Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWFloridaGuy (No Lop)

SWFloridaGuy

People who talk in absolutes are equally guilty of pushing their opinion and losing their open mindedness. I believe we will make money, I don’t know how much hopefully as much as we entered into this thing hoping we would make - a boatload. X Spurts don’t know everything i.e. how much will be kept in reserve by various countries, that’s got to be hush-hush, how much real Dinar is in circulation and what is the plan of the bigger entities, if a global reset is being optioned and what Iraq’s unrevealed plans are. Biblically there is premise for a big come back and if greed has anything to do with it, and it does, we should be sitting pretty, pretty soon. I like SWFG’s posts, I am psychologically prepared though for whatever comes and will move on contently from there. Many aspects of this investment, even outside of the possible profit, have been challenging to me in a good way and I hope that everyone has, to some extent, been bought to a deeper level of thinking by its ebbs and flows.

God bless you all, stay positive and you will be positive.

You have a very balanced, level headed approach. I like your attitude.

• Upvote 2

Fear of the lop and timing. I'm not about to go into debt on something that could take years to pop, and I can't say I am completely convinced that there won't be a lop. I think we're close, but I could be way off. That potential closeness and what I consider to be the reality of an eventual RV is what keeps me around.

The difference is, if I really believed there was going to be a lop, I would lose interest in this whole proposition very quickly, and move on to something I considered more productive.

I don't want to impugn anyone's character, but why bother spending all that time and effort trying to save me from losing a very small amount of money?

Some of us are just lonely :)

Some of us are just lonely :)

Seems like there are far more interesting things out there to talk than a break even investment that may or may not happen at some point in the distant future, but to each his own. I know I sure as hell can't wait to not care about this, once whatever is going to happen, happens. See ya around, lopsters. I hope you're having fun with this.

Edited by ReVbo

I have read a LOT of posts since I joined. And do you want to know one of the few I specifically remember? Someone, (I don't remember the name) Asked if everyone thought it would be possible to buy a home using their Dinar as a down payment. I remember them saying "It should be possible since once the RV hits I won't even have a mortgage". I remember feeling so sad for that person because IF someone took the Dinar as a down payment (and I don't think that would happen) They would surely lose their house, because even if it did RV, it probably wouldn't be in time. Let's pretend for a moment that this site did not exist. Only positive talk allowed on ALL sites. Why would people NOT get in too deep? Yes, the news articles say what they say, but having people smarter than I am break it down for me in a way that I might better understand (especially with bad translations and all) is a HUGE advantage IMO. PART of MY due diligence is to read both sides of the equation. I appreciate Keep (and all other "so called LOPsters") for showing me another possibility and explaining it in a way that I can comprehend. People who bash them for doing so are doing all of us a dis-service. IMO

This no different than any other investment. People will invest specific amounts based on many differing reasons & circumstance. Only difference is that most don't have forums such as this. And if you are taking any financial advise from any fictional character such as found here,well....................................to each his own. IMO this site as well as others should be taken as entertainment.There are NO experts here,only some who think of themselves as such. Best to all

He gave appearance of Dr. Mohammed Saleh, Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq lecture about monetary policy and the deletion of zeros, which he confirmed that this reform has a horizontal level and the level of vertical, horizontal level is the deletion of three zeros that is to say a thousand dinars become one Dinar each, but to maintain the purchasing power

-So 1000 dinar becomes 1 but they maintain the purchasing power.....well lets see....1000 dinar will equal 1 new dinar but you will be able to buy the same thing with either that old 1000 note, or the 1 new dinar....thats maintaining purchasing power.....you take 3 zeros off the notes and the exchange rate so one old dinar is equal to .00086 and the 1 new dinar will be .86....so if 1000 dinar is equal to 86 cents now, and the new 1 note will also be equal to 86 cents you have effectively maintained the purchasing power in this process....

, which concludes the citizens of large numbers, as well as rid the Central Bank of the larger figures also facilitate banking transactions, and assured the benefit of that new change will not affect the entry of citizens or their wealth or contractual obligations to them,

-Ok so it wont affect the citizens wealth?? Hmmmm well a RV would increase the wealth of the citizens drastically wouldnt it?? So if it doesnt affect it, that means that it will be a neutral event for them....that would be a RD.....

but it will contribute to the cancel (dollarization) large sums in banking, as well as change the currency the currency of a new consensus technologies high in the printing of currency globally and printing of new categories lot of the Iraqi currency reduce the number of printed sheets now circulating in the market and aimed collectively to eliminate inflation, which controls the Iraqi market for decades and return to the issuing of coins Pfaúadtha that were in circulation in the past and the other is to facilitate transactions in purchasing everyday citizens.

-And so they are saying this will reduce the money supply.....you cant reduce the money supply by exchanging a 1000 dinar old note for 1000 new 1 dinar notes....that means it wont be an even exchange in their plan.....So can you explain to me good sir how this is good news for us as investors trying to make a huge profit??

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Pay closer attention to whats being said....

I never stated its an absolute impossibility for Iraq to RV so lets stay on topic....the issue is that apparently all the research you have done has lead you astray to the reality of the situation....

And if I thought that they couldnt RV or that a lop is the ONLY way to go I would be long gone.....I dont know what the CBI is GOING TO DO.....another reason why Im holding on. But its not difficult to understand what they are SAYING THEY WILL DO.....

I hope its all crap just like the next guy, but we have enough "gurus" posting false information as fact, you dont need to add to it....

Its ok to admit they are indeed talking about a lop....you can only turn your head for so long, but that doesnt mean you are a lopster or pro-lop just because you understand thats what they are saying either....

Im not pro-lop....thats just dumb....but Im sorry I cant share the excitement with you and many others on being happy about the CBI saying they will lop, and join in telling the rest of the members that this is a RV and what we all want....

As Shabibi himself said, when it comes to a revaluation, it depends upon stability & inflation and if they go in that direction they would never be able to announce that prior to anyone. It's imperative to the process they remain as surreptitious as possible. If you are looking for an article that details the exact mechanisms as to how they will revalue, you will be waiting a long time. If you were the CBI would your goal be to tip your hand to the world or would you do just what was necessary and educate the public that there were some economic reforms on the way that would improve competitiveness, reduce poverty, encourage foreign investement and provide the environment for healthy businesses and job creation all while also telling the rest of the world, hey guys nothing to see here, just a little redenomination? Of course, if you're smart and being instructed by the IMF, you would go with the latter. As you've pointed out, I certainly don't have the answers, nor do I pretend to. I'm just stating my opinion, which may or may not be correct.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

As Shabibi himself said, when it comes to a revaluation, it depends upon stability & inflation and if they go in that direction they would never be able to announce that prior to anyone. It's imperative to the process they remain as surreptitious as possible. If you are looking for an article that details the exact mechanisms as to how they will revalue, you will be waiting a long time. If you were the CBI would your goal be to tip your hand to the world or would you do just what was necessary and educate the public that there were some economic reforms on the way that would improve competitiveness, reduce poverty, encourage foreign investement and provide the environment for healthy businesses and job creation all while also telling the rest of the world, hey guys nothing to see here, just a little redenomination? Of course, if you're smart and being instructed by the IMF, you would go with the latter. As you've pointed out, I certainly don't have the answers, nor do I pretend to. I'm just stating my opinion, which may or may not be correct.

Then why did you spin the original article to say the IQD is going to be revalued when you now say they would never come out and say it? I think this is the point everyone has been trying to make, you spun this RD article to make it look like RV, but now your'e saying they would never come out and say we would RV...

Which is it?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Your opinion is appreciated, however there are many holes in it. Stability, whether economic or political, is crucial for a rd to be successful for iraq. The best time to rd is when youve controlled inflation. The reasons you give for a rv, hold just as true for a rd.

will you comment on this 6 month in advance pre-rv announcement, and why you believe the cbi is doing such a thing? because you titled this no-lop, and have not shown slightly how thats the case.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Then why did you spin the original article to say the IQD is going to be revalued when you now say they would never come out and say it? I think this is the point everyone has been trying to make, you spun this RD article to make it look like RV, but now your'e saying they would never come out and say we would RV...

Which is it?

THANK YOU!!!!

And he boldly calls his statements FACT but then backtracks to say these are only my opinions lol and I may or may not be right.....but surely can tell me that Im wrong lol

Well lets talk about your "facts".......

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Your opinion is appreciated, however there are many holes in it. Stability, whether economic or political, is crucial for a rd to be successful for iraq. The best time to rd is when youve controlled inflation. The reasons you give for a rv, hold just as true for a rd.

will you comment on this 6 month in advance pre-rv announcement, and why you believe the cbi is doing such a thing? because you titled this no-lop, and have not shown slightly how thats the case.

Question: Why question someones opinion? Especially when its stated as opinion. Seems like alot of wasted breath has been utilized disproving an opinion. As Allen Iverson once so eloquently stated "Opinions?......we're talking bout opinions?.........opinions?.......we're talking bout opinions? (removed "practice" & inserted "opinions")tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 2

THANK YOU!!!!

And he boldly calls his statements FACT but then backtracks to say these are only my opinions lol and I may or may not be right.....but surely can tell me that Im wrong lol

Well lets talk about your "facts".......

Dude, where does the name come from?

• Upvote 1

For those that think a huge RV is possible, then please answer the question: why does the value of a currency unit go down when (many) more are printed? If the value of a currency is just what ever the central bank says it is, then why does increasing the money supply cause inflation in the first place? The fact that as the money supply increases each currency unit (dollar, dinar, euro, yen, etc) goes down shows that there are other factors that are determining the value of the total money supply so as that value is distributed over more units the value of each unit goes down.

Hyperinflation has been experienced by many countries, and many of them later redenominated to undo that. But if a huge RV is possible, then (hyper) inflation should never have been a problem and printing more currency should have just made all of those countries richer but in no case did that occur. We don't know for sure that an RD will occur in Iraq. It makes sense for Iraq to RD, they have been saying they will RD, so it is very very likely that is what will happen. What we do know for sure is that a huge overnight RV can not happen. Tiny RVs (in both directions) of course happen all the time for pegged currencies.

Alas there also is bad news for those that claim even if an RD occurs Iraq's currency is sure to grow slowly over time. This might happen, but it also might not. For example South Korea's GDP has gone from $4B USD in 1960 to $1.2T USD today but their currency has not followed the same steady upward trend and is now about where it was back in the 60s. They did experience about a 100% increase over about a 1 year period, but it was a very brief spike so your timing would have to have been very good to catch that low and high.

Since this old account is still on mod review so this may not get posted but, worth a shot! (maybe a mod could let me out of jail :-).

• Upvote 1

I know many a person that own certificates that state they have expertise in this & that,but don't have a clue of which they speak. Some of the smartest people I know have little higher learning. Just cause u think ur smart don't make it so.

Lebron aint shiite!!! lol Wishin for the best

I don't like Lebron, either. But he is better than you or I at basketball. It's what he does for a living. Maybe I should have used Tim Duncan or Kevin Durant.

Pay closer attention to whats being said....

I never stated its an absolute impossibility for Iraq to RV so lets stay on topic....the issue is that apparently all the research you have done has lead you astray to the reality of the situation....

And if I thought that they couldnt RV or that a lop is the ONLY way to go I would be long gone.....I dont know what the CBI is GOING TO DO.....another reason why Im holding on. But its not difficult to understand what they are SAYING THEY WILL DO.....

I hope its all crap just like the next guy, but we have enough "gurus" posting false information as fact, you dont need to add to it....

Its ok to admit they are indeed talking about a lop....you can only turn your head for so long, but that doesnt mean you are a lopster or pro-lop just because you understand thats what they are saying either....

Im not pro-lop....thats just dumb....but Im sorry I cant share the excitement with you and many others on being happy about the CBI saying they will lop, and join in telling the rest of the members that this is a RV and what we all want....

I getchya now! Good piece! wink.gif . I still think a good high octane drink will help tho laugh.gif

As you said yourself, they AREN'T TELLING THE WORLD THEY ARE GOING TO RV. That's my whole point. Why would they? "No lop" is my OPINION MY OPINION MY OPINION MY OPINION!! I don't know how many different ways I can say my opinion. You don't seem to be understanding at all where I'm coming from. I give up.

• Upvote 7

I don't like Lebron, either. But he is better than you or I at basketball. It's what he does for a living. Maybe I should have used Tim Duncan or Kevin Durant.

I was playin, LBJ is a beast. I dont like his ways off the court but there are none better on it.

Question: Why question someones opinion? Especially when its stated as opinion. Seems like alot of wasted breath has been utilized disproving an opinion. As Allen Iverson once so eloquently stated "Opinions?......we're talking bout opinions?.........opinions?.......we're talking bout opinions? (removed "practice" & inserted "opinions")tip_hat.gif

Swfloridaguy, titled this no lop, and brings a rd article to back it up. im trying to communicate and get a better understanding of where hes coming from and what pieces hes put together to achieve his opinions. I can learn by understanding peoples thought process and how theyve linked the situation. Im asking simple questions to have a dinar conversation.....is that ok caz1104, or do i need to apply for a permit through your probate court.

you stick your neck into peoples business to much. anything dinar related youd like to share, because i might get interested.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I mentioned 2 things as fact. Only 2. Both up to this point in history are facts. You really wanna debate that? You will lose.

Iraq didnt suffer from hyperinflation??? blink.gif

That describes Iraqs situation to a T!!!!

There are MANY reasons why a country would RD.....and Iraq falls in those categories.....more then one....

You lost when you started this thread....

So how can you sit here and lie saying that Iraq didnt suffer from periods of hyperinflation and that it wouldnt be a reason for them to RD?? You CLEARLY stated Iraq does not fit into that category.....where have you been??

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

As you said yourself, they AREN'T TELLING THE WORLD THEY ARE GOING TO RV. That's my whole point. Why would they? "No lop" is my OPINION MY OPINION MY OPINION MY OPINION!! I don't know how many different ways I can say my opinion. You don't seem to be understanding at all where I'm coming from. I give up.

They're in attack mode, similar to a feeding frenzy. Just don't cut yourself around em it could get worse.laugh.gif

I have read a LOT of posts since I joined. And do you want to know one of the few I specifically remember? Someone, (I don't remember the name) Asked if everyone thought it would be possible to buy a home using their Dinar as a down payment. I remember them saying "It should be possible since once the RV hits I won't even have a mortgage". I remember feeling so sad for that person because IF someone took the Dinar as a down payment (and I don't think that would happen) They would surely lose their house, because even if it did RV, it probably wouldn't be in time. Let's pretend for a moment that this site did not exist. Only positive talk allowed on ALL sites. Why would people NOT get in too deep? Yes, the news articles say what they say, but having people smarter than I am break it down for me in a way that I might better understand (especially with bad translations and all) is a HUGE advantage IMO. PART of MY due diligence is to read both sides of the equation. I appreciate Keep (and all other "so called LOPsters") for showing me another possibility and explaining it in a way that I can comprehend. People who bash them for doing so are doing all of us a dis-service. IMO

Exactly! Great point. wink.gif

I did not mean to bash keep if that is how it was received, just pointing out that some may need a break that get themselves wrapped up really tight on the discussions but as keep just pointed out his take on this investment makes me understand him alot better and what some have said about him. So Keep'm comin Keep biggrin.gif..., still think a good high octane drink would help rolleyes.gif and if he already has, he's in good shape.

Swfloridaguy, titled this no lop, and brings a rd article to back it up. im trying to communicate and get a better understanding of where hes coming from and what pieces hes put together to achieve his opinions. I can learn by understanding peoples thought process and how theyve linked the situation. Im asking simple questions to have a dinar conversation.....is that ok caz1104, or do i need to apply for a permit through your probate court.

you stick your neck into peoples business to much. anything dinar related youd like to share, because i might get interested.

You are not looking for anything but an argument thats pretty clear. You must've got bored with your woe is me gang down in the cellar. He has stated numerous times it's his opinion what else do you want from the guy. Disagree and move on. Do you ever get tired of blowin hot air?

• Upvote 1

They're in attack mode, similar to a feeding frenzy. Just don't cut yourself around em it could get worse.laugh.gif

Similar to the PRO RV team who attacks and negs anybody who doesn't agree wit them because it goes against their dreams of becoming rich overnight, you of all people here should understand what I'm referring to Mrs. GO RV cheerleader...

This isn't a one way street...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1