Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guns and Ammo or more Dinar?

I'd go with guns and ammo.. Let me give you a brief explanation of what I've seen recently. At local gunshops, and even different Walmart stores of all places, in western KY ammo for .40, .45acp, 9mm, 22 LR, 308/ 7.62, .556, 7.62x39, .38spcl, .357Mag, and .44mag is.. gone. Oh sure stores restock, but it goes fast. Scary fast. I've seen a lot of things in the world of fire arms, but I finally saw something a few days ago that made my eyes nearly pop out of my head. In Paducah KY AR15 magazines, specifically Magpul Pmags, selling for 49.95. I bought all mine for around 14 or 15 dollars two years ago.. wtf. So.. yeah, skip the dinar.

Also.. if anyone buys guns instead of dinar, be warned.. Be careful about the types of pistols you buy; some have magazines that are 40 to 60 dollars a pop.. Research before you buy. Same goes for AR and AK type rifles apparently..

Also, whoever pointed out that 'AR' stands for Armalite is correct.

Peace.

• 1 month later...

Back to the original topic -

Start with what every financial investor tells you. Diversify. Then you will have some of both worlds. An investment in a fire arm is protecting you, your family and your home/assets. Owning dinar is a way to enhance your future. Moderation is in order too. Oh, and being able to eat trumps all the previously mentioned plans. Take a breath, Plan your work, then work your plan. Most importantly - just start - and stop talking or typing out your intentions. MOVE FORWARD !

When I got into this investment two years ago (wow, that long? I was under the impression it was going to POP in a few seconds - LOL :shrug: ) It took me weeks to make a move. When I finally made a move, I put an urgency to 'do what I could', 'when I could', without letting all the drama in the news and these chat rooms scare me to death.

I am now comfortable and even relieved with the knowledge and accomplishments that I have been able to complete and absorb for future decisions. Put a ceiling on your buying of dinars and/or weapons that you can live with and stay within your means. I learned this the hard way with buying RESERVES at the Dinar Dealers. WOW - wish I had that cash back ! As far as self defense weapons, people will be trading them to you for food when times get tight. You'd be surprised at how many people who own firearms, don't know how to use or handle them. But they like to eat.

Again - three (3) words of the day:

Plan

Start

Moderation

Done-

Drops my mic pants and goes to take a leak.

• Upvote 2

Heavy caliber arms will better suit your needs. 243m thru 45- 70 will do the trick. If you think for a minute you'll stand alone in a firefight against anyone or two people with military grade weapons and training then consider yourself and idiot. Not gonna happen! 223 is a wimp load developed by NATO to wound. 5 soldiers per wounded. Ring a bell? Been there, done that! Long range, snipe that a$$!

are those authentic ak47 or just a knock off at that price

If it fires the round consistently, does it matter? 

Heavy caliber arms will better suit your needs. 243m thru 45- 70 will do the trick. If you think for a minute you'll stand alone in a firefight against anyone or two people with military grade weapons and training then consider yourself and idiot. Not gonna happen! 223 is a wimp load developed by NATO to wound. 5 soldiers per wounded. Ring a bell? Been there, done that! Long range, snipe that a$$!

If it fires the round consistently, does it matter? 

Consistency is good! No, doesn't matter.

WWJD?

WWJD? My God!

• Upvote 1

If the Sh$$ ever does hit the proverbial fan! Save your bucks. Fire arm of your choice at your feet, hence, many dead body's ( find the one you like, wrong options?, move on.) with Ammo. 9, 40, both in hollow point, and 223 seem to be most popular. 223, why, Rabbit load? Give me a break!

Ammo's and guns, my choice.  Need to stay alive in order to invest. 

If a person is limited in funds, I think a good purchase is the Mosin Nagant. An accurate rifle. Problem is, it only holds 5 rounds at a time. Pricepoint is around $200.00 plus or minus. Ammunition about 50 cents a bullet. Compare that to between $1.00 and $1.75 per bullet for a 223 AR. The Mosin shoots a 7.62 x 54, so it kicks a bit. You can always purchase a good quality shoulder stock pad for a few dollars more. Most of these rifles are old, made in the WW eras, but they shoot straight. If you have the money, an AR or AK. For proof how good they are, just ask the Korean shop owners during the Rodney King riots.  :eyebrows: