Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We will not have relations with Israel and will not accept

In the West we have been brainwashed into thinking that Israel is our friend...and the Israeli people are definitely friends to us, but their government is closely working with the Bankster Elite who's goals are to take the natural resources away from those that own it....along with the military arm of the Cabal, the US Military!

An image has been created in our minds through our politicians and the controlled media to demonize the Arab world as "terrorists" when in fact the real terrorists are the Israelis and Americans and Brits. We have seen an innovation of Iraq and Afghanistan under the guise of fighting a war on terrorism when in fact there was no real evidence to support any of the allegations claimed by the west against either Saddam or the afghan people.

The fact that Maliki is speaking out against the Israelis is only a prelude, in my opinion to things that are about to happen. Iraq will show it;s cards soon enough. They have, in my mind clearly sided with the Eastern Allience, or Bric nations against the Western Bankers who are responsible for all the bloodshed imposed not the people of the world for centuries now.

The American people do not know the truth...if Maliki's words and acts anger you....it's you that is wrong, because he's right! He has seen his country devastated by the west, including Israel.

Carlos

[/quo

Carlos,

You might read a Bible and gather some knowledge--if you do not believe in the Bible try studying it as a science book for the knowledge of what Israel is about.

Many Blessings, Grace and Mercy to you

• Upvote 2

Thank You Carrello smile.gif

You are right this is oil money. Like it or not.

I plan to use all I can to help in as many ways as I can. I like your idea very much about funding alternative fuel research. Of course helping our veterans and military families has always been a given for me. Thank You for your kind words.smile.gif

Thats right Maggie, you hold firm to your beliefs, and your purpose.

I've seen the 9/11 evidence also and to me it points clearly to an inside job. Bush, Channey, Condolessa Rice, Rumsfeld, the Clintons, they were all in on it. They murdered 3000 civilians in a false flag attack that was designed to get us into war with the muslim world. A war that would never end, but could be made to continue forever...next is Iran, western interests have wanted to take over Iran's oil fields since the US puppet dictator was removed by the Iranian people. Iran's central bank is also of great interest to the Western Bankster criminals that run our country, the majority of them are members of the GOP (I hope this one gets me a bunch of negs) Sorry...if the truth hurts...the truth probably hurts more than those stupid negs!

As far as I am concerned anyone who was a part of the government who was aware of the treatchery and did not speak up against it is complicit in covering up the worst case of domestic terrorism in American history. The facts are undeniable for those who care to learn the truth, there are too many books, movies and first hand accounts all over the internet that cannot be ignored except by the most brainwashed among us who refuse to listen...and there are many among us.

I know what you are referring to when you say that you choose to believe the one who claimed responsibility for the event...Your talking about Asama Bin Ladens message to Americans where he allegedly is said to claim responsibility for the act...when in fact the translation provided by US army interpreters has been rejected by other arabic speakers who have heard the tape. Believe what you want friend...9/11 was done by a bunch of wackos with box knives. They were not capable of carrying out 4 missions with a 75% success rate against the largest air force in the world and against Norads defenses...Please! ....it was part of the plan!

Carlos

Solid proof has not been provided for your and many others theory. I saw how they rejoiced over this. It was sad. It would make more sense to say that the hijackers were paid by the US government. Not one of them were citizens that I remember. They were students on visas and overstays if I remember correctly. No?

Yes, uncirculd...he hates the U.S. That is the concern I have with this entire thing. I'm not very knowledgeable in finance or investments so, I hope I am wrong and will appreciate anyone's input about that.

Just as long as they get this RV done and we get our money.. After that Isreal can turn that place into glass as far as I'm concerned.

I've seen the 9/11 evidence also and to me it points clearly to an inside job. Bush, Channey, Condolessa Rice, Rumsfeld, the Clintons, they were all in on it. They murdered 3000 civilians in a false flag attack that was designed to get us into war with the muslim world. A war that would never end, but could be made to continue forever...next is Iran, western interests have wanted to take over Iran's oil fields since the US puppet dictator was removed by the Iranian people. Iran's central bank is also of great interest to the Western Bankster criminals that run our country, the majority of them are members of the GOP (I hope this one gets me a bunch of negs) Sorry...if the truth hurts...the truth probably hurts more than those stupid negs!

As far as I am concerned anyone who was a part of the government who was aware of the treatchery and did not speak up against it is complicit in covering up the worst case of domestic terrorism in American history. The facts are undeniable for those who care to learn the truth, there are too many books, movies and first hand accounts all over the internet that cannot be ignored except by the most brainwashed among us who refuse to listen...and there are many among us.

I know what you are referring to when you say that you choose to believe the one who claimed responsibility for the event...Your talking about Asama Bin Ladens message to Americans where he allegedly is said to claim responsibility for the act...when in fact the translation provided by US army interpreters has been rejected by other arabic speakers who have heard the tape. Believe what you want friend...9/11 was done by a bunch of wackos with box knives. They were not capable of carrying out 4 missions with a 75% success rate against the largest air force in the world and against Norads defenses...Please! ....it was part of the plan!

Carlos

Carlos I like most of what you post, but this is BS in the highest degree. The only thing I blame our government for is taking any excuse and going to war. Its all about oil & money...

This is a quote from a friend of mine, I dont think he would mind

if I use it. This comes pretty close to the situation I believe.

Maliki IS in a tough position. The Saudis have a majority Shiite population, but the monarchy that runs the country are Sunni. Maliki is a Shiite, and is being supported by Iran. Iran and Saudi Arabia HATE each other. The Iranians have been trying to undercut the Sunni monarchy that runs the Saudi government through the manipulation of the Shiite majority there. This is the underlying cause of the hatred. The Saudis are also Arabs, and the Iranians are Persian. This is a particular hatred that's been in play for 1000's of years. The battle lines are drawn folks.

Now, the Saudis have this pipeline going out to the Red Sea from Iraq. The Iraqis would like to get this pipeline moving oil. The Saudis have been SILENT! Why are the Saudis silent? I speculate to guess that it's because Maliki is being used by the Iranians, and the Saudis don't trust him. They are going to use the pipeline as PRESSURE on Maliki to turn away from the Iranians, and if possible, pressure IRAQ to move Maliki out completely. The Saudis want a NEUTRAL Iraq, not an Iraq that's controlled by the Iranians.

Another piece of the puzzle. Syria. Syria is the opposite situation of Saudi Arabia. They have a Sunni majority population, but the dictator Assad is a Shiite, and is Iran's closest political partner in the Middle East. The Assad government is in a civil war with the Sunni majority. The Sunni majority is supported by the Saudis. Do you see what we have here? Syria is the country where the actual killing war is being played out, between the Saudis and the Iranians.

You can also throw Turkey into this mix. The Syrians just recently shot down a Turkish jet off their coast. The Turks have yet to respond.

The rest of the world is trying to CONTAIN the killing war (at least for now) to Syria. That's where you get the rest of the xxxholes like Russia and China and US, taking sides with the idiots that buy our xxxx! Whether it's parts to build nuclear reactors, or F-16's and other war machines. That's how the lines are drawn in the sand. It's crazy! But nothing new.

Now, how does this fit in with us and the RV? IMHO, I think that the Saudis have their fingers in Iraq more than we realize. And they have as much influence in the Middle East as Iran does. Our RV is being held up because of the REGIONAL conflict over there. That's why you keep hearing some of the political blocs in Iraq, crying about outside influence from the Saudis, Turkey, and Iran. The Saudis and the Turks want that Erbil Agreement implemented. The Turks want the Erbil Agreement implemented, because it means oil flowing to Europe from Kurdistan, via Turkey. The Saudis want the Erbil Agreement implemented because they want that STRATEGIC COUNCIL in place, which is a check on Maliki and the Iranians. This political meddling has brought Iraq to a standstill. I believe this is the reason Iraq can't get the IMPORTANT LAWS AND COMPLETED GOVERNMENT into place, which would allow the RV to happen. And that brings us to this damn NATIONAL MEETING! Again, IMHO, until we can see the outcome of this national meeting, we won't know how to assess where we actually stand. Will it be the Saudis or Iran that controls Iraq? Will that outcome affect the 000's? Questions I just can't answer...

xxxxxxxx

I like your opinion. I believe it too. Saudis want a NEUTRAL Iraq. Iran don't. Iran wants to control Iraq. And Syria is the battlefield. The one thing that some are not getting is that the citizens of all those countries mentioned are tired of war. They want to live in tolerance. But the diehards won't let them. When I read of the daily bombings in Iraq, and Syria it just makes me count my blessings. Those folks have been at it for 1000's of years. There are 2 battles that go way back, the Issac and Ismael heir, (who is the rightful) and Muhammad heir. (rightful or not) Shia's believe that Muhammad explicitly named his successor and Sunnis believe he has no heir.

You know what they don't realize and many people don't that tolerance is probably not the word to use to educate folks in respecting each other. It would be better to ask folks to walk a mile in their shoes. I don't want to tolerate, that leaves room for hate. I want to love them and learn from them. How do you teach that? You can't. Actions speak louder than words.

I do not like Maliki or what he has been doing within the government. I will say the same about our last couple of Presidents and our goverment... that said I agree with Carlos.

Doesn't anyone remember how we went around the UN when we invaded Iraq? I suspect that if Bush had let much more time go by it would have been determined by the UN that their were no WMD's. They were never found were they? Isn't that why we sent our boys in to invade? Because Suddam was going to blow up the world? We were brainwashed into believing lie's. It has always broke my heart to see what our boys and the Iraqi's went through under false lie's. Now the powers that be are using the same stories against Iran. Couldn't even be bothered to think up anything new, and why not, it worked so well the first time... The truth might be closer to the fact that Suddam and now Iran were starting to sell their oil for other currency's. Iran still is, actually even more now.

Follow the money... Bush= Oil / Chaney = Haloburtan $$$$$$$$$$$$ and lots of it!

Last fall the Iraqi's made it clear they wanted us out! I see them as wanting to be left alone to try and rebuild their country. I do believe that they are trying to walk a thin line of becoming a part of the international community and still get along with their neighbors. I honestly would not blame them for making an stand with Iran, who is their neighbor, and who is now under the same opression that they have experienced all these years. It is a lie that Iran wants to take out Israel. So if Maliki has stated he wants nothing to do with Israel, I really don't blame him. JMHO

well said.

Really Maggie and rightsonword. I have read this on a few websites:

http://uk.reuters.co...E8600HG20120702

Iran wants israel to attack. They want to have an excuse. I don't know bout ya'll but I trust him like I do maliki. Both are sneaky, evil, and disgrace to human race.

Uncirculd smile.gif I think you have a good heart, I know you are passionate in your beliefs!

I read your link and what Iran said was, if Israel attacks us we will respond.

Who is threatning to attack first? Israel! They have even been asking us to do it for them. The sanctions against Iran were forced on Europe by us, to comply with, hurting them too. I also read that what has been twisted into "We will wipe Israel off the map" came from a statement by Iran to the effect that "Israel needs new leadership".

There are a lot of sneaky, evil things going on here. I just pray it will not become World War III. We need to wake up and smell the coffee. Or should I say oil?

Uncirculd I am passionate too in what I see, so we will just have to agree to disagree.

Peace, Maggie

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Uncirculd smile.gif I think you have a good heart, I know you are passionate in your beliefs!

I read your link and what Iran said was, if Israel attacks us we will respond.

Who is threatning to attack first? Israel! They have even been asking us to do it for them. The sanctions against Iran were forced on Europe by us, to comply with, hurting them too. I also read that what has been twisted into "We will wipe Israel off the map" came from a statement by Iran to the effect that "Israel needs new leadership".

There are a lot of sneaky, evil things going on here. I just pray it will not become World War III. We need to wake up and smell the coffee. Or should I say oil?

Uncirculd I am passionate too in what I see, so we will just have to agree to disagree.

Peace, Maggie

Isreal has every right to defend their country! If someone was threatening to nuke us waht would you say then liberal?? Pathetic

• Downvote 1

Isreal has every right to defend their country! If someone was threatening to nuke us waht would you say then liberal?? Pathetic

You're right, Israel has every right to defend herself, just like Iran has every right to defend herself from Western Powers calling for preemptive strikes for no reason at all other than conjecture that Iran is planning to get nukes. So, what say you, oh person of logic? And when did Iran ever say they are going to nuke us? It's kind of hard to do when you don't have any nukes. Like Maggie said, the most they have said is they will "destroy" anyone who attacks them first.

Really Sxsess, That was so enlightening. Thanks rolleyes.gif

Seriously, some people seem so angry and wound up. A nice walk around the park on a nice day does wonders for people's mental health, shame more don't take part in it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Really Sxsess, That was so enlightening. Thanks rolleyes.gif

No problem I'm glad you liked it! +1 to u

You're right, Israel has every right to defend herself, just like Iran has every right to defend herself from Western Powers calling for preemptive strikes for no reason at all other than conjecture that Iran is planning to get nukes. So, what say you, oh person of logic? And when did Iran ever say they are going to nuke us? It's kind of hard to do when you don't have any nukes. Like Maggie said, the most they have said is they will "destroy" anyone who attacks them first.

Seriously, some people seem so angry and wound up. A nice walk around the park on a nice day does wonders for people's mental health, shame more don't take part in it.

Obviously you are in the dark too. Iran needs to be dealt with harsely because they have weapons grade plutonium and are building nukes. They have said "We will wipe Isreal off the map". This was not a response, this was a direct threat. Wake up.

• Upvote 1

Carlos I like most of what you post, but this is BS in the highest degree. The only thing I blame our government for is taking any excuse and going to war. Its all about oil & money...

MOST of what Mr. Carlos has been ranting on is BS. I would also blame our Government for allowing in to our country those that rant and pontificate such BS.

• Upvote 2

You are totally disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your quick with an opinion GotSix! If this means you don't agree...then show me the evidence to the contrary, the net is full of information, but your too comfortable in your bubble to sneak a peak...huh?You would rather believe "the official version" ? And, when I say the evidence, I don't mean the usual propaganda that comes out of the GOP handbook you have!

There's no hope for this country when it's full of people who would condemn and not even bother to find out what the facts are BEFORE they express an opinion....It's a classic case of "upon mouth and insert foot"!...there's another saying..."it's better to keep your mouth shut so people won't think your a fool than it is to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

IF there is a "next" time, get your facts straight! Carlos

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

No problem I'm glad you liked it! +1 to u

Obviously you are in the dark too. Iran needs to be dealt with harsely because they have weapons grade plutonium and are building nukes. They have said "We will wipe Isreal off the map". This was not a response, this was a direct threat. Wake up.

Sxsess: I think you know me well enough to know that I don't talk trash. I'm telling you that what you said is only "propaganda" put out by the powers to be. It's all lies. Do yourself a favor and look up to movies (of many) available on netflix or youtube. Then decide for yourself...1.- loose change, a 9/11 conspiracy" and 2.- "Zeitgist" You need to know the truth...find it for yourself.

Carlos

In the West we have been brainwashed into thinking that Israel is our friend...and the Israeli people are definitely friends to us, but their government is closely working with the Bankster Elite who's goals are to take the natural resources away from those that own it....along with the military arm of the Cabal, the US Military!

An image has been created in our minds through our politicians and the controlled media to demonize the Arab world as "terrorists" when in fact the real terrorists are the Israelis and Americans and Brits. We have seen an innovation of Iraq and Afghanistan under the guise of fighting a war on terrorism when in fact there was no real evidence to support any of the allegations claimed by the west against either Saddam or the afghan people.

The fact that Maliki is speaking out against the Israelis is only a prelude, in my opinion to things that are about to happen. Iraq will show it;s cards soon enough. They have, in my mind clearly sided with the Eastern Allience, or Bric nations against the Western Bankers who are responsible for all the bloodshed imposed not the people of the world for centuries now.

The American people do not know the truth...if Maliki's words and acts anger you....it's you that is wrong, because he's right! He has seen his country devastated by the west, including Israel.

Carlos

israel is a small country.....that all the muslim countries want to demolish. And you side with the people that want an entire country

Wiped off the universe.

How dare you claim america in that light. Do you understand all the blood this country has spilled in the name of freedom and liberty. You dont deserve the luxury of the america, those before us build and died for. And you sit there blaming america for everything. Out right distgusting.

• Upvote 5

Get my facts straight:huh: :blink:...ok..how about you are not only totally digusting but truly pathetic as well :butt-kicking:

Those well may be facts to you...but not related to the issue at hand. For your information this was not the first "false flag" attack in US History. You don't know history or you would have connected the dots by now. Get yourself back in line at the GOP cool aid stand, they miss you...!

Carlos

israel is a small country.....that all the muslim countries want to demolish. And you side with the people that want an entire country

Wiped off the universe.

How dare you claim america in that light. Do you understand all the blood this country has spilled in the name of freedom and liberty. You dont deserve the luxury of the america, those before us build and died for. And you sit there blaming america for everything. Out right distgusting.

This is only what the PTB want you to think. Our media has been controlled for decades now...Your school systems have also been controlled for even longer. Your history books do not tell the truth. Please find a post to Sxsess, I posted some movies that will explain it MUCH better that I can here. Do yourself a favor and see them. It will open your eyes.

You have no idea how deep the lies go! Carlos

• Upvote 1

Those well may be facts to you...but not related to the issue at hand. For your information this was not the first "false flag" attack in US History. You don't know history or you would have connected the dots by now. Get yourself back in line at the GOP cool aid stand, they miss you...!

Carlos

I guess you got your education through youtube or some liberal, hate america website. Carlos, enjoying a pleasant time on a computer, spewing hate for america. Im glad my family fought for your opportunity to trash this country.

Hey carlos, do us a favor and find the border.

• Upvote 5

Sxsess: I think you know me well enough to know that I don't talk trash. I'm telling you that what you said is only "propaganda" put out by the powers to be. It's all lies. Do yourself a favor and look up to movies (of many) available on netflix or youtube. Then decide for yourself...1.- loose change, a 9/11 conspiracy" and 2.- "Zeitgist" You need to know the truth...find it for yourself.

Carlos

I already did Carlos.

• Upvote 1