Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****MYSTERY LADY GIVES RUMOR UPDATE****

UNEEK

:D/>

"I likie"!! :lol:/>

I like everything about this rumor! Great beginning, great rate, great time frame. I am certainly available the next few days!!! :lol:/>

Nobody, can dispute the wife intel!!!! :lol:

Cheers.....Hears to Hoping!!! :D/>

Go RV!!!

:P/> :P/> :P/>

• Upvote 5

If you haven't read Adam's drive by, get there, in Chats!!!

After reading Adams drive by, it dawned on me, that this mystery woman could be Adams wife!!! :P

We can only hope!!! :P

This plus, Adam, makes me very hopeful, and happy!!

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

After reading Adams drive by, it dawned on me, that this mystery woman could be Adams wife!!! tongue.gif

We can only hope!!! tongue.gif

Go RV!!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

NWGUY, your good. It could possibly be possible. Great observation. ;)

• Upvote 3

Hey maybe some of you folks will be able to afford to do this - <3 <3

103.jpglaugh.gif

smile.gif +1UNEEK! Thanks for the post. My crystal has said previously that the HCL AND CH. 7 would be done by the end of this month. It is also saying it will happen early this week. Everything crossed. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

+1 I don't mind waiting till the end of the month when it is already at the end of the month !! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 6

After reading Adams drive by, it dawned on me, that this mystery woman could be Adams wife!!! :P/>

We can only hope!!! :P/>

Go RV!!!

:D/> :D/> :D/>

Lol, Naw... she credits OC's post's and Info in her Post, Not Adam's... Just Sayin!

• Upvote 1

smile.gif +1UNEEK! Thanks for the post. My crystal has said previously that the HCL AND CH. 7 would be done by the end of this month. It is also saying it will happen early this week. Everything crossed. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

I've been saving these for you but do not know if of any real value - maybe a smile?? <3 <3 <3 <3 Maybe the real techy Hero83 can enlarge them 4U

u19553381.jpgu28607966.jpg

• Upvote 3

I am not much of a painter - like painting a house (although I have done quite a bit in my day) not even one much to "paint the town"

I am more of a wall paper type of gal -- Here's what I have in mind for a room in my house -

1osrqb.jpg

• Upvote 2