Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. Ambassador Raped Before He Was Murdered

krome2ez

What the hell does this have to do with Bush? I feel for the loss of your friend, we all lost friends there and still are losing them. But this has nothing to do with Bush, your boy O is in charge, he is the one who went over and kissed all their muslim @$$es and brought this mess down on us. Now he's to busy campaigning and getting in some golf to deal with it. The only reason the ME is going up in flames right now is because they all know our president agrees with them, he is one of them, and I would be shocked if he did anything about it. The 2 destroyers heading over there were on there way there anyway to patrol the area, warming up for Iran.

I won't go back to my Bush comment...You should be a able to see and connect. It is amazing how anger or maybe hate consumes our thinking and then we call it logic. Are you serious about the ME going up in flames, because of Obama (lol). The ME has been going up in flames way before Obama, it's called Spiritual Warfare! And by the way my boy O killed Osama.... and brought a little closer to the families of those that died in the '9/11/attacks including myself. By the way did you rallyaround the FLAG to see Osama brought to justice, if so give O his props, if not why? Not sure how killing Osama is kissing up to the Muslim, but I'm sure you have an answer (lol).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can't help it. LOL. An old Merle Haggard song comes to mind when I read stuff like this. Your walking on the fighting side of me. There is a peace loving side of me and there is a fighting side of me. This is my country. America. Not Lybia, not Iran, Not Syria, Not any other country for that matter. They are bombing my Embassies. They are killing my people. Who are they? Anyone who does it. We don't kill them for calling us Infidels. We call their Prophet an infidel and you would condone murder and violence in the name of Islam. You need to leave America because you are not American. We cannot pray to Jesus in our schools but they are allowed prayer rugs? In America? Wake up! Anyone who kills Americans because they are American is my enemy. So I suppose we should storm the embassy of any Muslim country and kill them because they call our faith and our beliefs infidels. Get a life. If you won't fight for freedom you don't deserve it. They will kill for what they believe in. I will not die as a fool dieth but will fight back. This is not about politics it is about our America. A man who will not defend America is not American. Just leave so we can include you in the mix. When you defend the Islamic peoples for what they do you make yourself a defender of them an an offense to our men who have died violently at their hands. You make me sick. If our nation is filled with people like you we will not be free much longer. Jesus himself said if the good man of the house knew what hour the thief came he would not have allowed him to enter his home. He also aske his disciples how many swords they had and they said two and he said it is enough. New Testament teaching does not condone being taken by force and just passively saying kill me then I am a Christian. That is not Biblical.

• Upvote 3

Simple, I have to respectfully disagree. It most definitely does has everything to do with their backwards belief. Their belief is evil and radical. Radical Islamic terrorist have a certain belief toward their Muhammad.

It has everything to do with the man, he is our so call leader of our country, let's see what moves he makes for these lost lives. The decisions he makes will tell us a lot about him.

I do agree that their are cruel, murdering group. I do as well hope they get them all.

The point is that we lost lives, families lives have been changed. We should be unifying during this crisis.

Now we need to watch our back in the states. :(

Extremely well answered, PattyAngel. I agree completely. :(

Can't help it. LOL. An old Merle Haggard song comes to mind when I read stuff like this. Your walking on the fighting side of me. There is a peace loving side of me and there is a fighting side of me. This is my country. America. Not Lybia, not Iran, Not Syria, Not any other country for that matter. They are bombing my Embassies. They are killing my people. Who are they? Anyone who does it. We don't kill them for calling us Infidels. We call their Prophet an infidel and you would condone murder and violence in the name of Islam. You need to leave America because you are not American. We cannot pray to Jesus in our schools but they are allowed prayer rugs? In America? Wake up! Anyone who kills Americans because they are American is my enemy. So I suppose we should storm the embassy of any Muslim country and kill them because they call our faith and our beliefs infidels. Get a life. If you won't fight for freedom you don't deserve it. They will kill for what they believe in. I will not die as a fool dieth but will fight back. This is not about politics it is about our America. A man who will not defend America is not American. Just leave so we can include you in the mix. When you defend the Islamic peoples for what they do you make yourself a defender of them an an offense to our men who have died violently at their hands. You make me sick. If our nation is filled with people like you we will not be free much longer. Jesus himself said if the good man of the house knew what hour the thief came he would not have allowed him to enter his home. He also aske his disciples how many swords they had and they said two and he said it is enough. New Testament teaching does not condone being taken by force and just passively saying kill me then I am a Christian. That is not Biblical.

Very powerful, CrappieShark. Any real American would agree with you completely. I certainly do!!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

hitler murdered Innocent People! not people who were hell bent on killing Innocent people..or is this too difficult for you to understand? sheesh!

Do you have any idea how many innocent people live in the Arabian Peninsula? As of 2000, the Arabian Peninsula was home to 77,983,936 people. Just to be clear, do you want to blow them all up in the name of America? Maybe I am misunderstanding.

• Upvote 2

I will second that and stand up!