe as many as 5 or 6 years. I say pick you rate that make you happy & than cash out keeping in mind you can always cash in small amounts over time until it reaches the point you just say that's enough waiting for me & cash the rest of what you have.

• Upvote 1

I will put up my Dinar against your Dinar and bet it does RV this week and 2 to 1 the rate is not 3.42.

Good Afternoon from the Eastern US -- I like your confidence for sure !!! Hey I am in agreement with you - and though I could stand the chance of winning lol I will forfeit the opportunity and be happy with what I have - Thanks!! I will keep what's behind Door #1 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

tumblr_mavo3mByjd1ro8ysbo1_r1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

Same reason so many folks were calling "Hoosier" - "Hossier" a few days ago.......... :lol:

• Upvote 3

To whom are you speaking?

I agree moto, I believe an RV is imminent. No one knows what the rate will be. If it is .10 I would be extremely happy. My main goal this year is retirement so I am not receiving a paycheck and to become a ghost to the IRS.

• Upvote 3

UNEEK I know this is not your words & it is only rumor. I must say "wife in the know " does not know anything & sounds just like a pumper that had to change their name because every one caught on to them. We have already seen from the CBI that it will be a float from where it is now not some higher rate. I do feel they will give it a boost in the raise department but not over .50 cents & let it float from there of course the .50 cents is as high I feel it could be lower than that but that is as high as I think they will go ( I could be way off & we see it start at 1166 & float up). Yes I do feel some kind of jump will go it to place even if it is only up to .01 cent & than float from there.

So to all who read this rumor expect low & if we get higher it will be a surprise & blessing, But you won't be let down when it comes out low & not at what these pumpers & gurus say it will.Now could it over time reach the $3.42 or even $4.00 Yes it could over time maybe 2 years or maybe as many as 5 or 6 years. I say pick you rate that make you happy & than cash out keeping in mind you can always cash in small amounts over time until it reaches the point you just say that's enough waiting for me & cash the rest of what you have.

Good Afternoon -- I certainly respect your reasoning - logic and intelligent response --- I cannot even argue with you -- I am sooooo limited in economical knowledge as I have never studied it - I have only worked hard to contribute to it -- lol

Actually I have heard even a little higher rate but the $3.42 is from Mystery Lady -- I heard $5.25 yesterday -- I have been reading a lot more in that area lately to gain a better understanding of the re--valuing of currencies but still no scholar - I do have some some more educated intelligent individuals that I trust and their involvement has stated even higher rates being possible -- Of course I do not challenge them - I'm not stupid - lol

Thank you very much for your contribution to the thread as it gives a perspective for all to contemplate and each person can and will be accountable at least to themselves for their decisions and actions -- I accept mine <3 <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 1