Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ARE WE AT WAR WITH ISLAM ?

dog53

I believe this is the question being ask throughout this great nation. We have a president who refuses to acknowledge the fact that factions of Islam are still trying (and succeeding) to kill us. According to Mr Obama we have decimated Al qaeda and the war on terror is over. So with that being said whats you guys and gals take on this.

Can I get a big hell yeah !!!!!

• Upvote 9

I believe this is the question being ask throughout this great nation. We have a president who refuses to acknowledge the fact that factions of Islam are still trying (and succeeding) to kill us. According to Mr Obama we have decimated Al qaeda and the war on terror is over. So with that being said whats you guys and gals take on this.

Can I get a big hell yeah !!!!!

No....we are at war with islamic extremists...not islam itself. except...obama calls it an overseas contigency plan.

the islamic extremists just havent met the american extremists yet. lets have open season of islamic extremists or a permit and problem solved. paying off these countries with billions is not working.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I would like to say no, but I cant. I live in a country where muslims have been waging against Budda forever. Who thinks like that??

I do alot of business with muslims but as of today they can stay at my resort but cannot come into my bar. The new sign reads--no muslims allowed to sit here, you are not allowed to drink here or molest our women. We respect your belief in Allah. They want a war, they will get one. Before anyone slams me , I have many good muslim friends, but they are not fanatics.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Hate to say it, but, YEP. And look around you and pay attention to who is selling you gasoline, cigarettes, alcolhol and renting you your motel rooms, etc.

Kind of a sweet deal they get when they come over. they get a tax free gas station with a visa. how exactly do we allow foreigners to profit more than american citizens in business? we out source our jobs....just to insourse foreign competition with no taxes and more advantages than americans. exactly how did we ever allow that to happen?

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

lets just put it this way .. im not intimidated by muslim extremists ,, which are nothing but gang members .... i will not submit to their way of thinking .. and will not be pushed around .. they will meet a road block in their agenda when they come across me ,, i know im not alone .... if some people choose to submit to that authorian tpye of life style .. thats up to them .. but i wont.. if i was there id join in the opposition .. if they want a war .. why do they run away from the american marines .... they are liars .. they say jihad .. then we acknowlge them and they run hide behind children and women and in churchs , mosques .. hospitols and schools . they are simply just liars at best

• Upvote 5

We are all being duped again.

Yeah I believe that too Roth but what do ya do. Me and you we`re small fish in a big ocean full of sharks. We have to defend ourselves. We cant let them kill us in the name of Allah. They have been duped right along with us. BUT the end game is the same is it not? KILL or be KILLED?

• Upvote 3

No....our sovereignty is being attacked at u.s. embassies across the muslim world. americans dying is not being duped.

Is it so hard to believe that this was done by a small hand of extremists (or even a methodical assasination). Did you see the peaceful protestors saying that it was a group of thugs and terrorists (the hidden hand). We can not wage war on innocent people, they are the majority. There is a huge difference between the Muslims who live their lives by the Koran and the Bible, than those who practice the Hadith. The Hadith is a later addition to Koran that practices Sharia, Those who follow the Koran will tell you the extremists are the once who practice the Hadith, true believers of the Koran believe the Hadith is hokum.

Yes we are being duped.

Yes our sovereignty is under attack, but not from Muslims who believe and practice the Koran - Hadith. Our sovereignty is under attack by our own printing presses.

Did you kow this:

"Libya happens to be the largest oil producer in Africa, but many do not realize that Gaddafi was planning to introduce the gold dinar, a single African currency that would serve as an alternative to the U.S. dollar and allow African nations to share the wealth. It is surely no coincidence that Iraq’s prior leader, Saddam Hussein, was trying to do the same thing just prior to U.S. invasion for all of those “weapons of mass destruction.”

Simply put, if oil-rich nations begin trading in something other than dollars it will significantly reduce demand for dollars and threaten the dollar’s role as world reserve currency. Many experts belief this would lead to the quick death of the fiat greenback, which is now backed by nothing but faith in a government that is running an annual budget deficit of over $1.5 TRILLION."

We reigned hellfire on Bahgdad, Killing so many innocent people. Now, I agree that Sadaam was ruthless, but you mean to tell me we had to kill that many people to locate and take him out. No, with all the awesome surveillance technology being used against us by our own government, I find it highly probable that casualties could/should have been spared.

The Hidden Hand which sets in place their puppets who own the world, seats governments, controls banks, they are the problem. This hidden hand is talked about by presidents and scholars the world over, and really all you have to do is follow the money. The proof is out there.

Is it possible that this was an assassination plot to incite war, and the false flag being that it was Islamic extremists.

China and Russians are buying and own tons of gold and China has commercials telling their people to buy gold and silver. Something huge is coming. It won't surprise me when it lands on our soil. We have to be careful who we point the finger at. So many protests are happening worldwide from regular folks like you and I, taking to the street (won't see it in the mainstream) but i can show you if you like, millions of people in several countries protesting the same thing...the banking cabal...People are waking up en masse around the world, we know the threat isn't among the citizens of these countries, but rather those who want to control everything. The Elite aka Hidden Hand aka I could give you names but that too is accessible.

We need to model Iceland they have let the banks fail and are freer for it.

People all over want to be free and live in peace, is that so hard to believe!

JUST MY TAKE ;)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I would like to say no, but I cant. I live in a country where muslims have been waging against Budda forever. Who thinks like that??

I do alot of business with muslims but as of today they can stay at my resort but cannot come into my bar. The new sign reads--no muslims allowed to sit here, you are not allowed to drink here or molest our women. We respect your belief in Allah. They want a war, they will get one. Before anyone slams me , I have many good muslim friends, but they are not fanatics.

I assume you're in Thailand, correct'? Does Thai law allow you to deny entrance to Muslims into your bar ?

Edited by umbertino
  • Downvote 3

Is it so hard to believe that this was done by a small hand of extremists (or even a methodical assasination). Did you see the peaceful protestors saying that it was a group of thugs and terrorists (the hidden hand). We can not wage war on innocent people, they are the majority. There is a huge difference between the Muslims who live their lives by the Koran and the Bible, than those who practice the Hadith. The Hadith is a later addition to Koran that practices Sharia, Those who follow the Koran will tell you the extremists are the once who practice the Hadith, true believers of the Koran believe the Hadith is hokum.

Yes we are being duped.

Yes our sovereignty is under attack, but not from Muslims who believe and practice the Koran - Hadith. Our sovereignty is under attack by our own printing presses.

Did you kow this:

"Libya happens to be the largest oil producer in Africa, but many do not realize that Gaddafi was planning to introduce the gold dinar, a single African currency that would serve as an alternative to the U.S. dollar and allow African nations to share the wealth. It is surely no coincidence that Iraq’s prior leader, Saddam Hussein, was trying to do the same thing just prior to U.S. invasion for all of those “weapons of mass destruction.”

Simply put, if oil-rich nations begin trading in something other than dollars it will significantly reduce demand for dollars and threaten the dollar’s role as world reserve currency. Many experts belief this would lead to the quick death of the fiat greenback, which is now backed by nothing but faith in a government that is running an annual budget deficit of over $1.5 TRILLION."

We reigned hellfire on Bahgdad, Killing so many innocent people. Now, I agree that Sadaam was ruthless, but you mean to tell me we had to kill that many people to locate and take him out. No, with all the awesome surveillance technology being used against us by our own government, I find it highly probable that casualties could/should have been spared.

The Hidden Hand which sets in place their puppets who own the world, seats governments, controls banks, they are the problem. This hidden hand is talked about by presidents and scholars the world over, and really all you have to do is follow the money. The proof is out there.

Is it possible that this was an assassination plot to incite war, and the false flag being that it was Islamic extremists.

China and Russians are buying and own tons of gold and China has commercials telling their people to buy gold and silver. Something huge is coming. It won't surprise me when it lands on our soil. We have to be careful who we point the finger at. So many protests are happening worldwide from regular folks like you and I, taking to the street (won't see it in the mainstream) but i can show you if you like, millions of people in several countries protesting the same thing...the banking cabal...People are waking up en masse around the world, we know the threat isn't among the citizens of these countries, but rather those who want to control everything. The Elite aka Hidden Hand aka I could give you names but that too is accessible.

We need to model Iceland they have let the banks fail and are freer for it.

People all over want to be free and live in peace, is that so hard to believe!

JUST MY TAKE ;)

A small Band of extremists. You are kidding right? I have eyes and what im seeing on the tube is not by any means a small band. I am seeing thousands of your peaceful muslims chanting " Death to America" You kinda remind me of Gen. George Custer who only saw a small band of indians that day on big horn river. hahahahahahahaa The only small band of Muslims I see are the ones saying their sorry

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 2

A small Band of extremists. You are kidding right? I have eyes and what im seeing on the tube is not by any means a small band. I am seeing thousands of your peaceful muslims chanting " Death to America" You kinda remind me of Gen. George Custer who only saw a small band of indians that day on big horn river. hahahahahahahaa The only small band of Muslims I see are the ones saying their sorry

Firstly, is that all you got from the statement!!

Your proof is from "the tube" that is laughable and disgusting. The attack was by a militant group of 20. The protestors were simply protesting the film, the militants are the ones who actually carried out the attack. Have you ever been to a protest?? I have, whenever I show up there is always another group there with a different plan. Always! You cannot blame the acts of 20 Salafists on all the people who attended.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Firstly, is that all you got from the statement!!

Your proof is from "the tube" that is laughable and disgusting. The attack was by a militant group of 20. The protestors were simply protesting the film, the militants are the ones who actually carried out the attack. Have you ever been to a protest?? I have, whenever I show up there is always another group there with a different plan. Always! You cannot blame the acts of 20 Salafists on all the people who attended.

Yes protesting by turning over cars setting them on fire and shouting death to america. It`s great you see something else. But Its not what I see. If that burns your a$$ get over it. Its what I see

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

DOG It is militant jihadists. Not Muslims as a whole. You have to separate the two. There are ring leaders pushing all this. My prior post was talking about the initial attack. What you see now is all those militants organizing between one another. Just don't confuse it.

• Upvote 1

I don’t think we should even consider their religious beliefs in holding them accountable for their actions.

Talking, consoling, and sympathizing with them will never stop these idiots.

Killing them is how we should desensitize their moronic beliefs.

A Patriot Missile Parade is what we should provide for them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don’t think we should even consider their religious beliefs in holding them accountable for their actions.

Talking, consoling, and sympathizing with them will never stop these idiots.

Killing them is how we should desensitize their moronic beliefs.

A Patriot Missile Parade is what we should provide for them.

A detestable statement of foolishness and ignorance.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3