Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHO DO YOU MISS LATELY?

DumNDumer

I MISS

SMEE

IS SHE GONE ?

Wow, I have been missed. I am humbled ... you make me blush.

Actually I am in hospital and will be, it seems, for a while.

I am on the same floor and in the same ward as I was when I was here last January. At that time I found out what the nurses would like in the matter of a gift, something they might not be able to just requisition. So a couple of days after I left I sent them, anonymously, a flat screen television for their lounge and lunch room. They also needed some kitchen implements and I sent those too. It was supposed to be only one nurse who was in on it, and until I came back this time it was. But she couldn't stop telling the others that I was back, the lady who sent the teleivision that replaced the sad little effort they had been using, had indeed returned to the scene of the crime!.

So, when I came in this time one of them loaned me this laptop computer. Any of the posts I have done since arriving have been typed in by one of the nurses, many of them taking turns. But I have access and can do my own email. Generally computers are not allowed in hospitals, and I understand why. But since they do have wireless access hospital wide for all the computers used by the doctors and associated equipment, I get away with it usually in the middle of the night. The nurses are great and come and warn me when the "oops police" are on the floor.

Though I blush to say it, being missed has definitely given me a rather good feeling.

Thanks for missing me ... I'll try harder to get here more often. hahaha

:)

smee2

p.s. The member I miss seeing is Cisole ... with all the little pink piggy contests and t-shirts and smart aleck piggy jokes.

smee2

• Upvote 8

Smee!! Heck ya your missed!! The best to you. Is there anything I/we can do for you? :rolleyes:

Maybe its time to do a little receiving ;)

As well as the above, I miss Surfing the dinar waves and would like to see Sonny1 too

Hope all are well and would like to hear from ya, dinar related or not

Hey Smee you've always held a special place in my heart. My dear Smee, hope all is well and God speed to you. Accept my prayers in your direction. Hope to meet you one day. :)

There's so many things to list. But I do miss you all when I have to step away for awhile.

Most of all, I miss my hubby, he's getting ready to head into Afghanistan in a couple of weeks. :(

• Upvote 1

Smee!! Heck ya your missed!! The best to you. Is there anything I/we can do for you? :rolleyes:

Maybe its time to do a little receiving ;)

Thank You So Much !!!

Really if there were anything I needed that the members here could give, I would have asked. As it is you are all my "little rays of sunshine" and it is not that I am sick ... I just got tripped up by a pair of little furry yappy dogs who got their roped tied around my ankles in their excitement and felled me like a tree. Than as I was struggling to get backup down I went again this timewhacking my head on a concrete. So one arm broken in two places, dislocated shoulder, cracked skull bone, and somehow got a major contusion the size of a grapefruit just below my left kneecap. It was sliced open and and drained of almost two cups of "stuff" that I won't go into with a description, but it was very interesting to watch. It will be draining for a while. Okay, that's enough for gory details.

I don't know when I'll get home but while I am here I have use of one of the nurses' laptops, and at times like this it is good to have friend in high places, specifically the third floor. When my arm with the cast is too sore and weak to use I have had to manage with one hand and/or have one of the nurses type for me. For some reason they're willing to help.

Thanks for your willingness to help if you can ... I appreciate that much more than you could possibly know.

smee2

• Upvote 2

Ditto's on you being around Smee... you always make our day!!! wink.gif I do miss Mack/Alex38/ Betty Boop (though she does grace us with her presence and drop by now and again... but never enough)/ Cisole of course/ DinarBot/ 11Bravo or rather OvarB11 if you like/ don't see Tandy much these days.. miss his humor and country charm/ Canuklady/ Happy Vegas/ Priscilla/ Wally Weaver/ Tamiflyer/ Sonny1 and Doc31... just to name a few! (Sighmellow.gif)... I am hoping they come outta of the wood works for a Vegas Celebration post RV (or at least to one of many spots expected to celebrate). Git-r-dun Boyz... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 4

I don't miss Smee, but I DO miss ME. The younger me, the carefree lad that would run outside and play all day long without a care or worry in the world...work, bills, daily responsibilities, just a far fetched idea and dark matter beyond the horizon, far from the warm sunlight, baseball games and chilled lemonade in a glass pitcher on the picnic table...this current day, nothing more than a distant whistle on a black locamotive slowly chugging along in the next town, but keeping it's distance...yes, those bygone days of yesteryear, whether Smee or ME moved happily with bird and bee we would see that could fly and float so beautifully round house and tree without a need of present dollars or a dinar RV....

• Upvote 3

Since you asked I miss my Lady, her name is Dusty, if ya'll have time please say a Pray for us!! TY John :blush:

I'm sorry John. No need to blush. I understand. Prayer said.

Good to see you Smee. You remind me of Betty. I hope you have a quick recovery. Keep posting, your pretty brilliant.

I miss Flyhi/Pete our mate down under. He's kind, cool, offers words of wisdom and has a crazy side to him. I sent him an email a few minutes ago to check in with him. Take care everyone. :peace:

• Upvote 3

Since you asked I miss my Lady, her name is Dusty, if ya'll have time please say a Pray for us!! TY John :blush:

[/quote

Sending prayers your way! And thank you for all the articles you bring us!

Hey Smee you've always held a special place in my heart. My dear Smee, hope all is well and God speed to you. Accept my prayers in your direction. Hope to meet you one day. :)

There's so many things to list. But I do miss you all when I have to step away for awhile.

Most of all, I miss my hubby, he's getting ready to head into Afghanistan in a couple of weeks. :(

May God keep watch over your hubby and keep him safe.

• Upvote 2

Wow, I have been missed. I am humbled ... you make me blush.

Actually I am in hospital and will be, it seems, for a while.

I am on the same floor and in the same ward as I was when I was here last January. At that time I found out what the nurses would like in the matter of a gift, something they might not be able to just requisition. So a couple of days after I left I sent them, anonymously, a flat screen television for their lounge and lunch room. They also needed some kitchen implements and I sent those too. It was supposed to be only one nurse who was in on it, and until I came back this time it was. But she couldn't stop telling the others that I was back, the lady who sent the teleivision that replaced the sad little effort they had been using, had indeed returned to the scene of the crime!.

So, when I came in this time one of them loaned me this laptop computer. Any of the posts I have done since arriving have been typed in by one of the nurses, many of them taking turns. But I have access and can do my own email. Generally computers are not allowed in hospitals, and I understand why. But since they do have wireless access hospital wide for all the computers used by the doctors and associated equipment, I get away with it usually in the middle of the night. The nurses are great and come and warn me when the "oops police" are on the floor.

Though I blush to say it, being missed has definitely given me a rather good feeling.

Thanks for missing me ... I'll try harder to get here more often. hahaha

smee2

p.s. The member I miss seeing is Cisole ... with all the little pink piggy contests and t-shirts and smart aleck piggy jokes.

smee2

THERE YOU ARE SMEE!! GOOD TO SEE YOU!!

I'm sorry you are enduring so much.

I will put you on our prayer team at church.

What breed of dogs do you have?

We have three and and we have progressed to spelling

some words so they don't know what we're talking about,

not to sure if that is funny or sad LOL.

Take care and Blessings

Luci

xoxox

[

Edited by DumNDumer
  • Upvote 1

I miss Stryker... I know he still comes on from time to time, but I really liked hearing from him on a daily basis.

Help someone please fix Laid Back... So sorry meant to plus you!

I wondered how that could possibly get a neg.....I tried to fix it

but Im out of pluses for the day :blink:

• Upvote 1