Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Office Qusay al-Suhail: actions taken by the Commission in charge of monitoring central bank auction helped raise the value of the Iraqi dinar again

yota691

Office Qusay al-Suhail: actions taken by the Commission in charge of monitoring central bank auction helped raise the value of the Iraqi dinar again

03 October, 2012 03:09:00

Announced the Information Office of the First Deputy Speaker of the House that the committee charged with overseeing the central bank auction headed by Qusay al-Suhail contributed significantly to the improvement of Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar.

statement said Information Office of the Deputy First in a press statement that "the Commission charged with overseeing the central bank auction and the extent of transparency applied which contributed significantly raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar through the recommendations and the actions taken. "

He Analeshill and through his meetings repeated in recent days with officials at the central bank and the BSA made ​​many proposals and recommendations on the central bank auction for control of wasting money General and sale of foreign currency and money laundering in which leading and practical to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar to previous levels.

statement said "that this matter will reflect positively on the lives of citizens, considering that raise the value of the Iraqi dinar has returns positive living," adding that Dr. Suhail continuing its meetings with the committee in charge to put controls and measures to avoid the exploitation of weak souls owners and traffickers with money of the Iraqi people in the central bank auction. "

http://www.alfayhaa.tv/news/economy/89023.html

• Upvote 2

10/03/2012 - 2:41 pm | Readers: 11

Attorney's office announced the first President of the House of Representatives, the committee charged with overseeing the central bank auction, headed by Qusay al-Suhail, contributed significantly to the improvement of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar. "

The official said the Information Office of the Deputy First, Haider Hamada, said in a statement today, "The committee tasked with monitoring a central bank auction and the extent of transparency applied which contributed significantly raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar through the recommendations and actions taken."

He added that "al-Suhail and through his meetings repeated during the past few days with officials at the central bank and the BSA made many proposals and recommendations on the central bank auction for control of the waste of public money and selling foreign currency and money laundering in it, which led practically to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar to previous levels. "

The Hamada: "that this will reflect positively on the lives of citizens, considering that raise the value of the Iraqi dinar has returns positive living," adding that al-Suhail continuing its meetings with the Committee in charge of regulation and measures to avoid exploitation owners weak souls and traffickers money of the Iraqi people for bank auction Central

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_171501.html

• Upvote 2

The heat is on. The temperature is rising, rising, rising. Oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar to previous levels. Bouya.bada bing, bada boom.

I think I am going to cry. Lots of great stuff comming out.

• Upvote 2

10/03/2012 - 2:41 pm | Readers: 11

Attorney's office announced the first President of the House of Representatives, the committee charged with overseeing the central bank auction, headed by Qusay al-Suhail, contributed significantly to the improvement of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar. "

The official said the Information Office of the Deputy First, Haider Hamada, said in a statement today, "The committee tasked with monitoring a central bank auction and the extent of transparency applied which contributed significantly raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar through the recommendations and actions taken."

He added that "al-Suhail and through his meetings repeated during the past few days with officials at the central bank and the BSA made many proposals and recommendations on the central bank auction for control of the waste of public money and selling foreign currency and money laundering in it, which led practically to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar to previous levels. "

The Hamada: "that this will reflect positively on the lives of citizens, considering that raise the value of the Iraqi dinar has returns positive living," adding that al-Suhail continuing its meetings with the Committee in charge of regulation and measures to avoid exploitation owners weak souls and traffickers money of the Iraqi people for bank auction Central

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_171501.html

B) We on the same page Today ;)

Did I miss something ? Iraq Dinar to PREVIOUS LEVELS ? when is this taking place in the coming days or coming weeks...I hope that is true, would be nice if it happens sometime in my life time..this is just a BIG marry go round. Im so Dizzy someone let me off Please.

• Upvote 1

I don't think they have really done anything to warrant these statements., I know we hear the CBI will sell Gold, Limit bank fees , raise ceilings for foreign currency purchases etc... etc... etc... But have they followed through with any of it for sure? They have talked about lowering the auction amounts and they did for a few weeks in May and June but its been well over $200 Million + per day for a while now.

Anyone know Who determines the Street value? Is it the CBI ? , the currency exchange shops? private banks or the street vendors. ?

I don't think they have really done anything to warrant these statements., I know we hear the CBI will sell Gold, Limit bank fees , raise ceilings for foreign currency purchases etc... etc... etc... But have they followed through with any of it for sure? They have talked about lowering the auction amounts and they did for a few weeks in May and June but its been well over $200 Million + per day for a while now.

Anyone know Who determines the Street value? Is it the CBI ? , the currency exchange shops? private banks or the street vendors. ?

Its my opinion...that this article is saying that by lifting the restrictions at the auction...they have been able to raise the value of the market price of the dinar.

Iraq reminds me of the Music Man. They are tooting their horn.....talking about a band but in the end I have to ask, "What Band?!" Even in their stats I can't say I have seen any real movement in the dinar except that, that is in their own mind.

Ya, how much did it raise by recently, 100th of a penny or something like that. Wow what an accomplishment.