Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Haitham al-Jubouri called "central" to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against The Dollar

Soledad

Haitham al-Jubouri called "central" to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against The Dollar

Baghdad and agencies

Wednesday, October 10 / 2012

A member of a coalition of state law, MP Haitham al-Jubouri that the Iraqi currency recent witnessed volatile large represent the low price of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar and this dire economic damaging all citizens calling the central bank to work to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar exchange rate.

Explained Jubouri said the central bank should take its role in this issue as the issue price of the dinar based on supply and demand and therefore must move toward maintaining the value of the Iraqi dinar and equivalence in U.S. dollars.

Said Jubouri that it is necessary to do no harm to the Iraqi dinar and the national economy as a whole.

Before the adoption of the budget in 2012 in order to budget properly determined. Adding that currency volatility prices borne by the central bank and traders. :confused2:

http://www.arabstoday.net/hkkf-gelhi...gq-337124.html

• Upvote 2

***///

Tweaking their currency a bit could do no harm.... could it. :D

72 Trillion Dinar M2 and foreign reserves of about $67 Billion... ain't a whole lot of "tweaking" you can do with that.

THIS is talking about the MARKET PRICE in Iraq. Has absolutely nothing to do with an RV.

Neg me all you want. It's the truth.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

Here's one from January

Haitham al-Jubouri calls the central bank to raise the value of Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar exchange rate<br style="-webkit-box-shadow: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">08/01/2012 11:29:00The independent Iraqi news agency / Baghdad / p. X ... A member of a coalition of state law, the Attorney Haitham Jubouri that the Iraqi currency Recent big fluctuations experienced a significant decline in the price of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar and the economic disaster that threatens to inflict damage to all citizens and called the Central Bank to work to raise the value of Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar exchange rate.He Jubouri reporter (independent Iraqi news agency) that the central bank should take its role in this matter as the issue price of the dinar based on supply and demand and therefore must move toward maintaining the value of Iraqi dinar and U.S. dollar equivalence.<">He added that it is necessary Jubouri do no harm to the Iraqi dinar and the national economy as a whole. Before the adoption of the budget in 2012 of the budget to be determined properly.">He pointed out that the currency fluctuation prices bear the central bank and traders ...<br

<br style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; border-top-left-radius: 0px !important; border-top-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px !important; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">http://www.ina-iraq.com/news/ektesad/8771.html

• Upvote 4

THIS is talking about the MARKET PRICE in Iraq. Has absolutely nothing to do with an RV.

They are not taking about the market price they are referring to the exchange rate between the dinar and dollar. He is calling for the CBI to raise the value of the Iraq dinar which is the RV.

The CBI has been trying to lower the exchange rate when it comes to the market price. The the last thing the CBI wants is to raise the exchange rate of the dollar being sold on the black market.

The dollar has been sold as high as 1300 dinars to the dollar the CBI has been trying to keep it at 1189 dinars to the dollar. In no way is the CBI trying to raise the value when it comes to the market price.

• Upvote 6

72 Trillion Dinar M2 and foreign reserves of about $67 Billion... ain't a whole lot of "tweaking" you can do with that.

hey did you NOT read what it just said, Exchange rate meaning the value of the dinar no where did it mention a market rate nice try but no thanks.

They are not taking about the market price they are referring to the exchange rate between the dinar and dollar. He is calling for the CBI to raise the value of the Iraq dinar which is the RV.

The CBI has been trying to lower the exchange rate when it comes to the market price. The the last thing the CBI wants is to raise the exchange rate of the dollar being sold on the black market.

The dollar has been sold as high as 1300 dinars to the dollar the CBI has been trying to keep it at 1189 dinars to the dollar. In no way is the CBI trying to raise the value when it comes to the market price.

You are correctbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The truth???

I don't think I have seen the truth involving this investment since I got involved. If you think the truth comes out of Iraq than I have a bridge to sell.

Quad B)

• Upvote 1

Thanks Soledad!

I Do not trust or believe the numbers the Federal reserve feeds us. Core inflation at 1.91 %, Yeah Right

And if you believe what the CBI feeds us you really are in the wrong investment.

"72 Trillion Dinar M2 and foreign reserves of about $67 Billion... ain't a whole lot of "tweaking" you can do with that."

Anyway welcome Tetres , You seem to have a pretty good grip on the CBIs numbers for a Newbie, Good for you. Just try to remember that you can't believe everything you read.

If I believed the numbers that are posted at the CBI, I would have gotten out of this game long ago.

Thanks Soledad!

I Do not trust or believe the numbers the Federal reserve feeds us. Core inflation at 1.91 %, Yeah Right

And if you believe what the CBI feeds us you really are in the wrong investment.

"72 Trillion Dinar M2 and foreign reserves of about $67 Billion... ain't a whole lot of "tweaking" you can do with that."

Anyway welcome Tetres , You seem to have a pretty good grip on the CBIs numbers for a Newbie, Good for you. Just try to remember that you can't believe everything you read.

If I believed the numbers that are posted at the CBI, I would have gotten out of this game long ago.

I'm no newbie.

• Downvote 5

Here's one from January

Haitham al-Jubouri calls the central bank to raise the value of Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar exchange rate<br style="-webkit-box-shadow: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">08/01/2012 11:29:00The independent Iraqi news agency / Baghdad / p. X ... A member of a coalition of state law, the Attorney Haitham Jubouri that the Iraqi currency Recent big fluctuations experienced a significant decline in the price of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar and the economic disaster that threatens to inflict damage to all citizens and called the Central Bank to work to raise the value of Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar exchange rate.He Jubouri reporter (independent Iraqi news agency) that the central bank should take its role in this matter as the issue price of the dinar based on supply and demand and therefore must move toward maintaining the value of Iraqi dinar and U.S. dollar equivalence.<">He added that it is necessary Jubouri do no harm to the Iraqi dinar and the national economy as a whole. Before the adoption of the budget in 2012 of the budget to be determined properly.">He pointed out that the currency fluctuation prices bear the central bank and traders ...<br

<br style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; border-top-left-radius: 0px !important; border-top-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px !important; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">http://www.ina-iraq.com/news/ektesad/8771.html

Before the adoption of the budget in 2012.......<== this couldn't be current.

"He is calling for the CBI to raise the value of the Iraq dinar which is the RV. "

U serious?

Central banks don't even hint at RV's.

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/exchange_rates_chart..jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

"Iraqi currency recent witnessed volatile large represent the low price of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar and this dire economic damaging all citizens calling the central bank to work to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar exchange rate".

This says nothing about the market rate...it states the exchage rate. Not the auction price against the dollar, as that adjustment has already happened. Not saying it is calling for a float, just saying there is nothing difinitive stating it's calling for a market correction against the dollar/dinar auction rates. It is speculative and should be stated as such. There is enough supporting evidence to argue both sides. It is my opinion Iraq IS moving for a marked increase in the value of it's currency. I have stated before that the Tariff 'laws' discussed are critical and seem to have been passed over by most dinarians. Those that truly understand the importance and purpose of tariffs know they are effective with a valuable domestic/native currency. De-dollarization is happening. I have heard many argue the fact that there are some 70 trillion dinar in circulation, of wihich I find very hard to believe...there is no evidence to support this claim. Nonetheless, the amount of Dinar in circulation within iraq is really of no relevance assuming de-dollarization is effective. The number that is of relevance is the amount of Dinar outside it's borders that can be exchanged at a significant rate....i.e, the Yen, the Euro, The Dollar, The Pound. It is absolutley within Iraqs' best interest to raise the value to atleast on par with the USD. My two cents worth...

• Upvote 1

"He is calling for the CBI to raise the value of the Iraq dinar which is the RV. "

U serious?

Again....you're making a definitive statement that is not true. Look at our own Federal Reserve. The efforts recently through quantative easing are designed to control both inflation and strength of the dollar againts foreign currencies. The 'injection' of liquidity into a marketplace is designed to do just that...control the rate. You can't argue this fact.

• Upvote 3

U serious?

You are right. However...people like you and i will be negged for being correct.......but anyone who falsely states a rv will happen....will have 100's of pluses. Its about....making people feel a rv is coming. anything to the contrary...results in negatives. its the average joes....whove invested...never researched.....followed every new guru call or chat for years...then they hear our reality.....and we are the enemy. its just the way it is. we will be negged, minimized, gang tackled because people only want to here rv...and pumpers need paychecks. ultimately were out numbered.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Baghdad and agencies

Wednesday, October 10 / 2012

A member of a coalition of state law, MP Haitham al-Jubouri that the Iraqi currency recent witnessed volatile large represent the low price of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar and this dire economic damaging all citizens calling the central bank to work to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar exchange rate.

Explained Jubouri said the central bank should take its role in this issue as the issue price of the dinar based on supply and demand and therefore must move toward maintaining the value of the Iraqi dinar and equivalence in U.S. dollars.

Said Jubouri that it is necessary to do no harm to the Iraqi dinar and the national economy as a whole.

Before the adoption of the budget in 2012 in order to budget properly determined. Adding that currency volatility prices borne by the central bank and traders. :confused2:

http://www.arabstoday.net/hkkf-gelhi...gq-337124.html

Is this link broken for anyone else? This is promising and sounds good. the end of 2012 is a little puzzling.. But any way.... GO RV!!!~~~