Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Advisor to the Central Bank reveals the formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar

yota691

Advisor to the Central Bank reveals the formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar

diinaariraqii.jpg

Details Created On Wednesday, 30 May 2012 16:31 Date of Publication Group: economy

Revealed Advisor and Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, a proposal made by the aim to form a committee consisting of a number of deputies and representatives of the Council of Ministers and the Central Bank, to study the process of deleting the zeros of the Iraqi currency.

Saleh pointed out in a statement to PUKmedia , Wednesday, that the committee will be in the same time, the decision-maker in the case study and its agreement regarding the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency, indicating that the deletion of zeros is the restructuring of the currency and reduce the amount of circulation, saying it would reduce the throwing order arithmetic In addition to reducing the number of leaves.

Salih noted that it must issue a new currency commensurate with the new phase, because Iraq is over a period of conflict and war, stressing the need to reduce inflation in the new phase, in addition to that the banks have become not bear the amount of money and the account, noting the lack of coins and small metal long for old paper and up to 30 years.

It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is ready for the time being to delete the zeros of the dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to be a security and political stability as well as economic stability.

The Finance Committee of the House of Representatives has revealed for PUKmedia , as for the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers called on the central bank to wait in the issue of replacing the Iraqi dinar.

She said committee member Najiba Najib in an earlier statement PUKmedia , the central bank at the last meeting with the Finance Committee confirmed the completion of preparations to alter the currency, noting that the bank received a letter from the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers invites him to wait and without setting a date certain.

Najib added that the Secretariat of the reasons attributed to patient demand factors, notably the rise of the dollar, and the need to maintain currency stability and lack of effect on the replacement market and the total inflation.

This was the central bank has said fixing the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar at 1189 dinars to the dollar after the addition of 13 dinars, the bank commission and profit banking companies ten dinars to the dollar.

The committee of economy and investment in the House of Representatives for the PUKmedia , that the installation of the Central Bank exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar to 1189 dinars to the dollar in proportion to the real value of the dinar, noting that the exchange rate at 1000 dinars to the dollar takes time. As stressed that the process of switching the currency needs to legislation.

The member of the Committee Deputy Qusai al-Abadi said in a statement earlier PUKmedia , that the real value of the dinar match the price set by the Bank in light of improved economic conditions and witnessed by the Iraqi market of recovery, stressing that the exchange rate at 1000 dinars to the dollar needs a longer time, denied that Central Bank has set a date for the process of determining the price for a thousand.

The Abadi, that the client switch currency need to be legislation, noting that it has not been raised formally at the House of Representatives so far, pointing out that if it were just standing on the deletion of zeros as needed to the legislation, but the switch currency means a new structure it needs to be legislation to do so.

PUKmedia Laila Al Shammari / Baghdad 05.30.2012 16:29:35 http://pukmedia.co/arabic/%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF/4719-%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B0-%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AD%D8%B0%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B5%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B1

• Upvote 2

Alot of these articles are just recycled with a few new words in there with different headers I have gotten to a point where i cant even believe these articles anymore coming out from the Iraqi media i believe most are just lies and political posturing and delay for some type of reason i believe alot behind the scenes have been accomplished but they will make us believe it is NOT.

• Upvote 3

Alot of these articles are just recycled with a few new words in there with different headers I have gotten to a point where i cant even believe these articles anymore coming out from the Iraqi media i believe most are just lies and political posturing and delay for some type of reason i believe alot behind the scenes have been accomplished but they will make us believe it is NOT.

There seems to be an awareness campaign going on, to announce to the goi and parliament we are ready, but the cbi needs legislation and government cooperation. so imo, thats why the frequency has remained steady.

Another committee???

I went to my local city committee meeting to pick a new trash contract. 3 of the 5 on the committee picked the contractor that had the best looking quote??????

Not the meat and potatoes of the darn thing. Just the way it looked!!!

Also only 2 citizens showed up to watch.

So i would expect the same lunacy with this committee.

Hopefully an RV is the best looking option.

"a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar"

Go Committee!!!

Edited by SocalDinar

I really do not understand what they need to understand with the plan Shabs placed on their desks last summer. My guess is perhaps they have another vision for killing the zero's. Which imo the longer they take, the more likely CBI is going to have to settle with incremental RV's while they wait.

• Upvote 1

The problem i have is the cbi needs nothing from parliament, unless they were issuing a different currency. otherwise the cbi could distribute lower denoms and rv without any draft law and act totally on their own.

Why does parliament have to draft and vote legislation at all?? Something to think about.

Edited by sandstorm

The problem i have is the cbi needs nothing from parliament, unless they were issuing a different currency. otherwise the cbi could distribute lower denoms and rv without any draft law and act totally on their own.

Why does parliament have to draft and vote legislation at all?? Something to think about.

Pretty simple because CBI wants new currency without three zero's. Some in Parliament have a different vision or maybe version. CBI let counterfeiting and money laundering get out of hand. Which I would imagine leads Parliament to question CBI could control the monkey wrenches out there.

Pretty simple because CBI wants new currency without three zero's. Some in Parliament have a different vision or maybe version. CBI let counterfeiting and money laundering get out of hand. Which I would imagine leads Parliament to question CBI could control the monkey wrenches out there.

I know they keep talking about counterfeiting, but I believe its the Dollar not the Dinar. Why would someone take the time to counterfeit the Dinar its worthless "its not worth the cost of the paper its printed on right now"!!!! :unsure:

Edited by SPRAYERDUDE
  • Upvote 1

Form a commitee to have a meeting to form a commitee to talk about setting up a meeting to talk about forming a commitee to have a meeting to talk about who should form a commitee to set up a meeting to talk about who should have a meeting to talk about deleting the zeros and set up a commitee to decide who should decide what month of what year to have a meeting on the 15th. You want fries with that?

• Upvote 2

I think the problem is that members of Parliament, and probably many on the Economic Committee and others, do not understand basic economics. They don't get it.

According to Ali from Dinar Trade. Says he has a relative in Parliament. Shabs wants to LOP. Parliament wants to take over the CBI and RV. IN small increments.

That's why I don't trust any of them or support them. You just don't know what their true agenda is. :cigar:

• Upvote 1

According to Ali from Dinar Trade. Says he has a relative in Parliament. Shabs wants to LOP. Parliament wants to take over the CBI and RV. IN small increments.

That's why I don't trust any of them or support them. You just don't know what their true agenda is. cigar.gif

That seems to be the jist of it.....not 100% sure about the parliament part but whatever! Its better then letting shabs get his way....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

That seems to be the jist of it.....not 100% sure about the parliament part but whatever! Its better then letting shabs get his way....

Exactly....regarding all those recent "withdraw confidence from Maliki"....they really got it all wrong.....it should be "withdraw confidence from shabs"...he is truly the ultimate Lopster :(

Edited by GotSix

Dr. Shabibi: But of course this requires not only the central bank activity, this requires because I mean its something you have to make a lot of propagand(a) uhhhh a lot of uh uh uh uhh advertisement campaign and all these things. And you have of course to go probably some a campaign to to to uhh educate a lot of people on these things.

"Delete the zeros" articles abound, and even those articles interpreted - perhaps mistakenly - as "soon we will RV" are accompanied by the ubiquitous "delete the zeros" caveat. Propaganda is not always a lie. Occasionally, propaganda employs the truth, or factual events, but usually only to twist perception. We have certainly seen a kind of propaganda campaign at work. But in this case, I believe it is such that one can only assume that "delete the zeros" is in fact the propaganda, and that something else is the real agenda.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 2

Exactly....regarding all those recent "withdraw confidence from Maliki"....they really got it all wrong.....it should be "withdraw confidence from shabs"...he is truly the ultimate Lopster :(

We finally agree on something!! laugh.gif

Dr. Shabibi: But of course this requires not only the central bank activity, this requires because I mean its something you have to make a lot of propagand(a) uhhhh a lot of uh uh uh uhh advertisement campaign and all these things. And you have of course to go probably some a campaign to to to uhh educate a lot of people on these things.

"Delete the zeros" articles abound, and even those articles interpreted - perhaps mistakenly - as "soon we will RV" are accompanied by the ubiquitous "delete the zeros" caveat. Propaganda is not always a lie. Occasionally, propaganda employs the truth, or factual events, but usually only to twist perception. We have certainly seen a kind of propaganda campaign at work. But in this case, I believe it is such that one can only assume that "delete the zeros" is in fact the propaganda, and that something else is the real agenda.

I sure hope so.....would love to find out that this is the big curveball.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good to see you Sanssouci. It has been awhile.

thanks for the reminder .. i remember that exactly coming from shabbis mouth .. "propagan"..... on his video .. utube ... i played it over and over again at the time ... tried to tell others ... i gave them the exact minute to start the video .. so they could here it ...

i got alot of .. well he didnt mean propaganda .. its just the translation .. its this ..its that ...

my conclusion was he made a mistake when he said that and caught himself and was covering it up .....but he did mean propaganda ...and this is exactly what we have been hearing for the last 2 years since ....constant back and fourth confusion .. so know one knows whats going on ... although some pretend to know whats going on ... i believe what they know is only partial truths .. we will see a new currency .. with 2 languages on it ... possibly 3 .. but i believe kurdish and arabic for sure ... possibly english .. i cant see any reason for the english .. but it was out there .... they need smaller denominations for buisness transactions .. ect. ... im just waiting for the new currency to be released .. im sure it will be released with the new rates .. and i believe the new currency will be globally accepted .. and hopfully the old will be excepted globally for exchange ,,, i know in iraq the old will be accepted for a year or so in iraq for purchasing goods and exchange ... ... but hopfully the old will be exchangable globally so we can avoid the dealer fees .... but i dont see any one losing a dime on this investment .. we should all make some kind of gain .. how big a gain .. im not sure .. the more the better.. but no losses here .. this is a solid investment ..almost a lock as far as not losing a penny... gains could be as low as 10% .. to 300,000 % .. hang in there .. dont sell .. only exchange ..is my advice

• Upvote 3