Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. Ambassador Raped Before He Was Murdered

krome2ez

Make no mistake, there is a SH1T STORM coming. What we see is just the beginning, it will get a lot worse than this. Some of you history buffs will know that the crusades lasted almost two hundred years. Religious wars are not over as quickly as politically motivated wars. I hope I am wrong this time.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 5

Truly evil acting people . They have set a course against us that we must respond /react to with clarity & purpose . God Bless the USA & ALL of the families of the FALLEN HEROES

Bullcrap !! This has everything to do with religion. Their religion. They killed our ambassador in the name of their god. How freaking more religious can you get.

I couldn't have said it any better than that. I'm with brother. I just don't see how anyone can say this is motivated by anything other than their religion.

Roadrunner

I can honestly say I am proud to be associated with a group of people who don't fall for the lying media crap and the "political correctness and tolerance" they try cramming down our face... yes... it's about time we call it what it is... it's a religion of hate and intolerance to anyone that doesn't believe their way. I have my own beliefs, but that doesn't mean I am going to do these atrocious things to someone who doesn't believe the same as me. Heck... my wife and I don't agree on everything... that's one of the reason's I love her... she's not a robot, and she is also one smart gal. My motto is like Roadrunners... I may not start the shooting... but if someone starts shooting at me, I sure as heyall am gonna trying to be the one to end it!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 6

My god dude wake up. Its not the video . It`s jihad Once its called upon it DOES NOT go away. They declared the jihad years ago . this will only get worse. Ask any Muslim how a jihad ends. 1 of three ways. convert to Islam, be enslaved, or DIE. We are at war with Islam we just don't know it yet. But we will

Dude I never believed it was about the video. And I don't believe it's just about Christianity or Islamic. These particular x'!$^'s are nuts and we can't understand them.

May I educate you a little if I may, SIMPLE...;

cul·ture   /ˈkʌltʃər/ Show Spelled [kuhl-cher] Show IPA noun, verb, cul·tured, cul·tur·ing.

noun

1. the quality in a person or society that arises from a concern for what is regarded as excellent in arts, letters, manners, scholarly pursuits, etc.

2. that which is excellent in the arts, manners, etc.

3. a particular form or stage of civilization, as that of a certain nation or period: Greek culture.

4. development or improvement of the mind by education or training.

5. the behaviors and beliefs characteristic of a particular social, ethnic, or age group: the youth culture; the drug culture

P, we don't foster the culture you speak about. You can recognize a culture without subscribing. Building a positive, developing culture is what I strived on in my businesses.

Dude I never believed it was about the video. And I don't believe it's just about Christianity or Islamic. These particular x'!$^'s are nuts and we can't understand them.

Yes that is your prerogative. I myself do believe it is about Islam and I understand them perfectly as I look at the 4 caskets sitting on the tarmac at Andrews air force base. I think perhaps the widows and children of the 2 fallen seals also understand them perfectly.

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

That opening photo reminds me of a show i saw...They show a photo and then you guess what the photo is about. Doesn't look like he is being raped to me or is full of bullet holes. Looks just like what was stated on the news..He died of smoke inhalation and those are the people who pulled his body out of the burning building. We shouldn't all jump to conclusions until the full story is proven, just more gas poured on an already blazing fire between the Arabs and the US to stir the pot.

• Upvote 3

Yes that is your prerogative. I myself do believe it is about Islam and I understand them perfectly as I look at the 4 caskets sitting on the tarmac at Andrews air force base. I think perhaps the widows and children of the 2 fallen seals also understand them perfectly.

Your perception mate.

Very sorry to hear about the alleged ( not sure itf it's been proven to have actually happened by now)

rape of the Ambassador besides the coward murder..

No news of it ( rape) here on the Italian Press. Not yet at least.

Could very well be bull crap that he was raped. But the fact that he was murdered is not.

• Upvote 3

P, we don't foster the culture you speak about. You can recognize a culture without subscribing. (Yeah but what does that have anyting to do about my statement?) Building a positive, developing ( do you mean 'evolving') culture is what I strived on in my businesses.

You're wrong on all counts anyway if I'm reading you correctly! Read and study the history of this country, understand its Constitution and why we are all called Americans. We are here because we don't want to be morphed into what our forefathers escaped centuries ago. There are FOOLS out there that just don't get it but don't tie the rest of us down because of your ignorance!!

Edited by parmenio

I can honestly say I am proud to be associated with a group of people who don't fall for the lying media crap and the "political correctness and tolerance" they try cramming down our face... yes... it's about time we call it what it is... it's a religion of hate and intolerance to anyone that doesn't believe their way. I have my own beliefs, but that doesn't mean I am going to do these atrocious things to someone who doesn't believe the same as me. Heck... my wife and I don't agree on everything... that's one of the reason's I love her... she's not a robot, and she is also one smart gal. My motto is like Roadrunners... I may not start the shooting... but if someone starts shooting at me, I sure as heyall am gonna trying to be the one to end it!!! wink.gif

Ditto :) where can I get a gun ? or those big ones lol

• Upvote 2

You're wrong on all counts anyway if I'm reading you correctly! Read and study the history of this country, understand its Constitution and why we are all called Americans. We are here because we don't want to be morphed into what our forefathers escaped centuries ago. There are FOOLS out there that just don't get it but don't tie the rest of us down because of your ignorance!!

You educated me on culture so I thought that was your point.

Maybe I'm not sure of what you're saying P. (Developing, evolving, constructing all the same.)

Totally familiar with what started this country and we allow all religions within but we do not have to foster their beliefs to befriend.

foster |ˈfôstər, ˈfäs-|

verb [ with obj. ] encourage or promote the development of (something, typically something regarded as good): the teacher's task is to foster learning.

• develop

Edited by simple
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can't find any credible information on rape. Only articles pop-up are rightwing sites. Is this to incite even more anger? Mostly political which is a dam n shame.

If we as Americans are angry it has nothing to do with politic`s . It has to do with losing a good man and soldiers who we hold in high regard. Just by your statement you seem to be the one taking all this in a political manner. Are you from here? Are you a American just curious you don't sound American

• Upvote 5

If we as Americans are angry it has nothing to do with politic`s . It has to do with losing a good man and soldiers who we hold in high regard. Just by your statement you seem to be the one taking all this in a political manner. Are you from here? Are you a American just curious you don't sound American

Excellent question Dog. I was wondering the same thing. Of course, there is more to being an American than just being from America. If you can't support something don't claim it, and if you can't accept something you obviously don't belong to it.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 5

Perhaps I just breathe before I speak out. Political spin came from Posts; 3, 4, 6, 8, 18, 25, 26, 27, Romney and a few others. I could have missed one.

• Upvote 2

Perhaps I just breathe before I speak out. Political spin came from Posts; 3, 4, 6, 8, 18, 25, 26, 27, Romney and a few others. I could have missed one.

But what you call spin. We call truth. We know with every fiber in our being that the currunt GOVT cannot protect our great nation. SPIN ? Our way of life is being changed and we do not agree with it. SPIN The countrys going broke . SPIN our kids are not getting a proper education SPIN its not safe to walk the street anymore and they tell us we dont need to be armed. SPIN This isnt about cool up to date words the new thing to say "spin" This is our lives not a msnbc broadcast. That man was real ,his family real,

• Upvote 6

P, we don't foster the culture you speak about. You can recognize a culture without subscribing. Building a positive, developing culture is what I strived on in my businesses.

They are simple to understand: They hate us. They are willing to die in their effort to kill us.

Very simple to understand!

We need to do one of two things---get out of the ME, or, kill them first. I prefer the first option.

• Upvote 3

Simple, I have to respectfully disagree. It most definitely does has everything to do with their backwards belief. Their belief is evil and radical. Radical Islamic terrorist have a certain belief toward their Muhammad.

It has everything to do with the man, he is our so call leader of our country, let's see what moves he makes for these lost lives. The decisions he makes will tell us a lot about him.

I do agree that their are cruel, murdering group. I do as well hope they get them all.

The point is that we lost lives, families lives have been changed. We should be unifying during this crisis.

Now we need to watch our back in the states. :(

The same could be said about Bush, Chenney, and Haliburton. I mentored a 23 yr old young man who was married with children and died from an IED blast. So Bush and Chenney could make money off an uncalled for war. NO WMD!!!! From Bush's own mouth!

Edited by BTSC2000
  • Downvote 7

But what you call spin. We call truth. We know with every fiber in our being that the currunt GOVT cannot protect our great nation. SPIN ? Our way of life is being changed and we do not agree with it. SPIN The countrys going broke . SPIN our kids are not getting a proper education SPIN its not safe to walk the street anymore and they tell us we dont need to be armed. SPIN This isnt about cool up to date words the new thing to say "spin" This is our lives not a msnbc broadcast. That man was real ,his family real,

Dude you're going in off in several directions. You asked about politics, I showed you the post that spoke political. Wow! Look at the post, there weren't any facts just political comments by other folks - before me. This is serious, and shouldn't be political comments on this thread. Read your comments to me. I was only answering you.