Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Kaperoni update post**

easyrider

Now here is where we learn what Iraq is really doing. Despite all the articles, misdirection, and confusion with terminology this quote tells us exactly what is happening…This is absolutely the most direct and powerful statement we have heard.

This is not an opinion, but a factual statement…”the present authorities have decided to change the Iraqi currency to a new currency”. Now this also tells us that they are NOT deleting the zeros off the notes. And it tells us that “collecting the notes” is what is happening to reduce the money supply.

Now this quote is simply amazing. “This does not affect the value of the dinar so far but it opens the dinar to the free currency market such as against the dollar, etc.” It is telling us that the value of the old dinar (3 zero notes) is not effected. Clearly, this is what we want. Some may want to interpret this saying “yes the value does not change and the exchange rate also stays the same,” ie (LOP) Well this next quote…puts an end to that theory as well…“If three zeros were lifted from the IQD, this means the IQD becomes stronger 1000 times in terms of value.” This in itself is all we need to be assured of our investment. But the good Dr. [bakri] gives us the dagger in the LOPster heart with this gem of an example…“For example, a pack of cigarettes that was selling for 1000 dinar would be only 1 dinar. If it was a conversion like that, if the three zeros were lifted from the previous currency, this means the old 1000 dinars will buy 1000 packs of cigarettes instead of 1.”

How do you come up with no lop based on that line? It says it does NOT affect the VALUE. It does not say anything about how they will TREAT the old notes once they release the new currency and RV.

For example, let's say they release the new currency and RV at a 1 to 1 rate,

The NEW 1 dinar coin would be worth 1 dinar = $1 USD

The new 5 dinar note = $5 USD

IF they were to say the OLD 1,000 dinar note will be TREATED AS THE SAME AS the new 1 dinar coin and the OLD 5,000 dinar note will be TREATED THE SAME AS the new 5 dinar note,

Then the 1,000 dinar note TREATED as 1 dinar will be worth $1 USD and the 5,000 dinar note will be TREATED AS 5 dinar note will be worth $5 USD,

Here you end up with the new and old note having the SAME VALUE where the RV does NOT AFFECT the VALUE of the dinar!

IF they say the 1,000 dinar note will REMAIN TREATED AS a 1,000 dinar note where that old 1,000 dinar becomes worth $1,000 USD based on the new RV rate of 1 to 1....then this WOULD affect the VALUE of the old dinar notes. But it would have NO AFFECT on the NEW dinar notes VALUE!

See the problem here? They don't say HOW they will TREAT the old dinar notes once they release the new notes. All they do say is that it will have NO AFFECT on the VALUE and to have NO AFFECT on the VALUE then that means it has to remain the SAME VALUE!

To remain the SAME VALUE and have NO AFFECT on the VALUE, that points more towards meaning they may very well come out and TREAT the old dinar notes the SAME AS IF they were the NEW dinar note.

1,000 dinar becomes TREATED AS new 1 dinar

5,000 dinar becomes TREATED AS new 5 dinar

10,000 dinar becomes TREATED AS new 10 dinar

25,000 dinar becomes TREATED AS new 25 dinar

THAT would be equal to having NO AFFECT on the VALUE!

If we use the current rate the 1,000 dinar note is worth about 86 cents USD today

So using the current rate in order to maintain the SAME VALUE where the RV will NOT AFFECT the value the NEW RATE based on the NEW notes will have to come out at 1 NEW dinar equal to 86 cents USD

So,

1,000 dinar OLD note = 86 cents USD

1 dinar NEW coin = 86 cents USD

5,000 dinar OLD note = $4.30 USD

5 dinar NEW note = $4.30 USD

10,000 dinar OLD note = $8.60 USD

10 dinar NEW note = $8.60 USD

25,000 dinar OLD note = $21.50 USD

25 dinar NEW note = $21.50 USD

In the above alignments between the OLD AND NEW currency that would result in there being NO AFFECT on the "VALUE" of the RV.

The key word being used in these articles is "VALUE", not rates or HOW they will TREAT the OLD notes VS the NEW notes!

The multi-million dollar mystery question is, how will the TREAT the OLD dinar notes once they release the NEW dinar notes and RV?

I have yet to ever see any articles stating how the old dinar notes will be TREATED AS once the new dinar notes are released and the two currencies coexist for a few years.

The ONLY thing I have seen is everything claiming there will be NO AFFECT ON THE "VALUE" and that the "VALUE" will remain the SAME!

To remain the SAME and have NO AFFECT on the "VALUE" then that would mean the OLD note and the NEW note would be treated as the SAME where both have the SAME VALUE!

The SAME VALUE means the OLD 1,000 dinar will be equal to the NEW 1 dinar, the OLD 5,000 dinar would be equal to the NEW 5 dinar, the OLD 10,000 dinar would be equal to the NEW 10 dinar, and the OLD 25,000 dinar would be equal to the NEW 25 dinar! THIS would result in being NO AFFECT on the "VALUE" and where the "VALUE" remains the SAME!

IF they TREAT the OLD 25,000 dinar as STILL BEING 25,000 dinars compared to the NEW 25 dinar being 25 dinars, then that WOULD have an effect on the VALUE!

The NEW 25 dinar would have NO AFFECT, but the OLD 25,000 dinar WOULD have an effect on the VALUE!

So where does any article state anything about how they will TREAT the OLD notes when they release the NEW notes as they coexist? I have not seen anything that has ever addressed this part. Only how everything will have NO AFFECT AND REMAIN THE SAME "VALUE"!

This would mean the rate would have to be 1 dinar to .86 cents USD just to have the VALUE remain the SAME and have NO AFFECT and the old notes would have to be treated the same as the new notes where they will not count the 3 zeros at cashing in the old notes and treat a 25,000 note as just a 25 note.

Naturally want we want to happen is that they will TREAT the 25,000 dinar note as still being 25,000 dinars times the new rate. But I have not seen one article to date that has stated anything as to HOW they will TREAT the old currency in relation to the new currency while they coexist!

They COULD come out and say the 25,000 dinar note will be TREATED THE SAME AS the new 25 dinar note OR they could still TREAT the 25,000 dinar note as still being 25,000 dinars times the new rate. THIS mystery has never been answered yet.

• Upvote 8

laugh.gif I will have to ask around to verify but I coulda sworn we are supposed to make money off the dinar!!

No, we're making friends; Kap's making money.

Personally, if deception is the way to make money, I would rather be poor and have good friends.

FWIW, there is no more direct description of ReDenomination than this description:

. If what has been raised (three zeros) of the Iraqi dinar, it will lead to a rise in value (1000) once calculated value Almertbah to the number of zeros that have been filed, any can of cigarettes that were sold (1000) JD possible purchase after the lifting of zeros dinar one, and one thousand dinars modern can be obtained by a thousand a pack of cigarettes. In theory and when lifting (three zeros from the Iraqi dinar), the purchasing power will rise against the dollar rapidly to become one U.S. dollar equals (JD and a half) just so that the goods imported from abroad and valued by the lifting of the zeroes (1.2 million ) Iraqi dinars, equivalent to (1000) U.S. $ will be worth after the lifting of the three zeros (1200) Iraqi dinars, equivalent to (1000) dollars as well, and this is going to Aajelb remember any negative effects on the Iraqi citizen, in theory.? Positives raise zeros from the Iraqi dinar: The process of lifting the three zeroes from the Iraqi dinar thoughtfully and according to tight monetary policy will lead to the following pros: 1. Raise the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar .2. Raise the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against other currencies .3. Increase the confidence of the Iraqi economy to foreign investors. 4. Increase the confidence of Iraqi citizens that have become national Bammelth comparable to other currencies such as the U.S. dollar and the dinar Jordanian dinar ... etc..

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=6&t=125329&qpid=1010430#ixzz234NYvbMO

• Upvote 4

What do you mean?

If the value of the old notes is not affected/changed through the process of "deleting the zeros" which is supposedly the RV, then there is no revaluation.....

That describes a revenue neutral event.....how else can that be interpreted??

I think it was too many tequelas last night. Upon rerereading I see it clearer. My mind was a bit fuzzy when I read it earlier. I agree with you that it is not what we want. Sorry.

• Upvote 1

Simple, straight forward explanation supported with examples that even an uneducated nomadic goat herder could understand.

End Quote

Ok ok.....Then I am worse than an uneducated nomadic goat herder ... ( Some will think "no doubt about that".. I know...smile)

"It is telling us that the value of the old dinar (3 zero notes) is not effected. Clearly, this is what we want"

Huh?? If this is the RV we have been waiting for, then the value of the old dinar notes not being affected is NOT what we want genius.....

We WANT the value of the old dinar notes to be affected......I dont know about you or anyone else here but if the value is not effected, then we dont make any money!!

laugh.gif

That infact was my ignorant take on the original post.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Here's the most definitive statement on the redenomination.

BAGHDAD — The Iraqi Central Bank is planning to redenominate the national currency in an effort to ease transactions and allow people to carry less paper money, RFE/RL’s Radio Free Iraq (RFI) reports.

Mudhhir Muhammad Salih, a member of a Central Bank advisory panel, told RFI that a plan has been made to remove three zeros from the currency and phase out the current banknotes late this year.

Salih said by the end of 2010 the new banknotes will be fully introduced while the old banknotes will be gradually removed from circulation. He did not specify when the new notes would be issued.

Both will be legal tender in Iraq until the old notes are completely withdrawn.

Iraqi officials have had a long-running plan to redenominate the Iraqi dinar. In 2006, the Finance Ministry recommended to the Central Bank that it carry out such a plan.

Salih pointed out that banks are having a hard time accepting cash savings and deposits, but by dropping the zeros it will make it easier for both the banks to deal with their customers and for the general public to carry money. He said some 80 percent of Iraq’s money supply is cash in circulation.

Salih added that in 1990 the value of banknotes in circulation was about 25 billion Iraqi dinars but is currently some 25 trillion dinars.

Economic analyst Hilal al-Tahhan told RFI that the bank’s move is overdue. He said he expects the currency change to go smoothly because of the decision to allow both the old and new banknotes to coexist, leading to less turbulence in the economy.

The current exchange rate is 1,167 Iraqi dinars to the U.S. dollar.

http://bit.ly/g6vMUYhttp://bit.ly/g6vMUY

Your point? We know they are re-denominating. The issue is not the phasing out the current banknotes and putting out new smaller notes. That is a given. The issue is what value will they give the old notes? The articles and reports tell me they will honor remaining 3 zero currency at its printed value 5,000 dinar = 5,000 dinar. That is what were all hoping for.

No, we're making friends; Kap's making money.

Personally, if deception is the way to make money, I would rather be poor and have good friends.

FWIW, there is no more direct description of ReDenomination than this description:

. If what has been raised (three zeros) of the Iraqi dinar, it will lead to a rise in value (1000) once calculated value Almertbah to the number of zeros that have been filed, any can of cigarettes that were sold (1000) JD possible purchase after the lifting of zeros dinar one, and one thousand dinars modern can be obtained by a thousand a pack of cigarettes. In theory and when lifting (three zeros from the Iraqi dinar), the purchasing power will rise against the dollar rapidly to become one U.S. dollar equals (JD and a half) just so that the goods imported from abroad and valued by the lifting of the zeroes (1.2 million ) Iraqi dinars, equivalent to (1000) U.S. $ will be worth after the lifting of the three zeros (1200) Iraqi dinars, equivalent to (1000) dollars as well, and this is going to Aajelb remember any negative effects on the Iraqi citizen, in theory.? Positives raise zeros from the Iraqi dinar: The process of lifting the three zeroes from the Iraqi dinar thoughtfully and according to tight monetary policy will lead to the following pros: 1. Raise the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar .2. Raise the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against other currencies .3. Increase the confidence of the Iraqi economy to foreign investors. 4. Increase the confidence of Iraqi citizens that have become national Bammelth comparable to other currencies such as the U.S. dollar and the dinar Jordanian dinar ... etc..

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=6&t=125329&qpid=1010430#ixzz234NYvbMO

How is Kap making money? Give me a break. If your going to throw out claims back them up before you insult my friend.

Edited by katie45
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Your point? We know they are re-denominating. The issue is not the phasing out the current banknotes and putting out new smaller notes. That is a given. The issue is what value will they give the old notes? The articles and reports tell me they will honor remaining 3 zero currency at its printed value 5,000 dinar = 5,000 dinar. That is what were all hoping for.

Do the math. They're taking the currency from 30 trillion to 30 billion dinar and deleting three zeos from the exchange rate in this redenomination they're talking about. Sure, the old dinar will retain its value, but it won't increase in value. 1000 of the old that is now in circulation will be exchanged for 1 of the new that will be issued. Unfortunately that's now what Kaperoni is telling people.

• Upvote 3

Do the math. They're taking the currency from 30 trillion to 30 billion dinar and deleting three zeos from the exchange rate in this redenomination they're talking about. Sure, the old dinar will retain its value, but it won't increase in value. 1000 of the old that is now in circulation will be exchanged for 1 of the new that will be issued. Unfortunately that's now what Kaperoni is telling people.

That is what it appears based on how all the articles read, AND, based on how all the new currency falls in perfect alignment with the old.

New 25 fil dinar coin = 250 dinar note

New 50 fil dinar coin = 500 dinar note

New 1 dinar coin = 1,000 dinar note

New 5 dinar note = 5,000 dinar note

New 10 dinar note = 10,000 dinar note

New 25 dinar note = 25,000 dinar note

All the new currency lines right up with the current 3 zero currency to make them easy to coexist where they can say the 25 fil coin is equal to the old 250 dinar note, the 50 fil coin equal to the 500 dinar note, the 1 dinar coin equal to the 1,000 dinar note, etc.

You see how these line up AND how the articles all keep saying this will have NO AFFECT on the VALUE?

Yet the gurus want to read into it what it doesn't say and spin it to say what they want it to say.

I certainly HOPE they end up correct and how these articles are saying it are wrong! But if you look at it honestly without spinning it and read what it really says, it all points to looking like they plan to treat the old notes being equal to the new notes.

• Upvote 1

How is Kap making money? Give me a break. If your going to throw out claims back them up before you insult my friend.

In your first question, this would be the same as any other redenomination.

In a 3 zero RD, Everything is divided by 1000

1000 of the dinar we own will have the save value as 1 of the new dinar; which, at current exchange rate would be $.86 USD

The article that Kap references does a quite good job of defining, describing and giving examples of a RD.

You and Kap my prefer a value neutral RD, but the rest of the group here was expecting a bit more; like some profit.

Since there is no financial or economic procedure known as a lop, I cannot address questions pertaining to a lop, so I don't know if this article describing a RD puts questions about a lop to bed or not.

Anyone who tries to convince you that you will make any immediate profit on a RD is the one you need to be ragging on; not me..

A few facts to help you sort things out and remove some of the confusion your friend Kap is causing for some of my friends.

Re-Denomination

• Upvote 1

Did they ever say they are going to reduce the money supply from 30 trillion to 30 billion by removing the zeros from the currency? No. That is your assumption.

You also are reading the article as if it was written for the world to read, when the article was written for the local iraqi people. When they say the value does not change, they are meaning the value of the note. Not the value to the dollar or some other currency. And that is exactly what we want to happen. Interpreting the article like they are talking about the external exchange rate is not what the CBI is expressing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Did they ever say they are going to reduce the money supply from 30 trillion to 30 billion by removing the zeros from the currency? No. That is your assumption.

You also are reading the article as if it was written for the world to read, when the article was written for the local iraqi people. When they say the value does not change, they are meaning the value of the note. Not the value to the dollar or some other currency. And that is exactly what we want to happen. Interpreting the article like they are talking about the external exchange rate is not what the CBI is expressing.

If the VALUE of the note does not change then it remains the SAME VALUE, meaning a 1,000 note today is worth 86 cents USD and when they release the new currency and RV the 1,000 dinar note will STILL be worth 86 cents USD. THAT IS the same VALUE!

To make the 1,000 dinar note still be treated as having 1,000 dinars x the new rate, that means the VALUE WOULD CHANGE!

Today the value of a 1,000 dinar is 86 cents USD

If it was going to be 1,000 x 86 cents after the RV it would be $860 USD

HOW is 86 cents and $860 the same VALUE? It is NOT! It is a MAJOR CHANGE IN "VALUE"

They are talking VALUE here, NOT what DENOMINATION it will TREATED AS!

If they said the DENOMINATION will remain the same then THAT would mean the 1,000 dinar note will remain as a 1,000 dinar note.

If they are sayinbg the "VALUE" will remain the SAME, that means the 1,000 dinar note would be treated as a new 1 dinar note! THIS would result in maintaining the same VALUE!

You are confusing VALUE with denomination!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

notice that this statement is in quotes...…“For example, a pack of cigarettes that was selling for 1000 dinar would be only 1 dinar. If it was a conversion like that, if the three zeros were lifted from the previous currency, this means the old 1000 dinars will buy 1000 packs of cigarettes instead of 1.” the way that i have read this statement is that the good Dr. [bakri] is the person still speaking... not any of us hopeful investers...

P.S. My Grandfather said to me something that seems to fit our investment and the way we individually interpret what we read...He said "There are two sides to every coin and then there is the edge which contains both sides." sometimes we get something in our minds and its hard to grow into a different view of that subject, just remember that we all invested in this adventure to make profit so which ever side of the RVer or LOPster side of this investment in the end we will ALL win. :)

notice that this statement is in quotes...…“For example, a pack of cigarettes that was selling for 1000 dinar would be only 1 dinar. If it was a conversion like that, if the three zeros were lifted from the previous currency, this means the old 1000 dinars will buy 1000 packs of cigarettes instead of 1.” the way that i have read this statement is that the good Dr. [bakri] is the person still speaking... not any of us hopeful investers...

P.S. My Grandfather said to me something that seems to fit our investment and the way we individually interpret what we read...He said "There are two sides to every coin and then there is the edge which contains both sides." sometimes we get something in our minds and its hard to grow into a different view of that subject, just remember that we all invested in this adventure to make profit so which ever side of the RVer or LOPster side of this investment in the end we will ALL win. :)

…“For example, a pack of cigarettes that was selling for 1000 dinar would be only 1 dinar. If it was a conversion like that, if the three zeros were lifted from the previous currency, this means the old 1000 dinars will buy 1000 packs of cigarettes instead of 1.”

IF, big word there! IF! It doesn't say it WILL BE, it says IF it was....which sounds like he was making merely example based IF it was.

HOLY MOLEY! What's with all of the mental gymnastics? This thread looks like the DV version of the Olympics. What is the need of some to pick out the negative and expound on it?

Doesn't this statement put all of the arguments to bed:

"If what has been raised (three zeros) of the Iraqi dinar, it will lead to a rise in value (1000) once calculated value Almertbah to the number of zeros that have been filed, any can of cigarettes that were sold (1000) JD possible purchase after the lifting of zeros dinar one, and one thousand dinars modern can be obtained by a thousand a pack of cigarettes. In theory and when lifting (three zeros from the Iraqi dinar), the purchasing power will rise against the dollar rapidly to become one U.S. dollar equals (JD and a half) just so that the goods imported from abroad and valued by the lifting of the zeroes (1.2 million ) Iraqi dinars, equivalent to (1000) U.S. $ will be worth after the lifting of the three zeros (1200) Iraqi dinars, equivalent to (1000) dollars as well..."

We were all told that a small part of the timing of the RV is attributed to the need to educate the citizenry regarding the RV, specifically the exchange rate (thus my reference to the uneducated goat herder). Do you really think that the GOI/CBI will require all the arithmetic for the average citizen to conduct their daily business?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

HOLY MOLEY! What's with all of the mental gymnastics? This thread looks like the DV version of the Olympics. What is the need of some to pick out the negative and expound on it?

Doesn't this statement put all of the arguments to bed:

"If what has been raised (three zeros) of the Iraqi dinar, it will lead to a rise in value (1000) once calculated value Almertbah to the number of zeros that have been filed, any can of cigarettes that were sold (1000) JD possible purchase after the lifting of zeros dinar one, and one thousand dinars modern can be obtained by a thousand a pack of cigarettes. In theory and when lifting (three zeros from the Iraqi dinar), the purchasing power will rise against the dollar rapidly to become one U.S. dollar equals (JD and a half) just so that the goods imported from abroad and valued by the lifting of the zeroes (1.2 million ) Iraqi dinars, equivalent to (1000) U.S. $ will be worth after the lifting of the three zeros (1200) Iraqi dinars, equivalent to (1000) dollars as well..."

We were all told that a small part of the timing of the RV is attributed to the need to educate the citizenry regarding the RV, specifically the exchange rate (thus my reference to the uneducated goat herder). Do you really think that the GOI/CBI will require all the arithmetic for the average citizen to conduct their daily business?

Who is arguing? Its ALL just opinions from how one reads into the articles. And no, that statement puts nothing to bed. One, where is that from? Two, assuming it is an exact quote from an actual article from Iraq, it still proves nothing because all their articles contradict each other. One article will says one thing and another will say the opposite. So you can't trust any articles!

For months they said they will start printing the new currency in Sept and release it begining of Jan 2013. Now today articles are saying July 2013 when they will release it and will beging the process of lifting zeros Jan 2013. But they began the process already. You can't trust any articles from Iraq!

• Upvote 1

Numerous times. Absolute zero chance of assumption. It is one of the most rudimentary aspects of redenomination Reducing the liability from trillions to billions has always been the goal, and has been referenced at least 20 times in the last year.

The article was written to read, and filtered through an online translation engine. But the nuances are supported by common repetition.

The process would be the same as any other RD, not what you have been told in chats and have described in the post above.

All it would take is 15 to 20 minutes to read from one of the many links that have been provided, and you will be able to gain perspective about the process from countries that have done it before. You will find that the facts are in direct opposition with what the gurus are saying.

That is why the Gurus are ridiculed so often. Their sales pitch is so thinly constructed with half facts that are easily proven to be incorrect. Some do it out of zeal for the future payoff. They don't mean any harm, and only rely on forum fact for their reality.

Some know better. Their manner of expressing themselves, their demeanor and charisma indicate a level of education that precludes misinterpretation. Those are the folks that worry me.

You have the right to believe whatever gives you comfort. I would shed blood to protect that right. Others before me certainly have...

Again, this is only if the CBI gets it's way, and does execute the RD that they have been pushing for since at least 2006.

So far, Shabibbi hasn't been able to close the deal. That is truly comforting, and verifiable. The day it actually, physically starts will be the last day of doubt. But, make no doubt about it; the 3 zero articles all refer to a plane Jane, garden variety redenomination.

The dividing line of opinion is between who choose to believe or not believe the course in history the CBI is pushing for.

• Upvote 2

I think what you loppers are missing when it says will not effect the value of the 25k not it will still be a 25k note now if you RV that note to get 25k times the new rate.

That Kap guy has hit the nail right on the head. Maybe we should hit you loppers on the head it might jar something lose so you can see things more clearly.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I think what you loppers are missing when it says will not effect the value of the 25k not it will still be a 25k note now if you RV that note to get 25k times the new rate.

That Kap guy has hit the nail right on the head. Maybe we should hit you loppers on the head it might jar something lose so you can see things more clearly.

Not a lopper, but what you appear to be confused on is the word "value".

What is the VALUE of a 25k dinar note today?

The VALUE is NOT the number written on the face of that note which is merely the number that represents the DENOMINATION, not VALUE!

Right now today the VALUE of a 25k dinar note is about $21.50 USD

IF the VALUE will NOT be AFFECTED then that means after the release of the new curerency and the RV, in order for the VALUE to remain the SAME, then the VALUE will still be worth $21.50 USD. That means NO AFFECT ON THE "VALUE".

The article says NOTHING regarding how they will treat the DENOMINATION of the 25k note!

But IF they treat the DENOMINATION that is written on the note the same (25,000), then you will get 25,000 X new rate, and that DOES affect the VALUE where the VALUE of that 25k note being $21.50 USD today, becomes $21,500 USD when they release the new currency and RV.

How can you sit there and say $21.50 USD vs $21,500 USD is NOT a change in the VALUE? It IS a change in the VALUE!

If the VALUE remains the SAME then it will still remain having a VALUE of $21.50 USD after the RV. This means the only thing that changes is not the VALUE, but the DENOMINATION that is written on the fact of the note, where a 25,000 note becomes TREATED AS being a 25 dinar note. The VALUE remains the SAME and only the DENOMINATION changes!

Where is any articles addressing how they will treat the DENOMINATION of the old currency vs the new currency?

You are confusing the word VALUE with the word DENOMINATION!

This has nothing to do with me being a lopper. I am merely addressing what the article says based on the actual words written in the articles.

The VALUE means what it is WORTH, not what is written on the face of the note. Today it is WORTH $21.50 USD and that is the VALUE. That means to have NO AFFECT and NO CHANGE in the VALUE then that means after the RV a 25,000 note will still be WORTH only $21.50 USD in order to have NO AFFECT and NO CHANGE in the VALUE!

$21.50 today and $21.50 after the RV = the SAME VALUE!

$21.50 USD today and $21,500 USD after the RV = MAJOR CHANGE AND MAJOR AFFECT IN THE "VALUE".

• Upvote 3

puts an end to the LOP theory...

oh brother.....why dont you just cut to the chase and put a link to a dealer instead?

Maybe we should hit you loppers on the head it might jar something lose so you can see things more clearly.

Im sorry but you, yes the one suggesting knocking others over the head, are the one who obviously has zero grasp of economics.

How do you come up with no lop based on that line?

Because he's Easypumper and hes not interested in economics or anything other than 'zomg RV RV yeehaw'

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

oh brother.....why dont you just cut to the chase and put a link to a dealer instead?

Im sorry but you, yes the one suggesting knocking others over the head, are the one who obviously has zero grasp of economics.

Because he's Easypumper and hes not interested in economics or anything other than 'zomg RV RV yeehaw'

aww you mad because of what i said the other day about you how you bring no value to this forum and then you decide to go back to find my post just to call me a pumper haha typical and very predictable from the likes of you. Hey im sure youll have something good to offer again we will see you soon lol and im calling you out to find anything on me that i am in any way affiliated with any dealer of any kind of making money feel free to do so since you claim to think ai am a pumper let me know and the forum how that goes LMAO You making false claims in essence makes you look like a fool. If you must know YES i believe in the RV Lopster.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Just wondering who Dr. Jawad Kazem al-Bakri really is...

Lots of faith in his 2011 Proposal paper to the MoF floating around right now (The source for the Kaperone quotes in the beginning of the thread). Kap seems to think he is the one telling the way.

Can't find much info on him; except that he hosts symposiums for the CBI and he is a Management and Economics Professor at UofB.

Has anyone else been able to dig up any credible sources with information on him? I personally have had a hard time putting much faith in his "Proposal Paper" he submitted to the MoF back in 2011.

Was this just an effort to influence the process?.. or does he really have influence within the CBI?...

Any additional insight or findings would be awesome!... :-)

Regards,

Nelson

Edited by Nelson0528
  • Upvote 1

Does anyone know if any of the Big 4 Banks will finance a Layaway order? Im debating a new bathroom remodel vs a 10 mil dinar layaway. Im thinking 36 month at 2.49APR is reasonable.......

Forget The Loan. Just Remodel By Wallpapering With All Of Ur Current Dinar .....

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3