Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Brutal beating by black teens in hoodies

sportfisher

This is reminiscent of the other stories of the last few weeks where these un-evolved hooligans are still operating in a herd mentality, like

animals, for Trayvon, really......no more common sense than this.......the parents should be very proud...........wonder if the MSM will talk about this one........wonder if one

of these goons look like Obama's kid

sad sad sad

Whats good for the goose is good for the ganderass-kicking.gif

• Upvote 8

bad thing is these black guys are giving their own race a bad name for the ones that work and contribute to society instead of destroying it just sad since the trayvon martin episode occurred. Justice will be served im hoping more so from street justice just like mr.whitewolf said bullet to the head.

• Upvote 4

I bet 3 of them looked like Obamas son (if he had one). It is only a matter of time when the American citizens get tired of the crap and start kicking some serious ass. It would take less than 60 days to fix this problem. A 9 mm isnt **** compared to the firearms most white folks carry..... Arm yourself, practice shooting, and buy plenty of ammo.....:butt-kicking:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Canada Free Press contributor Doug Hagmann has reported that a longtime friend and Department of Homeland Security official revealed to him “…the uppermost echelon of the DHS is actively preparing for massive social unrest inside the United States,” and not only “…expecting and preparing for it, they are actually facilitating it.

According to Hagmann’s DHS source, the Obama Regime—which initiates Department agenda and dominates its thinking—will proceed by implementing “economic chaos, chaos through racial division and chaos through class division, all joined by Barack Hussein Obama and his stable of unelected czars.”

My link

oba_mao_hoodie.jpg?color=White&height=460&width=460

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

YOU WILL SEE MORE AND MORE OF THIS BECAUSE THE MEDIA WILL NOT AIR THESE CRIMES OF HATE AND VERY SOON THESE SO CALLED "PEOPLE" WILL BE SO FAR OUT OF CONTROL THAT THEY WILL REALIZE THERE WILL BE NO ONE THAT WILL STOP THEM

HOW FAR WILL THR MEADIA LET THIS HAPPEN , WHO HAS TO BE KILLED BEFORE THEY WAKE UP ?

• Upvote 2

YOU WILL SEE MORE AND MORE OF THIS BECAUSE THE MEDIA WILL NOT AIR THESE CRIMES OF HATE AND VERY SOON THESE SO CALLED "PEOPLE" WILL BE SO FAR OUT OF CONTROL THAT THEY WILL REALIZE THERE WILL BE NO ONE THAT WILL STOP THEM

HOW FAR WILL THR MEADIA LET THIS HAPPEN , WHO HAS TO BE KILLED BEFORE THEY WAKE UP ?

I believe after the 2012 olympics martial law will begin.

• Upvote 2

I bet 3 of them looked like Obamas son (if he had one). It is only a matter of time when the American citizens get tired of the crap and start kicking some serious ass. It would take less than 60 days to fix this problem. A 9 mm isnt **** compared to the firearms most white folks carry..... Arm yourself, practice shooting, and buy plenty of ammo.....:butt-kicking:

ALREADY AHAVE AND TEACHING MY FAMILY TO SHOT

SHOOT THEM ALL OF THEM

lets not waste money on courts and taking care of them in jail

Thats me being nice about this

I would like to say more but they may have to ban me from this site if I did

SHOOT THEM ALL

LET GOD SORT THEM OUT

• Upvote 2

I will stay politically correct on this one and just say that you are crazy if you don't learn how to protect yourself. You might think that this can never happen to me and that will be your first mistake! Always be aware of your surroundings and never let your guard down.

I will not walk out my door to go anywhere without my pistol in my pocket. Lock and load people and protect yourself and your family.

• Upvote 9

I will stay politically correct on this one and just say that you are crazy if you don't learn how to protect yourself. You might think that this can never happen to me and that will be your first mistake! Always be aware of your surroundings and never let your guard down.

I will not walk out my door to go anywhere without my pistol in my pocket. Lock and load people and protect yourself and your family.

I agree I am all ways locked and loaded So is my wife

• Upvote 3

bad thing is these black guys are giving their own race a bad name for the ones that work and contribute to society instead of destroying it just sad since the trayvon martin episode occurred. Justice will be served im hoping more so from street justice just like mr.whitewolf said bullet to the head.

The truth to this matter is these guys were scumbags before the Trayvon situation. They're just using the Trayvon case as a reason to prove how ignorant they are. Good, respectable, law abiding people, regardless of race, don't turn to these types of clowns overnight.

Also to some point you are right about them giving blacks, which I am, a bad name. But man, regardless of that and how someone may perceive me because of my race and what others have done, I just keep it pushing and continue living my life as positive as I can and not behave like that. The reasons why is because I don't take my life or my freedom for granted. It's really that simple.

• Upvote 13

The truth to this matter is these guys were scumbags before the Trayvon situation. They're just using the Trayvon case as a reason to prove how ignorant they are. Good, respectable, law abiding people, regardless of race, don't turn to these types of clowns overnight.

Also to some point you are right about them giving blacks, which I am, a bad name. But man, regardless of that and how someone may perceive me because of my race and what others have done, I just keep it pushing and continue living my life as positive as I can and not behave like that. The reasons why is because I don't take my life or my freedom for granted. It's really that simple.

I am Not a PREJUDICE person the person that saved my life is a black man too this day in life he has my total respect

i have black friends that are well educated and strive to do better

but they are giving you a bad name lt's a perseption

how offen do you here about 4 white people gagging up on a black man

but we all ways here about 4 or more blacks gagging up on a white man

Do you guys not got balls to do a one on one

Just saying

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5