Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie: come fly with me, I see 3 green lights

TonyDownTheShore

OKIEOILMAN] I MAY BE LANDING THE BLACK JET SOONER THAN I HAD EXPECTED—STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER INTEL NOT PUBLISHABLE AT THIS EXACT MOMENT

THIS HAS BEEN AN I.F.R. FLIGHT AND ACCORDING TO INSTRUMENTS I HAVE CROSSED THE OUTER MARKER

CMDRPILOT 3 DOWN AND 3 GREEN LIGHTS ON THE GEAR

GHOST: I AM POSTING FOR OKIE LOOKING OVER MY SHOULDER. 3 GREEN LIGHTS MEAN THE LANDING HAS BEEN DEPLOYED LANDING GEAR. I HAVE KEYED THE MIKE TWICE TO TURN THE LANDING LIGHTS ON THE RUNWAY. OKIE SAID HE MUST LAND THIS TIME–THEY AREN’T ENOUGH FUEL FOR A GO AROUND

GHOST:: “SEDNET) MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE POST WAS GEAR DOWN AND LOCKED, THREE GREEN LIGHTS

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF FLIGHT 13303 THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN OKIE SPEAKING. DUE WIND TURBULENCE, SMOKE IN THE REAR SECTION, AND A GREMLIN ON THE WING; WE WILL NOT BE MAKING A SAFE LANDING. MAKE SURE YOUR SEAT-BELTS ARE FASTENED AND YOUR HEAD IS PLACED FIRMLY BETWEEN YOUR LEGS FOR A PROPER GOODBYE. BEER, WINE, AND LIQUOR IS A 10% DINAR DEPOSIT OF THE MENU PRICE TO ALLEVIATE CONCERNS ABOUT THE FLIGHT. THANK YOU FOR FLYING OKIE AIR.

• Upvote 1

WTF!?!?!?! :huh:

so Okie is no longer drowning at sea.....but one he has his head in the CLOUDS?!?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rvt9JnK_XM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rvt9JnK_XM

:blink: ....gee...he really has to cover all his bases....Land, Sea, and Air.....wot next the Moon!? <_< *sighs* -_-

oh...dear....Lord me hope not! :blink:

• Upvote 1