Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I located the culprit.

jonjon

There was no surplus any year under Clinton. I thought everyone knew this by now. This link explains it in detail:

Clinton Surplus Myth

Thats your proof??? How about I give you mine George W. Bush own words. Source

This was from Bush's 2001 budget... and I quote:

With the advent of surpluses, the United States has begun to make real progress in paying down its debt. During 1998–2000, debt held by the public fell from $3.8 trillion to $3.4 trillion—a $363 billion drop. By the end of this year, more than $200 billion in additional reduction is due to be achieved.

The President's plan will accelerate this trend to record rates by retiring an historic $2 trillion in debt over the next 10 years. Under the President's budget, the national debt will be only seven percent of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in 2011, its lowest share in more than 80 years. (See Chart 1–1.)

You're posting what a republican stated - you should expect revisionist history.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Is that all you got? Did it hurt to see the truth?

Unfortunately dinar_stud, you haven't recognized the truth as it is slapping you in the face and this is such an important time for our country.

I am wondering if you are on some kind of disability that you are worried that you might lose if obama is voted out? If so then you need to realize that you and all the rest of us are going to lose everything if we leave this person in office!

• Upvote 7