Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer Request PLEASE!!

bamagirl

Please pray for my son he may be having surgery in just a few hours... 2 days ago my 6 yr old son broke his arm well this morning at the surgeon this morning getting his plaster cast when the school nurse called and said she thinks my 12 yr old may have broke his arm.... Well he did, broke is fore arm, Ulna I think, slap in two.. Now we are waiting for the surgeon because they think he needs it operated on today.... Please pray everything goes well, Dylan my 12 yr old had a little reaction last year to the sedative before his tonsilectomy,that's why I'm so nervous.... Thank you all in advance..

Edited by bamagirl
  • Upvote 17

No worries Bama ill say a prayer for You and your son. He will be just fine, kids break their arms all the time. I broke mine 3 times when i was little lol Actually when they heal they come back even stronger. Make sure the Doc knows about the reaction maybe they can give him something different

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4

Please pray for my son he may be having surgery in just a few hours... 2 days ago my 6 yr old son broke his arm well this morning at the surgeon this morning getting his plaster cast when the school nurse called and said she thinks my 12 yr old may have broke his arm.... Well he did, broke is fore arm, Ulna I think, slap in two.. Now we are waiting for the surgeon because they think he needs it operated on today.... Please pray everything goes well, Dylan my 12 yr old had a little reaction last year to the sedative before his tonsilectomy,that's why I'm so nervous.... Thank you all in advance..

Oh NO!! Praying!! Talk about a double whammy. :o

• Upvote 1

Consider it done Gal...and tell him Tandy said howdy and all will be OK...blessings

Bama, prayers are going out for all of your family, and everybody will be fine. They will get the sedative right this time, and kids are tough, but you are a good mom and your love and concern envelopes them. He's going to be fine.

What color will his cast be? Muhammed Ali would want black and yellow stripes because he was tough and fast - Float like a butterfly, Sting like a bee. Well, how about just blue?

Best to you and the family, Bama. B)

Ouch first the little guy, and now another broken arm for your 12 year old, you are not having good luck my friend. We will certainly have you and your family in our prayers. I broke my arm when I was the same age as your little man and everything was fine. Tell your oldest to watch his arms tonight at the football game. God bless.

You got it Girl. One summer, both of my daughters broke their wrists - one right after the other. Try not to take it personally when strangers look at you sideways! <_< I wanted to wear a sign around my neck that said "I didn't do it"! Kids are tough - this kind of thing is much harder on you...stay strong.

gesssssss o` pete sweet lady friend in bama ---- i have one son and have grey hair --- you have two and both broke arms,,, :( my thoughts and prayers with both boys and you and your hubby ,,,,, and the grey hair ,,,,,,,,, hugs and stay safe

Our heavenly father I am asking that you watch over this family and their children and make everything safe for them as they go through this surgery with their son. I ask this in your name.

Amen

• Upvote 1

Thank you all so very much... Surgery is scheduled for 7 in the morning, he's gotta have pins, screws or something.. Those of you that know me know I'm a nervous wreck about my babies, they are my world... much love and thanks to you all, you bring me much comfort, like UnitedRich said there is power in numbers... thanks again DV family.

• Upvote 5