Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****************.COM

melron77

U Need To Intentionally Misspell The Name A Little So That The Software Doesn't Block The Name.

Either That Or U Can Run Dashes Between The L-e-t-t-e-r-s To Spell It Out So That Someone Can Try To Answer Ur Question. ;)

B)B)B)

• Upvote 1

U Need To Intentionally Misspell The Name A Little So That The Software Doesn't Block The Name.

Either That Or U Can Run Dashes Between The L-e-t-t-e-r-s To Spell It Out So That Someone Can Try To Answer Ur Question. ;)

B)B)B)

what is the wind speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

• Upvote 2

Awesome reference cisole!

If I ever had he opportunity to meet Oakie, I would say to him (in a french accent) "Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries! I fart in your general direction!"

LMAO!...classic Monty

Edited by MrFnHappy
  • Upvote 1

Awesome reference cisole!

If I ever had he opportunity to meet Oakie, I would say to him (in a french accent) "Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries! I fart in your general direction!"

I will comment when I have my shrubbery.

• Upvote 2