Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We have a member that needs our prayers.

TexasGranny

Hey Smee and Tandy.... joining the voice and intentions of others here in prayer, love and light for speedy recovery, with all Blessings and Mercy mitigating pain or disabling residuals for you and Tandy's son in your return to perfect health. :D

Prayers and hugs for you as well Tandy as you stand with your son. :hug:

• Upvote 1

Smee, God's loving hands are healing your injuries while He holds you in the safety of His arms. I am so sorry this happened to you, and I am praying for your fast and full recovery. Life just isn't fair sometimes, and this is one of those.

Tandy, you and your son, Scott, have been on my mind recently. I am praying for Scott's full recovery and for your own health and peace during this difficult time. None of this has been fair either, but God loves you both, so I pray He will continue to heal Scott and keep Tandy safe.

God bless all of you!! Fran

• Upvote 1

Smee, I pray God touch you with His healing hands and command all bones, muscles, ligiments to line up with the word of God and I Rebuke pain and depression in the name of Jesus. Lord, I ask you wrap your arms around smee and let her know that she is loved and cover her with your precious blood and no weapons against her shall prosper in Jesus name, amen

• Upvote 1

I am sure most of you know smee2 because of her wonderful posts here. What you may not know is that she is recovering from an accident and is not able to

join us on the forum. :( I made an inquiry and found out that she fell, broke her shoulder and her back and is still healing. Maybe if we all join in praying for her

recovery, she will be back with us soon. As most of you know, smee2 lost her husband a few years ago and lives alone. Since we cannot physically help her,

lets make sure she gets the spiritual support she needs.

Lord, please bless smee2 with your healing hands. We miss her wisdom, compassion, and humor. Please give her the strength to join us again! In Jesus

name, we pray! Amen! :angel:

:rocking-chair:

Amen! Thank you TexasGranny :)

Just got word that Tandy's son Scott is doing fine.... thank you Jesus!!!

What fantastic news!! With Scott's return to health, God certainly answered our collective prayers. I am always amazed at the results of such prayers when I see things like this. It isn't that I doubt God nor His ability to answer prayers, not at all, but how swiftly He answers after a large number of people send their prayers to Heaven in one voice. Amazing!! (Thank You, God, for restoring Scott's health). Jesus tells us this -- "Wherever three or more shall gather in My name, there I shall be also."

• Upvote 1

I am sure most of you know smee2 because of her wonderful posts here. What you may not know is that she is recovering from an accident and is not able to

join us on the forum. :( I made an inquiry and found out that she fell, broke her shoulder and her back and is still healing. Maybe if we all join in praying for her

recovery, she will be back with us soon. As most of you know, smee2 lost her husband a few years ago and lives alone. Since we cannot physically help her,

lets make sure she gets the spiritual support she needs.

Lord, please bless smee2 with your healing hands. We miss her wisdom, compassion, and humor. Please give her the strength to join us again! In Jesus

name, we pray! Amen! :angel:

:rocking-chair:

Standing in agreement with you and everyone else. In Jesus name. Amen.