Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. Ambassador Raped Before He Was Murdered

krome2ez

Report: U.S. Ambassador was raped before he was murdered

Libyan violenceSeptember 13, 2012

By: Dave GibsonSubscribe

2f3bc7bebb16cf144864cec33e0bd0b6.jpg

.Ambassador Stevens' body being dragged through Benghazi

The Arabic language website known as Lebanon News (Tayar.org) has just reported the horrific claim that the heavily armed mob responsible for the murder of U.S. Ambassador to Libya, J. Christopher Stevens, 52, actually raped him before he was killed.

The Google Translation of the report follows:

-"The U.S. ambassador to Libya was raped sexually before killing by gunmen who stormed the embassy building in Benghazi last night to protest against the film is offensive to the Prophet Muhammad"

-"The sources told AFP said that 'Ambassador was killed and representation of his body in a manner similar to what happened with Gaddafi, such as murder.'"

Ambassador Stevens was killed on Tuesday along with three other embassy staff as a group of terrorists attacked the U.S. consulate office in Benghazi, where Stevens was hold up.

The mob fired countless gunshots and rocket propelled grenades at the U.S. compound, eventually setting the consulate ablaze.

Also on Tuesday, a violent mob scaled the walls of the U.S. Embassy in Cairo, Egypt, replacing the U.S. flag with that of al Queda's.

Over his career, Stevens served two diplomatic tours in Libya, and was confirmed as ambassador to that country by the Senate in May.

Until Tuesday, only five U.S. ambassadors have been killed in the line of duty, according to the U.S. State Department.

http://www.examiner.com/article/report-u-s-ambassador-was-raped-before-he-was-murdered

• Upvote 4

This is the culture obama has embraced over Christianity. What does that tell you about the man?

Parmenio, this has nothing to do with the man. This has nothing to do with religion, it's just evil and disgusting. This about a cruel, murdering group and I can only hope they get all of them!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 17

Simple, I have to respectfully disagree. It most definitely does has everything to do with their backwards belief. Their belief is evil and radical. Radical Islamic terrorist have a certain belief toward their Muhammad.

It has everything to do with the man, he is our so call leader of our country, let's see what moves he makes for these lost lives. The decisions he makes will tell us a lot about him.

I do agree that their are cruel, murdering group. I do as well hope they get them all.

The point is that we lost lives, families lives have been changed. We should be unifying during this crisis.

Now we need to watch our back in the states. :(

• Upvote 16

Simple, I have to respectfully disagree. It most definitely does has everything to do with their backwards belief. Their belief is evil and radical. Radical Islamic terrorist have a certain belief toward their Muhammad.

It has everything to do with the man, he is our so call leader of our country, let's see what moves he makes for these lost lives. The decisions he makes will tell us a lot about him.

I do agree that their are cruel, murdering group. I do as well hope they get them all.

The point is that we lost lives, families lives have been changed. We should be unifying during this crisis.

Now we need to watch our back in the states. :(

I agree and we don't jump to war but the happenings in Northern Africa against our Embassies will initiate something.

• Upvote 3

I agree and we don't jump to war but the happenings in Northern Africa against our Embassies will initiate something.

Well it sure as HELL should. But Obama will probably just apologize s'more for the audacity of having US embassies in their countries, and make arrangements to pull them out.

• Upvote 9

Don't be mistaken, war is definetely brewing, as much as I pray it doesn't..... Keep yours eyes on the sky my friends..

Sick bastards.....what a disgusting, backward culture :angry:

....and that's putting it nicely.

• Upvote 7

the antichrist must rise out of the ME i believe there is still much to do before the lord returns.

If Obama was really born in Kenya then it's possible he may have already rose out of the east.. it's what i've been thinking anyways..

Hey Bama :)

What are the odds that we RV before Jesus comes back?

I'm betting on the rapture....

Highly possible.

• Upvote 5

Parmenio, this has nothing to do with the man. This has nothing to do with religion, it's just evil and disgusting. This about a cruel, murdering group and I can only hope they get all of them!

Bullcrap !! This has everything to do with religion. Their religion. They killed our ambassador in the name of their god. How freaking more religious can you get.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

Bullcrap !! This has everything to do with religion. Their religion. They killed our ambassador in the name of their god. How freaking more religious can you get.

EXACTLY! Christians have been stigmatized because of some zealous idiots, why not Islam... their book actually preaches it, the bible doesn't..

• Upvote 7

May I educate you a little if I may, SIMPLE...;

cul·ture   /ˈkʌltʃər/ Show Spelled [kuhl-cher] Show IPA noun, verb, cul·tured, cul·tur·ing.

noun

1. the quality in a person or society that arises from a concern for what is regarded as excellent in arts, letters, manners, scholarly pursuits, etc.

2. that which is excellent in the arts, manners, etc.

3. a particular form or stage of civilization, as that of a certain nation or period: Greek culture.

4. development or improvement of the mind by education or training.

5. the behaviors and beliefs characteristic of a particular social, ethnic, or age group: the youth culture; the drug culture

Edited by parmenio

I couldn't have said it any better than that. I'm with brother. I just don't see how anyone can say this is motivated by anything other than their religion.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 6

So you think it's JUST the video?

My god dude wake up. Its not the video . It`s jihad Once its called upon it DOES NOT go away. They declared the jihad years ago . this will only get worse. Ask any Muslim how a jihad ends. 1 of three ways. convert to Islam, be enslaved, or DIE. We are at war with Islam we just don't know it yet. But we will

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 4