Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. Ambassador Raped Before He Was Murdered

krome2ez

Personally, and this is JMO, I still think they should have nuked the whole Arabian peninsula back in '91 and turned it into a giant Jiffy Lube. Like some of you, I have lived among them for many years. There is not a more evil "culture" in the world. Though most seem docile on the outside, their deeply embedded religion can spark hatred and violence at the mere mention of Mohammed in a negative lite. There is no living with these barbarians, and the only way to ensure a peaceful future for all others is - I hate to say it - genocide. Plain and simple. Perhaps another crusade is in the offing. Again, this is my opinion and I stand by it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Personally, and this is JMO, I still think they should have nuked the whole Arabian peninsula back in '91 and turned it into a giant Jiffy Lube. Like some of you, I have lived among them for many years. There is not a more evil "culture" in the world. Though most seem docile on the outside, their deeply embedded religion can spark hatred and violence at the mere mention of Mohammed in a negative lite. There is no living with these barbarians, and the only way to ensure a peaceful future for all others is - I hate to say it - genocide. Plain and simple. Perhaps another crusade is in the offing. Again, this is my opinion and I stand by it.

Ok Hitler.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You're an idiet. Abama iz kintrolled bi a kompleetee different groop uv eeleet maawfawwwkas. wake up

evened you out simple

watch iran and act accordingly. they are peaceful. they call for elimination of all nuclear weapons. Our media tells us otherwise.

BRO! You really need to get you bearings. This isn't a game anymore. If we don't start playing fair, then we're DONE dude. FKN Shape Up OR Ship Out.

You play fair 40oz Perhaps they will even let you convert. Me Nah I`m to old to give a sh%$. I will go down shooting. Screw their Jihad You damm right this aint no game. You are ethier a American that will stand up or your not. If your the latter then get the hell outta the way

• Upvote 3

Whoa Maggie.. you are getting almost hateful lately.. I worried about you earlier and left you a message, while I was there I checked your recent posts to see when you were around last and the majority of them were hateful and somewhat venomous... I wish you would take a step back and read some of your posts back to back..

Yes can we just for once step away from the hate. It begins within ourselves. :peace:

Maggie I respect all you bring but when it start turning into nasty words, the respect is torn a little bit at a time. Ignore those who tick you off. Because Maggie, what you do bring is important as well. :peace:

• Upvote 1

YOU WISH! SPORT FISHER !

What ever boat you came in on ... you are most welcome to sail your ass out back on.

I Have a voice here too.

Just Maggie

Why do we have to be the ones to always have to make peace . We`re not the ones burning embassy`s and killing ambassadors. This was a stupid post to begin with Maggie our ambassador is dead. You never want to see whats right in your face. You know Maggie In the years I have been on here I very seldom start a post . So what happens when I do and people are commenting on it and having a intelligent debate for once. Here comes Maggie with her load of bullcrap and gets it shut down. Just want to say thanks Maggie and the next time you report that someone is treating poor Miss Maggie badly I hope the mods tell you "You ask for it lady" . I call on all of America to fight the Jihad with our last breath.

• Upvote 1

You play fair 40oz Perhaps they will even let you convert. Me Nah I`m to old to give a sh%$. I will go down shooting. Screw their Jihad You damm right this aint no game. You are ethier a American that will stand up or your not. If your the latter then get the hell outta the way

What are you even talking about? You want to go shoot someone? Why?

I call on all of America to fight the Jihad with our last breath.

WHAT? :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahahaha simple 40oz Hmmmmmm OK you can team up and act like I`m the one that doesn't make sense. You both understand completely as to what i'm saying. There`s no fighting stupid so I think I will quit. The Jihad that radical Islam has declared on us is not going to go away. So you two dazzling intellectuals have a nice day

Peace

• Upvote 2

hahahahaha simple 40oz Hmmmmmm OK you can team up and act like I`m the one that doesn't make sense. You both understand completely as to what i'm saying. There`s no fighting stupid so I think I will quit. The Jihad that radical Islam has declared on us is not going to go away. So you two dazzling intellectuals have a nice day

Peace

No bad feelings Dog. We hear you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

uote name='DiveDeepSix' date='14 September 2012 - 11:45 PM' timestamp='1347684303' post='1032293']

hame55,

So tell me what has your boy O done for our country? Oh that's right nothing. In fact he has his foot on the accelerator to destroy it. Let me guess you are one of the "Let's blame Bush bunch"? After 4 years of incompetence with the current administration it's time for you folks to claim your baby! So try and put the crack pipe down, put on the big boy pants, and bring something intelligent to the debate, or hasn't CNN given you your talking points and sedatives for the night? :rolleyes:

Deep this is not a matter of blaming Bush, it's matter of being truthful about Bush. He sacrified the lives of our own people for his personal agenda. Even those that worked close with him say that Iraq was not the problem. If you believe that Obama is the primary cause of our country going nowhere, then you refuse to deal with reality. What we have now is years and years of greed that's come to a head and no one can fix it! If Romney and Obama were elected President together...THEY STILL COULD'N'T FIX THE PROBLEM!. In addition... If you believe that the President is really running this country then they fooled you too! Follow the money trail Deep it's the Enron's(401k's), Coporate America(Outsourcing American jobs to avoid taxes), Banks(Housing), and Ponze Schemes(Selfish Motives) aka GREED! That has put us in this situation. You keep ragging Obama, which is what the MONEY BARRON'S want you to do in order to take the blame off of them! It sounds like you swallowed the bait hook, line, and sinker....GOOD EATING!

• Upvote 2

BTSC2000, So are you trying to say it's Bushes fault, because that won't work here. This is not about Bush, Chenney and Haliburton. It's about the now moment. It's about the lives we lost and how the radical Islamic hate us. Let's just stick to the topic. ;)

I'm saying the fault is cummulative. In other words our now is because of the what has happened back then. it's called history. Do you think that this hate just started and do you think America hasn't wronged other countries? If you do........ nice talking 2 U!

Edited by BTSC2000

I'm saying the fault is cummulative. In other words our now is because of the what has happened back then. it's called history. Do you think that this hate just started and do you think America hasn't wronged other countries? If you do........ nice talking 2 U!

I have to agree with you on the hate being around for a long time. And I don't doubt one bit that America is an angel. But I do have to say what has come to past is in the past. Our leaders need to learn from it and move in a better direction for our country.

So now we are here... in the now moment and that is we lost our American Ambassador and three other Americans. What is our leader going to do now, in bringing justice for these fallen. Now is the time for our leaders to change the course for the betterment of the people and our nation.

Thanks BTSC200 for your opinion. :)

• Upvote 1

YOU WISH! SPORT FISHER !

What ever boat you came in on ... you are most welcome to sail your ass out back on.

I Have a voice here too.

Just Maggie

WOW!............don't get your panties all bunched up, that wasn't very nice. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're the one that said

"Done With You

Not waisting my time on you fellas anymore."

all that I said was Bye Bye, I didn't say you couldn't voice your opinion. :huh:

Hope you are feelin' all better now :)

p.s. I wouldn't waste any wishes on anything that insignificant :D

Why do we have to be the ones to always have to make peace . We`re not the ones burning embassy`s and killing ambassadors. This was a stupid post to begin with Maggie our ambassador is dead. You never want to see whats right in your face. You know Maggie In the years I have been on here I very seldom start a post . So what happens when I do and people are commenting on it and having a intelligent debate for once. Here comes Maggie with her load of bullcrap and gets it shut down. Just want to say thanks Maggie and the next time you report that someone is treating poor Miss Maggie badly I hope the mods tell you "You ask for it lady" . I call on all of America to fight the Jihad with our last breath.

Amen to that!

• Upvote 1

If your serious Nadita... and quite frankly I sure wouldn't depend on 911 to save my family... even if the police station was only 2 minutes away... that could be 1 minute too late. Not only do we have to deal with drug crazed thief's who really don't care if they kill you or not... but I'm afraid that these guys are right... we may be facing some serious and dangerous days ahead if they decide to take their jihad out on American soil. Shot guns are good home defense weapons, and can be purchases at almost any sporting goods store... and if you load them with light bird shot they will take out an assailant at close range but not penetrate walls and harm your family members. Hand guns are nice and practical... but be sure of where your aiming... they will go right through most walls if you miss. No... the thought of shooting someone isn't pleasant... but if it comes down to you and your family and the threatening individual... lets just say, we want you safe wink.gif... the bad guy... not so much!!! dry.gif

Rod,

Agree with you. I used to go to shooting range n am going back n thinkng of getting a gun. Might visit Gander Mountain lol

• Upvote 1

Report: U.S. Ambassador was raped before he was murdered

Libyan violenceSeptember 13, 2012

The Arabic language website known as Lebanon News (Tayar.org) has just reported the horrific claim that the heavily armed mob responsible for the murder of U.S. Ambassador to Libya, J. Christopher Stevens, 52, actually raped him before he was killed.

-"The U.S. ambassador to Libya was raped sexually before killing by gunmen who stormed the embassy building in Benghazi last night to protest against the film is offensive to the Prophet Muhammad"

this in itself pretty much proves the validity of the film....................very sad.

YOU WISH! SPORT FISHER !

I Have a voice here too.

Just Maggie

Oh BTW Maggie,

I don't have an "ass out back"......................just chickens, guinea pigs, a dog, and a cat. :)

• Upvote 1

If we as Americans are angry it has nothing to do with politic`s . It has to do with losing a good man and soldiers who we hold in high regard. Just by your statement you seem to be the one taking all this in a political manner. Are you from here? Are you a American just curious you don't sound American

Well dog53 your question, is still unanswered by simple. Seems you maybe on to something!!

• Upvote 1

It's seems back in the day we used to deal with acts of terror

like this differently... when leaders had a backbone!!! dry.gif

548092_404370692950435_1689174724_n.jpg

I remember that day. The missle/bomb killed Kadafi's son.

Would have got him too, but he wasn't home at the time.

We didn't have a problem with him after that at all.

Oh, how I miss Reagan.