Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Tim's 12-26-2012 unofficial chat.

Place your questions here. Keep in mind this is unofficial. I'll do my best to answer your questions.

Who exactly are you Tim .... how do I know you have the answers.

if your trying to make a name for yourself i'd suggest you start by getting to know some of the people that frequent this site and contributing to threads ..... no offense but I don't ever remember reading any post from yourself so I dont know who you are and what you know .... maybe you should have started with a bit of an introduction about yourself and what you do know and what you can shed some light on, like for instance if you are located in Iraq right now I'd know what questions to ask you.

like I said no offense intended but I have no clue who you are.

• Upvote 4

Place your questions here. Keep in mind this is unofficial. I'll do my best to answer your questions.

You at least would need to give a brief explanation about it all.... Who are you and what you mean by giving "unofficial" answers..... Not saying your knowledge might not be valuable ....

Also ( I'm saying it for you).. Maybe you'd need to check with Adam first......If that's allowed or not....

Thank you and a merry Christmas to you.

Edited by umbertino

Appearently this thread was taken on a more serious note than I expected. Who am I? I'm no one. But thats kinda where the"unofficial" part comes in. I figure everyone is accustomed to a chat. Since Adam is taking a more than well-deserved break, I figured someone had to do it. Now, will I give you any information that might in any way help you, probably not. But I'm pretty sure that you would laugh.

Could be Tim The Toolman Taylor, or Tiny Tim,or Timmy could be caught in the well RUN LASSIE RUN !

God Bless

Gooooooo Tiiiimmmmmm OOPS I mean Rvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Hey, I negged you on accident. Someone want to even them out?

• Upvote 2

Appearently this thread was taken on a more serious note than I expected. Who am I? I'm no one. But thats kinda where the"unofficial" part comes in. I figure everyone is accustomed to a chat. Since Adam is taking a more than well-deserved break, I figured someone had to do it. Now, will I give you any information that might in any way help you, probably not. But I'm pretty sure that you would laugh.

Hey, I negged you on accident. Someone want to even them out?

Fixed the neg.... Merry Christmas!

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Duplicate Text
  • Upvote 1

Who am I? Who am I?????!!! ....good question. Yea, so I'm no one important. Will I honestly give you guys an answer that you might genuinely use? Probably not. I might make you laugh though. I just know that a lot of you are used to a chat. Since Adam is taking a VERY well-deserved break, I figured that someone would have to step up. This way those who are addicted to a chat will still get it.

• Upvote 3

hey tim can you bring us any information on financing a nations currency .. and using oil or commoditys for collateral for the loan ?we know iraq has plenty of oil ,,but they also have sulfer , natral gas , gold .. artifacts , real estate , ports ,, highways , agriculture .. ..

and i was wondering who in this world would have enough capitol to finance such a thing ..

how many trilllions of dollars worth of dinars will iraq end up with .. or billions .. .. in your opinion

thanks

Edited by dontlop
  • Downvote 1

Pretty Bold. Why not.

Alright Tim228, I've read lots of articles, notes, and opinions on Iraq and the dinar. There is also what got me into this investment, which could be related. Or not.. At this point, asking the Universe to cause a revalue of said countrys' currency, say this month or during the start of JAN 2013, at a decent rate is realistically not an insane thing to do. Would that speed things up? Is this still going to happen? Will those of us invested be able to be agents of change and hope with our revalued dinar? Or.. is there a plan in place, known for quite some time, that is coming to fruition along with other 'plans' to enable some sort of shift of 'things' on our planet? And no, I don't mean new age esoteric stuff lol. Maybe national or economic policies..

Also, likely unrelated to the dinar... Will I be a stepfather soonish? Hey, it never hurts to ask. If you think you love someone you probably do, right?

Edited by blugrass60