Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

really really .. am i wrong ??

Really ?? really? do you all think this is actually going to happen! please everyday ... every night oh hell every second some new bs story article comes out and then is posted.. There is nothing .. no where ... anywhere ... stating that UN meeting has anything to do with RV .. EVEN chapter 7 ? oh please nothing is going to happen.. you will be sitting here The SAME TIME NEXT year ,like the year before REMEMBER .... reading altered articles... IMO etc etc for all the new persons who dive into the fantasy like all of us. Go ahead neg me... bash me... it doesn't matter.. I may have joined DV BACK IN 2009... but u have been in this way longer... I mean come on think about it.. REALLY !!! how many times ... I will say it again ... HOW MANY TIMES.. have we been told one thing and time frames??? and thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn .. when that time frame gets really really close BAM !!!!! here comes a new article which will soon explain WHY .... that old time frame has gotten way longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... now what was the last time frame?? by the end of the year... don't you all see the game... I know I know.. here it comes " sell me your dinars" blah blah blah... all im saying is think about it...step away and think about it..

peace and be safe,

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 4

You don't deserve to get negged for speaking the truth. You're right; sometimes its totally embarrassing to be in this investment due to the BS. I use to tell friends I was in this investment and explain the situation to them in case they wanted to take a chance... now I will deny it or avoid the subject if someone asks.

Edited by skinz
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now now don't you feel better in venting a bit. You have every right to be flustered, its a normal emotion when things are happening the way you want it to go. :(

This is an investment and if you go into it thinking its going to happen overnight, next month or even a year. Your bound to be disappointed. We all know that risks and set backs are possibly going to occur. Investments takes patience and the right frame of mind.

All I can say is step away and not read all the articles and wait for Adam to text. ;) Prepare yourself for what ever the outcome could be.

Good luck with your investment. May God calm your inner being. :D

No neg's from me, understand your frustration. :)

• Upvote 8

Just waiting on a flurry of articles about progress in iraq. Of course most articles have nothing to do with anything...i.e. Daily auctions, tariffs, etc. but its entertaining to see so much hype. Adam has grounded me with his weekly chats. He stated he believes until they have hcl, no rv. Google iraq oil law, makes sense.

• Upvote 2

+1 because I feel your frustration..... But I am not a quitter so I will be here next year if need be and the year after, lol... maybe not as much though, I have already started dwindling down my board time.. I guess a watched pot never boils and I mainly just come here to check on dinar for a minute and then just read the other stuff and chat with the members.... It's all good, something will happen someday.... go RV!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

"You have every right to be flustered, its a normal emotion when things are happening the way you want it to go."

Oops, sorry meant to say "aren't ".... need my morning coffee. :D

+1 because I feel your frustration..... But I am not a quitter so I will be here next year if need be and the year after, lol... maybe not as much though, I have already started dwindling down my board time.. I guess a watched pot never boils and I mainly just come here to check on dinar for a minute and then just read the other stuff and chat with the members.... It's all good, something will happen someday.... go RV!!

Hey Bamagirl, same here, nope not giving up. In it for the long haul. ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sammie, I understand 100%. I think many here feel the same way. We are in a class all to ourselves, everyone else thinks the dinar is a scam, I too have gotten where I dont tell anyone just because they want to put me in a nut house. Hang in, we are all in the same boat. Maybe we will all end up in the same nut house together.

• Upvote 2

I totally agree. I have only been invested since early 11. I tried to get my friends and family on board, they all laughed at me. Every once in a while they ask about it. They want to know how does it feel to lose thousand sof dollars. I have to remind them that I actually hold something of value that I can resell and will lose a few hundred in fees. But that I have not thrown my money at the wind.

Mind you, these are the same people who will be the first ones with their hand out when they hear anything in the news. By the time they put their hand out I will be living incognito. Yes, I will help my family and friends, but on my terms, hand up, not handout.

So, I will sit here and lurk, laugh and cry with you all. Best wishes and Godspeed!

• Upvote 3

Really ?? really? do you all think this is actually going to happen! please everyday ... every night oh hell every second some new bs story article comes out and then is posted.. There is nothing .. no where ... anywhere ... stating that UN meeting has anything to do with RV .. EVEN chapter 7 ? oh please nothing is going to happen.. you will be sitting here The SAME TIME NEXT year ,like the year before REMEMBER .... reading altered articles... IMO etc etc for all the new persons who dive into the fantasy like all of us. Go ahead neg me... bash me... it doesn't matter.. I may have joined DV BACK IN 2009... but u have been in this way longer... I mean come on think about it.. REALLY !!! how many times ... I will say it again ... HOW MANY TIMES.. have we been told one thing and time frames??? and thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn .. when that time frame gets really really close BAM !!!!! here comes a new article which will soon explain WHY .... that old time frame has gotten way longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... now what was the last time frame?? by the end of the year... don't you all see the game... I know I know.. here it comes " sell me your dinars" blah blah blah... all im saying is think about it...step away and think about it..

peace and be safe,

Chap 7 is about security and has everything to do with currency read up on security of a country and currency you will see that chap 7 has everything to do with it my friend (Yes you are wrong on that part) B)

• Upvote 2

Sammie, I understand 100%. I think many here feel the same way. We are in a class all to ourselves, everyone else thinks the dinar is a scam, I too have gotten where I dont tell anyone just because they want to put me in a nut house. Hang in, we are all in the same boat. Maybe we will all end up in the same nut house together.

Nut house ? I thought you are in the bank parking lot ;)

peace and be safe,

It seems like a scene out of "The Invasion of the Bodysnatchers". Many are here to console you. Everything will be alright. Just lay down and go to sleep.

Your plea to step away and think about it has fallen on deaf ears.

• Upvote 2

I will be leaving the bank parking lot soon and going to the nut house. They have already sized me for my new white jacket... tongue.gif

Reddy ;)

You mean the one on the corner ? That has awesome hurricane :). You must be a VIP to get that white jacket :)

you will be sitting here The SAME TIME NEXT year ,like the year before

End Quote

I'd say probably so which is unfortunate....I have passed through that since 2004 on.

This is an investment and if you go into it thinking its going to happen overnight, next month or even a year. Your bound to be disappointed.

End Quote

Patty.... Agreed... But you'll acknowledge the fact that there is a difference between an overnight expected result, a few weeks expected result. a few months expected result a few years expected result up to ( so far) 8 years in my (and many others here) case....

.Not only that long waiting but a TOTAL uncertainty on the possible final result if any..... It can get frustrating....It's understandable.

Edited by umbertino

You don't deserve to get negged for speaking the truth. You're right; sometimes its totally embarrassing to be in this investment due to the BS. I use to tell friends I was in this investment and explain the situation to them in case they wanted to take a chance... now I will deny it or avoid the subject if someone asks.

Yep , I haven't been in for that long but since I joined the madness I can say that I don't talk about it AT ALL anymore. I would talk to people and be so excited about it saying oh its on the verge of happening and a few weeks later a friend would ask and I say the same thing , it's coming anytime..... :blink: WHATEVER! I'm done talking, it is embarrassing. I'm keeping my mouth shut because now people think I'm the idiot for buying into this fairy tale.

Don't get me wrong I'm still holding out for the big bucks but I'll keep it a secret. :D

I believe this will happen, probably fairly soon. I have believed that now for almost three years, so I'm nothing if not diligent and loyal. (I know, some of you have been here for an amazingly much longer time, so you don't have to tell me). But I also need money badly, so I have decided that I will do two things to generate a quicker income than waiting for an imminent RV. To that end, I will: 1.) build an online business and 2.) adjunct teach some English classes at a local college. I look forward to doing something about my situation since I have always reacted to such circumstances with action, and it will be familiar territory for me. I do not look forward to grading college freshman papers again, however. It is a vaster different thing to be a Senior Professor of English who is grading upper classman papers and being an adjunct instructor who is grading freshman (or even lower) papers in a two-year college. But if I had a dime for every student paper I've graded throughout my career, I would be wealthy now, so one thing is certain--I know how to do it.

• Upvote 2

peace and be safe,

--You got it Dad- i have been saying this over coffee for I dont know how long. It is frustrating and when my wife starts to ask because i was the one who pointed in this direction then i start to wonder again. Your within your right to think this/to say it/ to question it/ to wonder what its all about/ and to make mention that the leaders of this board seem to always talk to people we dont know and always seem to leave everyone hanging for more.Sometimes i wonder who the sadistic one is --me or the ones who i got this money from and the so-called intel we get. The coffee is good and the friends here are of the Finest -but i do struggle with WHAT-WHO and WHEN is this all coming OUR WAY. SOMETIMES I THINK THAT THE ONES WHO MAKE THE MONEY ARE THE ONES WHO SOLD US THE DREAM. POSSIBLE MAYBE- Proverbs -this book in the Bible SHOULD BE READ FOR THINGS LIKE THIS- Maybe the one we DONT want to hear is ----A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED. but this is all speculation isnt it???????JMHO---i DO HOPE IM WRONG ON THIS AND THAT IT DOES COME SOON. things are always better in the morning- ---again-jmho :)