Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar RV Hits Top Conspiracy Site

Sailing

I think this just gives the whole RV theory even less credibility.

\('-')/ who knows...but the guy in that youtube clip claims to be a member of those infamous "white hats". Still listening to it now.

What I don't get is, if people like him are "so in the know" then why are they sounding so clueless? :blink:

He sounds so confident and certain, but his rhetoric is no different than that of a typical "gurus". I don't really care about the "global settlements" angle....just RV already and everyone can go back to whatever agenda keeps them ticking.

• Upvote 1

If the RV is being promoted by conspiracy theorists what do you think of this investment now? This is from an interview conducted on 10/19/2012 by an alleged government insider. He says the RV will happen and soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbrAkqNFghs

I thought he sounded pretty real. It takes a certain type of an individual to dig into government garbage. We should thank them. Yes, I know they were kind of out there.

• Upvote 1

I thought he sounded pretty real. It takes a certain type of an individual to dig into government garbage. We should thank them. Yes, I know they were kind of out there.

gregp, I'm listening for the second time, because I thought he sounded so real. He definitely had no dates or rates. He definitely did not sound as if he was lieing. I will say some of the Fulford stuff Carrie puts on the air, is way out there to me! Yet, I HAVE A GUT FEELING AT LEAST SOME OF THE THINGS T-MAN IS TALKING ABOUT HAS SOME RELAVENCE . Still listening again. biggrin.gif

• Upvote 3

Yes, some of their topics seem way out in left field. After losing faith in the mainstream media it is only logical for a critical thinker to start looking for news elsewhere. Learning to trust your gut and the fine art of discernment comes into play when delving into the conspiracy realm.

So much going on in Iraq day to day can make your head spin. It's always nice to hear something positive, although not really anything we have not heard before, just a little more encouragement to hang in there. ;)

Had to + you on that quote. Love it, Bam !! :D

Likewise ... +1

• Upvote 2

I thought T Man sounded pretty credible as well. I am curious as to his reference to something happening in the US within the next week that will shock many people. I didn't hear him elaborate on that statement any further! After listening to this, I feel even more confident that we will see this in fairly short order!!! By November 1 would be fantastic as far as I'm concerned!! God Bless!!!

• Upvote 2

I personally don't care to share my conclusions about this link; however, I have to publically ask questions that formulated in me the moment the speaker began to talk.

If he (the speaker), indeed, had or has government connections...does it strike anyone as "odd" that no one bothered to alter his voice...considering how distinct it is? Wouldn't something like a "White Hat" group be quite carefull in revealing themselves?

Ok, that's all I have to ask. Don't bash me if you assume I agree with this link. Don't heckle me if you assume I have dismissed it. Take what I have written at face value and just ask yourself the same question I asked myself. You can draw your own conclusions.

Oh, one last comment about investments into the dinar being spurred on by another Gov leak. Perhaps that can be argued as true. What can also be argued is that some see a potential with Iraq that history had shown others with Kuwait. Please, btw, don't take this as a suggestion I even care to argue the differences vs. similarities of an Iraq RV and a Kuwait RI. That is not my point with this post so respect that. Let's just keep this link on track.

Thanks all, for your thoughts and thank you, Sailing, for your post.

Best regards to all

crossfire

• Upvote 3

I personally don't care to share my conclusions about this link; however, I have to publically ask questions that formulated in me the moment the speaker began to talk.

If he (the speaker), indeed, had or has government connections...does it strike anyone as "odd" that no one bothered to alter his voice...considering how distinct it is? Wouldn't something like a "White Hat" group be quite carefull in revealing themselves?

Ok, that's all I have to ask. Don't bash me if you assume I agree with this link. Don't heckle me if you assume I have dismissed it. Take what I have written at face value and just ask yourself the same question I asked myself. You can draw your own conclusions.

Oh, one last comment about investments into the dinar being spurred on by another Gov leak. Perhaps that can be argued as true. What can also be argued is that some see a potential with the Iraq that history had shown others with Kuwait. Please, btw, don't take this as a suggestion I even care to argue the differences vs. similarities of an Iraq RV and a Kuwait RI. That is not my point with this post so respect that. Let's just keep this link on track.

Thanks all, for your thoughts and thank you, Sailing, for your post.

Best regards to all

crossfire

You're welcome Crossfire ... I was curious to get other people's opinions. :)

This sure sounded pretty credible.....I'm not sure if I've been living under a rock, but there were a lot of things mentioned that I have never heard in my life!!! Bush Cabal....Secret Space Program???? WOW!!! GOOOOO RV!!!

Oh yes, the dark cabal, the white hats, HARPP, the global settlement fund, the major "bank holiday in the US where the banks will be close anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks, the "big event" :blink: that will have EVERYONE glued to the tv for days, the power struggle btwn the Rothschilds and Whitehats...

I've read there that there are only a handful of countries without a central (connected to the "cabal") bank: Iraq (not anymore), Iran, Sudan, and perhaps Syria...I can't remember if there was one more or not, the end of the FED coming soon :D (not a bad idea) , the pending collapse ushering in a "Global Resest", the arrest of top officials(bout damned time!) and you can research the number of banking CEO/COO/CFO's who have resigned... If I remember correctly, it was Citibanks people last week. It's all quite interesting stuff.

I take it ALL with a SPOONful of salt but who knows, maybe these guys know something.....either way, it is interesting and has led me to things I could have never imagined. :blink: check it out and enjoy! Blessings!

• Upvote 3