Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWFloridaGuy Posts

DocDinar.

What an essay. This man has a lot of sense. Seems to be very much in tune. Great post. SWFG has my sincere respect. Period.

Thanks man, that's really nice of you to say. Sure wish I knew more though. When it comes to date & rate, I'm pretty much clueless and just hoping for the best. Hopefully, we will cross the finish line together soon. Cheers brotha.

• Upvote 8

Wow, what a read. Thank you for the time and effort to inform me and this rest of the masses. Seeing how involved this is from a global prospective is very comforting to know that it is more than just a handful of power hungry people in a pi$$ing match.

• Upvote 2

By the way, what kind of music do you sing? I play lead guitar in a band but can't sing worth a hoot.

Cool! anyone that can play lead has some serious talent. I've been spuratically plucking away for years... and still suck.

Ps ...Sorry "fat fingered" +1.

Edited by motox565

To me it sounds like it would have been the same example as Kuwait..They were invaded and their currency changed by someone besides their government...Then it was changed back to where it was before. Iraq was invaded so to say by the US...Their currency was changed by UN....Now we are just waiting for it to be changed back to where it was before the santions or atleast higher than it is now.

Edited by Snatcher

Cool! anyone that can play lead has some serious talent. I've been spuratically plucking away for years... and still suck.

Ps ...Sorry "fat fingered" +1.

Hang in there, you'll get it. Cliff Williams (AC/DC Bass Player) is a good friend of mine and has taught me a lot even though he plays a different instrument. Keep plucking away sporadically. Post RV, we can jam together.

• Upvote 5

Hang in there, you'll get it. Cliff Williams (AC/DC Bass Player) is a good friend of mine and has taught me a lot even though he plays a different instrument. Keep plucking away sporadically. Post RV, we can jam together.

Awsome teacher!

If this thing would just RV already, I would love to jam....if I could. Lol

Edited by motox565

I found this in The Kellog Busines School Dictionary of Economics and Business.

REVALORIZATION : The process of RESTORING the former value of the monitary unit.

REVALUATION : Bringing the BOOK value of an asset in line with MARKET VALUES.

Given the later, with the market value at 1220 +/-, it seems the CBI has been propping UP the dinar , not holding down the rate as speculated.

Why doesn't SWFG post his own stuff, I wonder? He used to...

KK

MADD for Heather

Hey KK, other than progress with Chapter VII and debunking bogus rumors, I haven't had much new to talk about and I don't want to waste people's time. I am encouraged by the news of late though. I'm just immune to the hype (like other Vets here), I'm numb to it. However, the hardest thing about the road not taken is that you never know where it might have led. I'm certainly grateful to be involved.

• Upvote 6

To me it sounds like it would have been the same example as Kuwait..They were invaded and their currency changed by someone besides their government...Then it was changed back to where it was before. Iraq was invaded so to say by the US...Their currency was changed by UN....Now we are just waiting for it to be changed back to where it was before the santions or atleast higher than it is now.

Actually, it was Iraq who is most responsible for changing their currency, the UN/ US sanctions probably had little to do with effecting the value of the IQD other than the sanctions caused Saddam to print an excessive amount. My understanding is the IQD lost its international value in 1995 when Saddam printed the heck out of it. This caused the internationally recognized exchange rate to drop to 3000:1 (even though in-country the exchange rate was recognized as much, much higher).

In 2003-2004, when the new bills (the ones we hold now) were introduced, the internationally recognized exchange rate was virtually the same as the old Saddam notes in 1995 (right around 3500:1 with the USD). So the exchange rate did not drop when we invaded, it had already been pretty low for several years.

And that's my understanding of it all....

WW.

• Upvote 2

Thanks man, that's really nice of you to say. Sure wish I knew more though. When it comes to date & rate, I'm pretty much clueless and just hoping for the best. Hopefully, we will cross the finish line together soon. Cheers brotha.

No thank you for bringing good grounded info to the board. Don't need dates and rates. It'll be here soon enough.

By the way, what kind of music do you sing? I play lead guitar in a band but can't sing worth a hoot.

been playin in bars since 1971 when I was 15. I do a solo acoustic thing and also in a 5 piece classic rock 70's 80's band. We're not your ordinary ZZ Topp Skynard cover band tho. I do acoustic, electric guitar and keyboards. Plus we have another keyboard player in the band so we do some pretty sophisticated material. (late Doobies, Styx, Journey, Sanford Townsend, Pablo Cruise, Little Feat, Scaggs) It'd be the perfect band for the DV RV party.

post-26862-135490609733_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

been playin in bars since 1971 when I was 15. I do a solo acoustic thing and also in a 5 piece classic rock 70's 80's band. We're not your ordinary ZZ Topp Skynard cover band tho. I do acoustic, electric guitar and keyboards. Plus we have another keyboard player in the band so we do some pretty sophisticated material. (late Doobies, Styx, Journey, Sanford Townsend, Pablo Cruise, Little Feat, Scaggs) It'd be the perfect band for the DV RV party.

My link

I love the Jimmy Page guitar you have. 2923174.jpg

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 1

Where do you play? I have a gig tonight doing tribute of Journey and Cars.

• Upvote 1