Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From another blog : Maliki and the RV

umbertino

Great post Umbertino. I respect your words, intelligence and your balls to express your opinion on this site. I have many questions with regard to our investment. I will continue to remain optimistic. Thanks for posting. Rock on :peace:

Thanks for the kind words but post is not mine... Took it straight from another blog... Just wanted t share it here and hear opinions... Helps for a healthy debate.

Hi again. Respectfully we have disagreed before. I respect that and learn from it. This may very well RD.

I just don't like the people who are all kinowing as if's.

I dont have the video which was with Hillarious when in Washington DC around May or JUNE of last year. Yet, I also would not say something that BOLD myself without actually hearing it. If anyone here reads this and knows where that video is I wish they would post it here for you to see. I personally didnt say it. Yet, one of the many facts are that the USA placed their current currency into play. We want IRAQ to succeed for many reasons. Some are of course financial, but also political too. I wont post some things I heard from some people I know here. Everyone would be on it like bees on honey. Regardless of what I might THINK i know... In the end this will do what is best for IRAQ. I dont think they can afford to hurt or go backwards on current investors or their own people. I also believe this will do well. The difference is I might be wrong. I dont stand on some non existent platform (like some) saying this is how it works. I dont list all my college classes and then due to that pretend I know more due tor those personal truths.

Speculation is just that. We ride the horse together. I rather ride it informed and with hope.

Hope you are well and have a good week.

Peace

Hillarious NEVER said that Iraqs economy would pass Chinas, she said their GROWTH would pass Chinas. Not their economy, not their GDP, not their currency, their GROWTH. in the same that a 2 year old human is growing faster than a fully grown whale but will never be bigger than a whale, Iraqs economy will never pass Chinas.

Bush also NEVER said that the war would pay for itself, and even of he did, so what? Doesn't mean it has anything to do with their currency.

All you're doIng is repeating the lies the gurus and pumpers have been feeding you for years.

Edited by BigFrankD

The person who knows what the ABSOLUTE TRUTH IS...

Sorry but you make me laugh...

:D

Thanks for setting me straight on your incredible wisdom and insight. LOL Sorry but I had to say this... Usually I just walk away, but you made this too easy for me. :P

Peace ALL and GO RV!!!!! YEAAAAAAA I SAID IT! GO GO GO!!!! SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!! lol :lol:

Thank You Maggie. Tired of those who come here with so much self absorbed B.S. Its laughable... At times annoying.

I hope you have a great week. Thank you again.

Blah blah blah. A long winded rant with zero substance to back up the original puke you brought in here. O but you did really articilate my bad attitude. Way to go. I really feel horrible for not having a better outlook. Maybe I should ignore reality so I can me more positive like you. Maybe you can share your inside info hahahaha.... Have you and Okie been having conference calls again? I have asked you more than once to show evidence that a large overnight RV is possible. Obviously you don't need evidence or anything really except a good outlook huh?

Yes Hilliary said Iraq will surpass China's economy in the next 5 year's. If you didn't have Go RV of the brain you would realize she meant growth and not size. Guess that doesn't matter as long as you can spin it to mean RV right? China has the second largest economy on earth at over 12 trillion GDP forecast to surpass the US within the next 10 year's yet Iraq is going to grow bigger faster? Hahaha only delusional RV dreamers would believe that. China already has an established economy. Iraq has zero economy so obviously the Iraqi economy will GROW faster than China's already established economy. Awww what's the matter? Is that bit of common sense not a positive enough outlook for you?

Come on back now with personal attacks about my attitude since that is really all you have. You have already proved you don't have half a clue as to what is going on and are living in a RV dream world. I don't care about your positivity. It has no relevance to the discussion. Originally you came with a post of regergitated nonsense and I easily pointed out the silliness of your comments. Since then you have brought nothing but whiny rants to the discussion instead of showing where I am wrong and you are right. Not surprising from a RVer.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You know what, you are right it might RD. SOmething I have said many times when people would say LOP. A LOP isnt in a hyperinflated economy. What gets me the most isnt "YOUR TAKE" on this speculation, as much as your down right negative take on it all. The bigger truth is YOU DONT KNOW ONE DAM THING MORE THAN ME. Yet, I dont come here all bolstered up and ready to wage war with anyone who doesn't agree with my bad attitude.

If you are right and this doesnt do what we hope for, then what? You going to feel like some peacock fluffing its feathers and saying I told you so. LOL I said before this is a SPECULATIVE investment. You do know what that means, right? The NONSENSE is your coming to this site and acting as if you KNOW something. I actually have some small little crack of inside information. It isnt much, but rest assured it is more than you seem to have. All you can do is sit back and wait like the rest of us. If I get out of this and feel it is all doom and gloom I wont come here and scream the sky is falling. I will cash out and walk away.

I am curious as to what you are getting out of your posts? Are you informing me that I made some kind of mistake? Because you know economics better than I do? LOL

As for what HILARY SAID last year... Go listen to it yourself. I didnt say it, she did. I could care less what you think! SOme people listen to what they want to hear, just like you accuse me and others of. You can't tell me you know something exclusive of what is news worthy. Your point of sellers and pumpers is about the only thing which I heard from you which is accurate. Of course they want sales. I will para phrase you with a word I NEVER have used before, DUH (lol) As for my quotes which mean nothing, I guess yours are more relevant, just like your attitude.

Ever hear of rectalitus?

Its a nerve which goes from your brain to your rectum. It gives YOU a sh!tty outlook on life. You might to see a doctor about it. Worst part is that its contagious.

To the rest of you PEACE... Read and stay educated. Strong minds have always had to deal with opposing points of view. It's your money and at the end of the day you make an educated choice.

LOP, Loss Of Profit. $1000 invested to make $1 million. Remove 3 zeros and the $1 million becomes $1000. Loss Of Profit = $999,000.

So, that little crack is where you get your information?

LOP, Loss Of Profit. $1000 invested to make $1 million. Remove 3 zeros and the $1 million becomes $1000. Loss Of Profit = $999,000.

So, that little crack is where you get your information?

LOL Yep I have a little crack and you apparently have a BIG ONE! You feel better now? I will try to be respectful as possible here... Its not easy though.

You "might" want to brush up on your education on what a LOSS OF PROFIT IS. You apparently like others think they know and do not understand the term as defined. LOSS of PROFIT happens in an UNDERINFLATED ECONOMY not HYPERINFLATED. I'd be laughing like I used to if I didn't have to see this type of uneducated self imposed response often. RD isnt a loss of profit or LOP. The term LOP is used here out of context often. I get what you think it means and why. Go see if I am right or not. If not please show me where you found your definition. Thanks.

Did you just look at your math equation above? If you pay 1000 and it RD's at 1000 you break even. NO LOSS OF PROFIT! I wish someone here who might have the time, would make a list of definitions so everyone is on the proper page.

I am seriously not some guru or Mr. Know It All. I just have spent too much time reading and learning the in's and out and terms here and there. I have been taught a lot by those here who have set me straight when I was off the mark. I am how ever not too pleased when some want to be GURU comes here to piss off others for no apparent reason but to fluff their self up.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. DONT LIKE THIS INVESTMENT THEN SELL!!! Please peacefully sell and leave those of us who believe in this alone. I am here to learn more pertinent information regarding my investment in a positive way. NEWS WORTHY and as factual information as possible. I am not here to listen to some ones self based rant. I get enough of that in rush hour traffic.

PEACE to all those with a positive attitude.

THANKS...

Edited by imgesing

Blah blah blah. A long winded rant with zero substance to back up the original puke you brought in here. O but you did really articilate my bad attitude. Way to go. I really feel horrible for not having a better outlook. Maybe I should ignore reality so I can me more positive like you. Maybe you can share your inside info hahahaha.... Have you and Okie been having conference calls again? I have asked you more than once to show evidence that a large overnight RV is possible. Obviously you don't need evidence or anything really except a good outlook huh?

Yes Hilliary said Iraq will surpass China's economy in the next 5 year's. If you didn't have Go RV of the brain you would realize she meant growth and not size. Guess that doesn't matter as long as you can spin it to mean RV right? China has the second largest economy on earth at over 12 trillion GDP forecast to surpass the US within the next 10 year's yet Iraq is going to grow bigger faster? Hahaha only delusional RV dreamers would believe that. China already has an established economy. Iraq has zero economy so obviously the Iraqi economy will GROW faster than China's already established economy. Awww what's the matter? Is that bit of common sense not a positive enough outlook for you?

Come on back now with personal attacks about my attitude since that is really all you have. You have already proved you don't have half a clue as to what is going on and are living in a RV dream world. I don't care about your positivity. It has no relevance to the discussion. Originally you came with a post of regergitated nonsense and I easily pointed out the silliness of your comments. Since then you have brought nothing but whiny rants to the discussion instead of showing where I am wrong and you are right. Not surprising from a RVer.

No what I have said is you dont know anything more than the least knowledgable one here. You must be getting something out of bashing the investment, but I really can not figure out exactly what. I can list as much information as I can get my hands on and someone like you would tear it all apart. I also said (if you have been reading) that NONE OF US KNOWS A THING... You aren'e any greater informed than me. I just have a better attitude about the information I have gathered.

If I were a friend of yours I would say please sell your investment. Then, I would say stop wasting your time on this site and throwing your bad attitude of self induced facts all over the place. If we are wrong it is our choice to stay in this BAD investment. I ALSO SAID (if you cared to read) that some people didnt invest in GOOGLE prior to its large leap. You can not state with any certainty that this wont RV HIGH! You have no proof it wont do well. I also never said (if you again cared to read) that Hillarious said it will RV! I didnt say she said their currency will surpass CHINA's not GDP or anything else like that. YET, based purely on what you typed above, if it does happen, this will be one hell of an investment. I am patient enough to wait it out.

YOU are the one who mis-quotes and misinforms and comes to some self proclaimed knowedge. So go up on center stage and preach doom and gloom. I personally dont care if I get (-) or (+). I am here to learn from those with half a brain. If I dont agree with some it is (usually) respectful. Most dont go around gloating day in day out as if they are know it alls. YOU dont deserve the info I have! It does keep me knowing this investment will do well. Comparing me with OKIE is a JOKE and shows your inability to read what I have said again and again. I never gave a rate or date or false intel or number cruches. I repost some intel at times or comment based on what is IMHO (in my humble opinion) in case you dont know what that means. I am humbled by the process of learning more.

I have not been here much in a while. The likes of people like yourself is what keeps me away. LOL I seriously hope you get that rectalitus looked at...

Now run along and play in another park or sell your BAD investment. It is obvious to anyone who reads our little banter here who is challenged and who is not.

GOOD LUCK IN LIFE and ALL YOUR INVESTMENTS.

Peace...

No what I have said is you dont know anything more than the least knowledgable one here. You must be getting something out of bashing the investment, but I really can not figure out exactly what. I can list as much information as I can get my hands on and someone like you would tear it all apart. I also said (if you have been reading) that NONE OF US KNOWS A THING... You aren'e any greater informed than me. I just have a better attitude about the information I have gathered.

If I were a friend of yours I would say please sell your investment. Then, I would say stop wasting your time on this site and throwing your bad attitude of self induced facts all over the place. If we are wrong it is our choice to stay in this BAD investment. I ALSO SAID (if you cared to read) that some people didnt invest in GOOGLE prior to its large leap. You can not state with any certainty that this wont RV HIGH! You have no proof it wont do well. I also never said (if you again cared to read) that Hillarious said it will RV! I didnt say she said their currency will surpass CHINA's not GDP or anything else like that. YET, based purely on what you typed above, if it does happen, this will be one hell of an investment. I am patient enough to wait it out.

YOU are the one who mis-quotes and misinforms and comes to some self proclaimed knowedge. So go up on center stage and preach doom and gloom. I personally dont care if I get (-) or (+). I am here to learn from those with half a brain. If I dont agree with some it is (usually) respectful. Most dont go around gloating day in day out as if they are know it alls. YOU dont deserve the info I have! It does keep me knowing this investment will do well. Comparing me with OKIE is a JOKE and shows your inability to read what I have said again and again. I never gave a rate or date or false intel or number cruches. I repost some intel at times or comment based on what is IMHO (in my humble opinion) in case you dont know what that means. I am humbled by the process of learning more.

I have not been here much in a while. The likes of people like yourself is what keeps me away. LOL I seriously hope you get that rectalitus looked at...

Now run along and play in another park or sell your BAD investment. It is obvious to anyone who reads our little banter here who is challenged and who is not.

GOOD LUCK IN LIFE and ALL YOUR INVESTMENTS.

Peace...

OK once again Donald Trump.....this is not an investment. It is currency speculation. You are not an investor and that is apparent by your willingness to believe anything that means you may become rich overnight.

What info have you "researched" that shows that Iraq can turn 70 trillion dinar into 70 trillion dinar worth 70 trillion dollars. I would really like to see that. O wait a minute....facts dont really matter right? Only a positive outlook on the "info" you have researched. Hahaha. That positive outlook you speak of is called SPINNING everything you read to mean a RV that isnt even possible with a massively hyperinflated currency like the Dinar.

What is your issue with the reason I am here? I know it is easy for RVers to get stuck on that since they dont have anything to back up their arguments but come on. I have already explained to you that I am waiting to see if they will RD or not. If they dont then the value could continue to rise slowly over a long period of time just like it has done over the past 10 years. Is that OK with you? Or are only mindless RV overnight millionare wannabes only allowed on your hype site? While I await the outcome of the RD I quell hype dribble like you spew with common sense and actual facts instead of wishful thinking Okie regergitated internet nonsense. O wait....I forgot....there is no facts....that way you can continue to dream of driving a Ferrari after the "RV". Know body knows huh? Wow how original of you. Just another way to cop out of dealing with reality. Here are 2 things we know for fact (o no that word you dont like again) 1. Hyperinflated currencies like the dinar get redenominated. 2. Hyperinflated currencies like the dinar cannot RV overnight into a non-hyperinflated state. It is an absolute impossibility to increase a hyperinflated currencies value by any significant percentage due to the massive amounts in exsistence. That is the bottom line. If you think that is not a FACT then by all means, explain through your "research" how 70 trillion dinar can suddenly increase by a large percentage. Something tells me the only info you have is the garbage that has been fed to the sheep to keep the pump going.

Now....Its been fun but obviously you dont have any idea what you are talking about and are doing nothing but defending the lie that you have come acustom to living in. Please by all means...if you have something actually worth reading about this "investment" hahah then please bring it down. Until then stay in fantasy land following the likes of SWFlorida guy who doesnt even know that the dinar went through hyperinflation.

• Downvote 1

Imgesing I just wonder why you would come into the LOP section to be all pro RV? The threads in here are littered with the folks who normally dwell in the rumors section who get brave enough to pop in here to high command and rile up the management.

While of course you are free to do so I notice you are pulling up others for not having what you deem to be a positive attitude regarding this currency speculation.

I consider myself a wealthy man and have experience in running a large company and along the path of life have been involved in many different financial matters.

Throughout all of this I have never used,required or been advised that positivity was required so the investment would come into fruition.

These things are binary, it will happen or it wont and me being upbeat and hopeful about it wont do anything.

Investing is like trading it has to be emotionless otherwise your judgment is clouded and you can set yourself up for disappointment.

Im happy to admit (for Cazs benefit and all the others who spout the usual 'So why are you here?' question) that I once thought this was a good punt with a chance of turning out to be a worthy speculation.

It being one of the more peculiar things I have put money into made me spend more and more time researching and I have since scaled back my opinion of it bearing fruits.

Stranger things have happened and until its done and dusted we wont know for sure but its definitely in my mind a slim chance of turning out like the RV hype implies.

What I do see is a network of dishonesty and subterfuge like so many things where money is involved.

I see prolific GO RV posters on these forums who I swear are linked into dealer networks to post 'positive stuff'' to keep the dream alive.

I also see a lot of good hearted but very naive people who are rookies to currency speculation, markets and economics in general.

I just feel for the masses who if this thing goes the predicted path and RDs will be distraught, bewildered and for some out of luck.

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

LOL Yep I have a little crack and you apparently have a BIG ONE! You feel better now? I will try to be respectful as possible here... Its not easy though.

You "might" want to brush up on your education on what a LOSS OF PROFIT IS. You apparently like others think they know and do not understand the term as defined. LOSS of PROFIT happens in an UNDERINFLATED ECONOMY not HYPERINFLATED. I'd be laughing like I used to if I didn't have to see this type of uneducated self imposed response often. RD isnt a loss of profit or LOP. The term LOP is used here out of context often. I get what you think it means and why. Go see if I am right or not. If not please show me where you found your definition. Thanks.

Did you just look at your math equation above? If you pay 1000 and it RD's at 1000 you break even. NO LOSS OF PROFIT! I wish someone here who might have the time, would make a list of definitions so everyone is on the proper page.

I am seriously not some guru or Mr. Know It All. I just have spent too much time reading and learning the in's and out and terms here and there. I have been taught a lot by those here who have set me straight when I was off the mark. I am how ever not too pleased when some want to be GURU comes here to piss off others for no apparent reason but to fluff their self up.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. DONT LIKE THIS INVESTMENT THEN SELL!!! Please peacefully sell and leave those of us who believe in this alone. I am here to learn more pertinent information regarding my investment in a positive way. NEWS WORTHY and as factual information as possible. I am not here to listen to some ones self based rant. I get enough of that in rush hour traffic.

PEACE to all those with a positive attitude.

THANKS...

In this forum, LOP is used in different ways. People have given the definition as Loss Of Profit. Some use it to say "lop 3 zeros". Meaning to cut off 3 zeros. It fits, but used incorrectly.

If a person owned stock that went up in value and before he could the value dropped 10%, then there would have been a loss of profit. (potential profit)

I am not sure if this is accurate, but if the RD occurs and the exchange changes from $0.00086 to $0.86, then there is NO profit. In an abstract sort of way it becomes a loss of profit. Better yet, a perceived or potential loss of profit. The potential profit being the million dollars per 1 thousand dollars "invested".

I do agree that an established definition of what a LOP really is would be helpful. Someone created this section and titled it LOP Talk. Perhaps that person should give LOP its definition.

Here is one definition: Method of estimating damages in which a seller is compensated for the profit not realized due to a breach of contract by a buyer. ( I did brush up)

Legal definition: Lost profit damages are an estimate of the total sum of money lost due to the buyer's breach of agreement. It is the computation of benefits that would have been made by the seller on a sale if the buyer had adhered to the contract. The plaintiff can claim lost profit damages from the buyer by showing that the buyer's demand was met by the seller according to the terms of the agreement, and that no alternative remedy exists. In laws regarding patents, lost profits damages refer to the loss caused to the patent owner due to actions of the infringer.

Those that believe that the IQD will RV to $1 or more without an RD (i.e. and make millions), call those that disagree as LOPsters. It is these people that use the word LOP more and label dissenters with the same name. Dinarck and DaveD have been branded in this forum with the title of Lopster. They did not choose it. They are not allowed to post in other threads.

Can you wish peace on those with less of a positive attitude? And I think they perceive their attitude as realistic, not negative.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Imgesing I just wonder why you would come into the LOP section to be all pro RV? The threads in here are littered with the folks who normally dwell in the rumors section who get brave enough to pop in here to high command and rile up the management.

While of course you are free to do so I notice you are pulling up others for not having what you deem to be a positive attitude regarding this currency speculation.

I consider myself a wealthy man and have experience in running a large company and along the path of life have been involved in many different financial matters.

Throughout all of this I have never used,required or been advised that positivity was required so the investment would come into fruition.

These things are binary, it will happen or it wont and me being upbeat and hopeful about it wont do anything.

Investing is like trading it has to be emotionless otherwise your judgment is clouded and you can set yourself up for disappointment.

Im happy to admit (for Cazs benefit and all the others who spout the usual 'So why are you here?' question) that I once thought this was a good punt with a chance of turning out to be a worthy speculation.

It being one of the more peculiar things I have put money into made me spend more and more time researching and I have since scaled back my opinion of it bearing fruits.

Stranger things have happened and until its done and dusted we wont know for sure but its definitely in my mind a slim chance of turning out like the RV hype implies.

What I do see is a network of dishonesty and subterfuge like so many things where money is involved.

I see prolific GO RV posters on these forums who I swear are linked into dealer networks to post 'positive stuff'' to keep the dream alive.

I also see a lot of good hearted but very naive people who are rookies to currency speculation, markets and economics in general.

I just feel for the masses who if this thing goes the predicted path and RDs will be distraught, bewildered and for some out of luck.

Since I see my name was used I feel I'm not sticking my nose into someone else conversation. I too consider myself a successfull business man and currently own along with my partners a wide variety of diverse companies in the SE. I beg to differ with the positive attitude NOT necessarily equating into success. I can tell you or anyone else that listens that a successful company or person does'nt become such surrounding themselves with negative people. I do agree thats its imperative to look realistically at a business venture before investing,but imo once vested I see no gain in negativity. I have jumped ship on a number occasions if I detected or found it not to my liking or my best interests financialy. Once gone I have never looked back,I lived with my decisions and not complained. The "Go RVer's" have a positive outlook on this investment and imo should not be ridiculed for it. Adjectives such as those and many others create the division we see here. The "naive" & "rookies" you speak of is another way of degrading folks that some here feel superior too. Imo you don't know me or anyone else here personally or professionally to state the level of intelligence or business prowess nor do I,and frankly don't care to. Trusting/believing ANYthing a fictional character(ie,Okie,Bondlady,Kap,Dinarck,Keep,Scooter....................etc) states online is not the smartest thing imo. The RD/LOP scenenario believers are entitled to there beliefs just as the "GO RVer's" are. I do feel the name calling goes both ways(something at times I've aloud myself to be part of-shamefull) and is childlike imo. Now that you've stated that you don't see this investment bearing the fruit you originally thought why begrudge the hopes of those that do? If it turns out that they(me included) were naive so be it,we chose to invest and must live with that decision. The possibility of an RD/LOP is real and folks on THIS site know all to well of it. IMO there is nothing you,me,or anyone else can do to determine the final outcome no matter how much one reads/research or listens,its out of our hands. IMO relax and ride it out or jump ship and move on to other ventures. Best to you and yours.

• Upvote 2

Since I see my name was used I feel I'm not sticking my nose into someone else conversation. I too consider myself a successfull business man and currently own along with my partners a wide variety of diverse companies in the SE. I beg to differ with the positive attitude NOT necessarily equating into success. I can tell you or anyone else that listens that a successful company or person does'nt become such surrounding themselves with negative people. I do agree thats its imperative to look realistically at a business venture before investing,but imo once vested I see no gain in negativity. I have jumped ship on a number occasions if I detected or found it not to my liking or my best interests financialy. Once gone I have never looked back,I lived with my decisions and not complained. The "Go RVer's" have a positive outlook on this investment and imo should not be ridiculed for it. Adjectives such as those and many others create the division we see here. The "naive" & "rookies" you speak of is another way of degrading folks that some here feel superior too. Imo you don't know me or anyone else here personally or professionally to state the level of intelligence or business prowess nor do I,and frankly don't care to. Trusting/believing ANYthing a fictional character(ie,Okie,Bondlady,Kap,Dinarck,Keep,Scooter....................etc) states online is not the smartest thing imo. The RD/LOP scenenario believers are entitled to there beliefs just as the "GO RVer's" are. I do feel the name calling goes both ways(something at times I've aloud myself to be part of-shamefull) and is childlike imo. Now that you've stated that you don't see this investment bearing the fruit you originally thought why begrudge the hopes of those that do? If it turns out that they(me included) were naive so be it,we chose to invest and must live with that decision. The possibility of an RD/LOP is real and folks on THIS site know all to well of it. IMO there is nothing you,me,or anyone else can do to determine the final outcome no matter how much one reads/research or listens,its out of our hands. IMO relax and ride it out or jump ship and move on to other ventures. Best to you and yours.

Curious..in so far as you've included Dinarck and Keep in the same catagory as the likes of Okie and Kaperoni what's your opinion of SWFG? Is he not an anonymous fictional character as well and not to be trusted or believed?

• Upvote 2

yea yea yea that babble from another site is all based on half truths and is completely ignorant of the primary facts which we are speculating on.

Not the current GDP b ut the future GDP, not current security but fuiture security and basically all of the wealth sitting underground in Iraq (not just oil) like gold, $1,000,000,000,000 worth of lithium ion (used in all electronics), tons of gemstones and other mineral mining, a resurgence of an agricultural sector and ultimately future industrialization and manufacturing production.

Things are getting safer and the structure of their economy becoming significant etc. And we know that the value of the dinar will be based on the realization of all of this future wealth so it must raise in value just as the articles continue to say.

the end. :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Curious..in so far as you've included Dinarck and Keep in the same catagory as the likes of Okie and Kaperoni what's your opinion of SWFG? Is he not an anonymous fictional character as well and not to be trusted or believed?

I don't trust ANY fictional character when it comes to my money...................period. That list could also include Mickey Mouse,Batman, Rambo, JMW,Truthful1, Easyrider,Adam......................etc

Edited by caz1104

I don't trust ANY fictional character when it comes to my money...................period. That list could also include Mickey Mouse,Batman, Rambo, JMW,Truthful1, Easyrider,Adam......................etc

I'll bet Richie Rich could give some great investment advice. Just sayin.

• Upvote 1

yea yea yea that babble from another site is all based on half truths and is completely ignorant of the primary facts which we are speculating on.

Not the current GDP b ut the future GDP, not current security but fuiture security and basically all of the wealth sitting underground in Iraq (not just oil) like gold, $1,000,000,000,000 worth of lithium ion (used in all electronics), tons of gemstones and other mineral mining, a resurgence of an agricultural sector and ultimately future industrialization and manufacturing production.

Things are getting safer and the structure of their economy becoming significant etc. And we know that the value of the dinar will be based on the realization of all of this future wealth so it must raise in value just as the articles continue to say.

the end. :tiphat:

Can the US "RV" the dollar since we found more oil in North America than all of Iraq? Can Russia "RV" their currency since they have centuries worth of oil and a massive GDP? O......Nevermind they redenominated. How about Venezuela? Can they "RV" because they are floating on oil? Whoops....sorry again. They redenominated. Huuummm...Thats funny. I thought countries could "RV" based on their future economic conditions. Nope. Never has and never will happen.

I appreciate your post to me. I suppose after so much time, I get annoyed at some people who think they are in "the know" of a speculation. Doom and gloom is fine but why invest?

I know attitude wont change facts. The issue to me is that those who think they have some additonal spin on the FACTS and dont... Well bothers me. Will this RV or RD who knows??? LOP is impossible due to the definition of a lop. Yet that term has been misused for a while now. I rather be in an investment which hangs on a fense of speculation and hope it goes well. Maybe that is my approach on life too. I choose to be around people who are REAL, but also optimistic. I am not too crazy about those who put their spin on numbers and articles as if they KNOW better... I almost always say IMHO. I dont know any better then anyone else. The true knowledge about what will happen on this investment are legally bound to not say a thing.

REALISM or realistic expectations on this investment span a wide array due to the vast details involved in any assessment of it.

Again, I dont mind personally what anyone says as long as it is with some respectful or factual notation. It is the guy who sits back time and again supporting what he FEELS is right and runs with that like a bat out of hell screaming the sky is falling and I know why. It gets old. So I say to those who think this wont do well and preach their doom and gloom, GET OUT! Please do me a favor and dont rain on my INVESTMENT. LOL Sorry, but when you take money and set it aside in hopes of gain, to me that is an investment. Symantics here run wild too.

Sincerely, have a great week.

Peace...

In this forum, LOP is used in different ways. People have given the definition as Loss Of Profit. Some use it to say "lop 3 zeros". Meaning to cut off 3 zeros. It fits, but used incorrectly.

If a person owned stock that went up in value and before he could the value dropped 10%, then there would have been a loss of profit. (potential profit)

I am not sure if this is accurate, but if the RD occurs and the exchange changes from $0.00086 to $0.86, then there is NO profit. In an abstract sort of way it becomes a loss of profit. Better yet, a perceived or potential loss of profit. The potential profit being the million dollars per 1 thousand dollars "invested".

I do agree that an established definition of what a LOP really is would be helpful. Someone created this section and titled it LOP Talk. Perhaps that person should give LOP its definition.

Here is one definition: Method of estimating damages in which a seller is compensated for the profit not realized due to a breach of contract by a buyer. ( I did brush up)

Legal definition: Lost profit damages are an estimate of the total sum of money lost due to the buyer's breach of agreement. It is the computation of benefits that would have been made by the seller on a sale if the buyer had adhered to the contract. The plaintiff can claim lost profit damages from the buyer by showing that the buyer's demand was met by the seller according to the terms of the agreement, and that no alternative remedy exists. In laws regarding patents, lost profits damages refer to the loss caused to the patent owner due to actions of the infringer.

Those that believe that the IQD will RV to $1 or more without an RD (i.e. and make millions), call those that disagree as LOPsters. It is these people that use the word LOP more and label dissenters with the same name. Dinarck and DaveD have been branded in this forum with the title of Lopster. They did not choose it. They are not allowed to post in other threads.

Can you wish peace on those with less of a positive attitude? And I think they perceive their attitude as realistic, not negative.

Very well stated. Thank you. I am not trying to ride some high horse here. I am learning each time I come to this site. I also do wish peace on everyone here, especially in these economic times for most. We both know what a speculative market is. Most high risk situations can yeild a loss or a high yeild. The nature of this type of investment. Some just lack humility and respect. I am not the most educated person here, yet I watch those with some self proclaimed knowledge make rude or uneducated statements and it makes me sick. I believe in being realistic and truthful and I am not a pumper. I am simply a dinar holder with the hopes that based on some of my reasoning this will yeild well. If someone feels this wont yeild at all why invest in it? Wouldn't it be a wise choice to cash out and invest in something else and go to another site of their better investment and learn or exchange thoughts?

It seems to me that a lot of bad attitudes are growing. Each of us has a choice of what we invest in and what we hope for and why. The BIG reality on this DINAR and its future is that not a single person knows what will happen. That my friend wont change until the day it goes into a new exchange, whatever that will be.

Have a great week.

Can the US "RV" the dollar since we found more oil in North America than all of Iraq? Can Russia "RV" their currency since they have centuries worth of oil and a massive GDP? O......Nevermind they redenominated. How about Venezuela? Can they "RV" because they are floating on oil? Whoops....sorry again. They redenominated. Huuummm...Thats funny. I thought countries could "RV" based on their future economic conditions. Nope. Never has and never will happen.

Never say never... Just saying YOU dont have a better take on this than any one of us. You just think you do... :lol:

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 1

I appreciate your post to me. I suppose after so much time, I get annoyed at some people who think they are in "the know" of a speculation. Doom and gloom is fine but why invest?

I know attitude wont change facts. The issue to me is that those who think they have some additonal spin on the FACTS and dont... Well bothers me. Will this RV or RD who knows??? LOP is impossible due to the definition of a lop. Yet that term has been misused for a while now. I rather be in an investment which hangs on a fense of speculation and hope it goes well. Maybe that is my approach on life too. I choose to be around people who are REAL, but also optimistic. I am not too crazy about those who put their spin on numbers and articles as if they KNOW better... I almost always say IMHO. I dont know any better then anyone else. The true knowledge about what will happen on this investment are legally bound to not say a thing.

REALISM or realistic expectations on this investment span a wide array due to the vast details involved in any assessment of it.

Again, I dont mind personally what anyone says as long as it is with some respectful or factual notation. It is the guy who sits back time and again supporting what he FEELS is right and runs with that like a bat out of hell screaming the sky is falling and I know why. It gets old. So I say to those who think this wont do well and preach their doom and gloom, GET OUT! Please do me a favor and dont rain on my INVESTMENT. LOL Sorry, but when you take money and set it aside in hopes of gain, to me that is an investment. Symantics here run wild too.

Sincerely, have a great week.

Peace...

So anything you set aside money for in hopes of a gain would be an investment? So if you bought 25,000 dollars worth of lottery tickets then now you are an "investor"? Haha.....Ok Mr Trump you would have a better "investment" playing the lottery seeing how some people actually win the lottery and massive RVs are impossible.

ENOUGH with the name calling!

Just because this is the LOP section it does NOT give you the right to break the rules of this site!!

Clean it up PLEASE!!!

The RD/LOP scenenario believers are entitled to there beliefs just as the "GO RVer's" are. I do feel the name calling goes both ways(something at times I've aloud myself to be part of-shamefull) and is childlike imo. Now that you've stated that you don't see this investment bearing the fruit you originally thought why begrudge the hopes of those that do? If it turns out that they(me included) were naive so be it,we chose to invest and must live with that decision. The possibility of an RD/LOP is real and folks on THIS site know all to well of it. IMO there is nothing you,me,or anyone else can do to determine the final outcome no matter how much one reads/research or listens,its out of our hands. IMO relax and ride it out or jump ship and move on to other ventures. Best to you and yours.

Well said!!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 1

The issue to me is that those who think they have some additonal spin on the FACTS and dont... Well bothers me. Will this RV or RD who knows??? LOP is impossible due to the definition of a lop. Yet that term has been misused for a while now. I rather be in an investment which hangs on a fense of speculation and hope it goes well. Maybe that is my approach on life too. I choose to be around people who are REAL, but also optimistic. I am not too crazy about those who put their spin on numbers and articles as if they KNOW better...

What if they DO know better? Try this on as an experiment. Just suppose a big overnight RV is impossible. Not unlikely or even very very very unlikely or even unlikely in lotto ticket territory but actually impossible. I know you don't think that is the case at present, but just for the sake of argument suppose that IS the case. Would you want to know that or would you rather continue with the illusion (again in this thought experiment) that it could go either way?

Selling now would get you $900-$1000 per million, while if you wait till the RD is in full swing you likely will only get $600-$800. Maybe that difference is small enough that the loss of selling later is worth a few more months of the fun of thinking you might be rich. But if you have more ridding on it the savings of getting a higher price now (even if still a loss) might be well worth giving up a few more months of dreaming (again IF the dream is in fact impossible).

• Upvote 1