Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV Can't Happen Until After the 12th!

techie

Now I know all the Guru's are fake, with out a doubt! Because of my super secret intel I can tell you 100% without hesitation anyone saying the evil word "soon" is lying, because everyone knows Mr. Shabibi won't push the button as he is watching the Olympics 24/7. He was even rooting for Phelps! Go USA!!! Go RV!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Mr. Shabibi won't push the button as he is watching the Olympics 24/7.

<< CNN - BREAKING NEWS >>

The Iraqi National Team Has Just Been Disqualified From All Equestrian Events For Trying To Substitute With Camels ! :o

3731019359_0d3a46d816_z.jpg?zz=1

:D :D :D

• Upvote 4

As long as he doesn't make a fool us all and does it at least by November when his appointment as the head of the Central Bank expires.

Dr. Shabibi is going back as a consultant at four times the pay. He just needs to pay for his own health insurance. B)

<< CNN - BREAKING NEWS >>

The Iraqi National Team Has Just Been Disqualified From All Equestrian Events For Trying To Substitute With Camels ! :o

3731019359_0d3a46d816_z.jpg?zz=1

:D :D :D

Zigmeister, there's Trigger and Trixie. They are making a run for it! Ingrates! Infidels! I never did trust those two. B) I think it was Thug's idea anyway.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1

Dr. Shabibi is going back as a consultant at four times the pay. He just needs to pay for his own health insurance. B)

Zigmeister, there's Trigger and Trixie. They are making a run for it! Ingrates! Infidels! I never did trust those two. B) I think it was Thug's idea anyway.

Sadly Trigger has no intention of competing in equestrian events....he has other things on his mind ;)

4e7d06f3ce8c355cdc4c50801aa4_grande.jpg

Kamel Keeper you of all people should know that thuggies news is unreliable........it is all smoke and mirrors as usual....(much like the iraqi news).

Take a good look .......since when is a bactrian camel the same as a dromedary.....and we are not even up to hump day yet! (well nearly down under :) )

• Upvote 2