Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** marriage

Heavyduty053

well Obama just went agenst God and all cristian belief if we allow it as a nation we are in deep sh*t this is the stupidest thing a president could have signed . this MF just could be the ani-christ. wake up church. I had better get off of here. before i get kicked off of here. but I wont let obabma take me to hell. adam and eve not adam and steve. just sayin' f*ck the president.

Yeah! He's the anti-Christ! He 666! He's def. goin' to Hell! You tell em Rocketman! You have all the answers, right?

You sure you don't want to wait around for God to do it, and take Obama to Hell yourself? Like all your violent Christian brothers from the Crusades to

Afghanistan? Come on Rocket...give the FBI something to chew on and your IP address...just sayin'

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yeah! He's the anti-Christ! He 666! He's def. goin' to Hell! You tell em Rocketman! You have all the answers, right?

You sure you don't want to wait around for God to do it, and take Obama to Hell yourself? Like all your violent Christian brothers from the Crusades to

Afghanistan? Come on Rocket...give the FBI something to chew on and your IP address...just sayin'

why dont you give the FBI guys something to chew on. and not your IP address. just sayin' are you a man or mouse? pass the cheese please.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

32 states have voted on the *** marriage issue, and 32

states have said no......O'blah should have stayed out of it.

But, I haven't seen him ever do anything particulary smart. :P

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 1

... WHO ARE you to judge? ..... So many narrow minded people on this site... so quick to judge those who have different beliefs then you.. are you GOD? .. no...

All I read about on this site is ABOUT greed ..and..how much you will reap from this investment.. and all the WHENS?? and what does Adam think ?... HAVE you ever wondered.. if GOD is judging you right now !!!! yes, I can hear it now.. I'm going to donate to this and that etc etc... yea ok right ... we all know it's for a tax write off...

Just because ... OB changed his mind doesn't mean every *** and lesbain will change their views about him... It's all about the votes>>>

oh by the way I'm a lesbain... my vote?? not for OB ... and lastly ... I know God loves me .. He created me... I am who I am because he gave me life and if he didn't love me... he could have taken my life many times... I'm in law enforcement...

God BLESS you all... I don't hate you ... even though i FEEL your hatered towards me... B)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

... WHO ARE you to judge? ..... So many narrow minded people on this site... so quick to judge those who have different beliefs then you.. are you GOD? .. no...

All I read about on this site is ABOUT greed ..and..how much you will reap from this investment.. and all the WHENS?? and what does Adam think ?... HAVE you ever wondered.. if GOD is judging you right now !!!! yes, I can hear it now.. I'm going to donate to this and that etc etc... yea ok right ... we all know it's for a tax write off...

Just because ... OB changed his mind doesn't mean every *** and lesbain will change their views about him... It's all about the votes>>>

oh by the way I'm a lesbain... my vote?? not for OB ... and lastly ... I know God loves me .. He created me... I am who I am because he gave me life and if he didn't love me... he could have taken my life many times... I'm in law enforcement...

God BLESS you all... I don't hate you ... even though i FEEL your hatered towards me... B)

Most men love lesbians :D

You can still get married, just not with a legal marriage license

• Upvote 1

People are different in their characters, the way they are and act etc....It doesn't need to have everything narrowed down to their sexuality...Which is a very private matter anyway....

There surely are good heterosexual people and bad heterosexual people....There surely are good homosexual people and bad homosexual people ....It would be important imo to focus on an Individual concrete actions in their lives....JMHO.

Peace out.

• Upvote 4

Broke - I understand your list of grievances. I don't see the connection to who can get married.

As to the Old Testament destruction of fabled cities - you DO know that GOD's stated reasons dealt with lack of hospitality, not sexuality, right? The squeamish and prudish have been substituting sexual practices for a long time, but that doesn't make them right. Ask a non-Catholic (just kidding) bible scholar.

I still feel that my biggest problem with the conservative position on this issue is really just "WHY DO YOU CARE??" Why does this really bother you so much? Why not just live and let live? Again - you absolutely cannot give the Bible as your reason!!!! It is ONLY a tool you believe supports your position. It is NOT the fundamental REASON for your position.

I am truly asking for responses. WHY DO YOU HATE HOMOSEXUALITY SO MUCH?

Is it really just because their sex cannot produce children, so it MUST be wrong?

Peace, Prosperity and not forcing innocent people to hide who they really are

thank you for your brave post and it is people like you who make this country the great one it is..*** rights should not be a religious issue as it is about human rights and Barack Obama has the insight to see the issue that way.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

thank you for your brave post and it is people like you who make this country the great one it is..*** rights should not be a religious issue as it is about human rights and Barack Obama has the insight to see the issue that way.

Obama's motives are purely political, it's an election year, his stance has nothing to do with human rights. If he cared about human rights, he wouldn't be signing bills into law that limit your constitutional freedoms.

• Upvote 3

I'm glad to see Obama did something right! I completely fail to see how a loving couple getting married is immoral in any way, shape or form.

This country's dedication to the right to pursue happiness goes all the way back to the Declaration of Independence. I've often wondered if that document has any legal standing today, or if that was usurped by the Constitution. I've never heard of a court case quoting the DoI.

I think a G or L person marrying a heterosexual to "fit in" and to be able to have kids, but seek real love elsewhere is much, much worse. Are you saying G & L people should just be celibate and forego love because it makes you uncomfortable? Do you even know why it makes you uncomfortable? And don't even think of quoting the Bible at me. The Bible includes all kinds of rules, like slaves and selling your daughters, that you DON'T like, but I never hear those being quoted - just the ones that are against the things you have decided you don't like. Gays do NOT decide to be gays. They were born that way. So doesn't that mean GOD designed them to be who they are????

If GOD is love, and Jesus was about tolerance, how is bashing and denying them love and equality under the law a moral and godly act??

You marry who you want to, and let them do the same. I fail to see how their lives affect you IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER!

Peace, Prosperity and Love

This is what happens when you do something your not used to like " thinking" . :o:lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

sammiePJ. Well said. You are absolutely correct when you say God created you, and if you truly believe this then you also know He knows you already and knew everything about you and will continue to see you as one of His creations. I have many *** friends and some are very close. I do not diss them nor do I judge, not my arena of expertise, that is God's arena. Who care's why " O " did it , for votes , to bring tis country to it's knees. All I know is I am not voting for him. You don't like what he does then do like me VOTE and get him out of office, it's the only way. God Bless America. :twocents:

• Upvote 2

Some of you keep using the old testament as a reference for your opinions. The old testament became wisdom when Jesus came on the scene. Now in those years refered to in the old testament the people were trying to find their way in life and remember it was called the beginning years. Satan has influenced man from the start of Adam and Eve. Satan was a fallen angel from heaven because he tried to overthrow God. He and the angels who sided with him were banished and thrown out forever. Satan made a vow to take as many of God's believers with him before the end of time. The new testament is our instruction book for eternal life with our saviour.

He has been working hard to do just that. Sometimes God spoke with a thundering voice to the people in the beginning years but since his son Jesus came to earth as an advocate for our sins, he stays silent. This is where faith was born. Faith is the belief in Jesus Christ even though you haven't literally seen him because of his love. Now faith is only abtained when the heart is humbled enough in truth and spirit to feel the mighty love of Jesus coming into your life. Repentence is required for past life and a prayer of asking for forgiveness in the name of the lord. One cannot now or ever understand how a christian is grounded in our faith until he or she wants to truly experience it themselves. They also can't understand how we can be so loving and caring for people known and unknown, for example i had a guy who worked beside me a few years back always wondered asking questions from me about God and how it works to get saved. He was somewhat arrogant in his thinking and answered with rude answers but i could tell he was fishing for answers . He said one day during the course of our conversation, "Ok God i'm ready saved me". I told him he was approached God with the wrong attitudeand it doesn't work like that, he had to humble himself and first ask Jesus in sincerity to forgive him and come into his life and change him.

Jesus will not answer a arrogant prideful type prayer because he knows what you are doing and he will stay silent. He love all regardless and he is slow to anger but he hates the sinful ways of man and he will bring stumbling blocks through our lives to get our attention. If he ever turns his back on someone because of their hardened heart to survive on their own its gonna be a sad day. We could argue this subject of homosexuality and the side that feels it is just and their right will never see the real truth. I hope all will confess one day their sinful ways. Forgiveness is just a sincere prayer away.

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Obama's motives are purely political, it's an election year, his stance has nothing to do with human rights. If he cared about human rights, he wouldn't be signing bills into law that limit your constitutional freedoms.

[/quot

This was not a political move as if anything, it will cost President Obama votes this November and he knows that and is willing to take that risk to stand up for what he believes is best for our country and the American people.

He wants us to know that he truly has a democratic mind without prejudice towards anyone and that is how he wants to be remembered..whatever happens in November. It is interesting to read how many posters say that they have g a y friends and relatives that they love but don't want them to have basic human rights..hmm..how admirable is that?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

You actually believe he's not doing this for political reasons? Then why didn't he do it a year ago? Two years ago? You actually still believe anything this liar has to say? And just so ya know, I am for human rights for eveyone, ***, straight, black, white, everyone should be treated the same, and have the same rights, no matter of one's personal, or religious beliefs. Anything else is simply Un-American.

Everything he's doing is to get himself re-elected at this point. Perhaps you don't remember when he stated that if he hadn't fixed the economy within 3 years, he wouldn't run for office again? Or what about when he was a Senator crying about Bush raising the debt ceiling, and then doing the SAME EXACT thing once he was President? How about all the money he has given to Wall Street, right out of YOUR wallet? Or how's about Solyndra and all the failed "Green Energy" money projects that are now bankrupt 2 years later? How can you honestly trust anything out his two sided-mouth? Please do some actual research on your tin-god...once you stop drinking the kool-aid, you will be able to see much more clearly....

• Upvote 3

[/quot

This was not a political move as if anything, it will cost President Obama votes this November and he knows that and is willing to take that risk to stand up for what he believes is best for our country and the American people.

He wants us to know that he truly has a democratic mind without prejudice towards anyone and that is how he wants to be remembered..whatever happens in November. It is interesting to read how many posters say that they have g a y friends and relatives that they love but don't want them to have basic human rights..hmm..how admirable is that?

This was an extremely smart political move... How do I know that? Well, his fundraising isn't doing too well. How do you increase the coffers? You appeal to a large group of people with deep ties in the wealthy entertainment industry (it "just so happens" that Hollywood supports the ***/lesbian movement). Sidenote: interestingly enough, this 'unprecedented stance' on g a y marriage comes shortly before George Clooney hosts a $40,000/plate Obama fundraiser in his mansion.

The second part of your sentence is somewhat correct. He knows, without a doubt, that this is hurting him. Mainly because a large sect of his voters (Hispanics/blacks) are extremely socially conservative. Fortunately for his cause, BO has the media in his back pocket, who will make sure this isn't discussed any longer come the end of summer.

Also, the last bit of your point doesn't make much sense as he's been quoted numerous times saying that he believes marriage is between a man and a woman. I'm sure the media won't remind you of this though.

• Upvote 1

OK, it is most stupid question of the day time!!! YEAH!!!

Why is the word g a y censored here? That word in and of itself is not an offensive word. Like most words, what matters is the context in which it is used. If ummmm that word IS considered offensive, why is it ok to type it as long as you pluralize it? *** --- gays. See? lesbian ......... just checking. lol honestly, I was more offended by Pilchard's "Piss" comment than I am by the word well, u know! (I wasn't, really but you get my point.)

• Upvote 3

I know a couple of heterosexual people who IMO, have a much better chance to see hell than many of the gays I know............

just sayin

Sin is sin in GOD's eyes

unrepentant G*A*Y*S 100%... going to hell

not saved,unrepentant heterosexual........100% going to hell

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

LG'sDaddy - couldn't tell if you are for or agin' my opinion.

Peace and Prosperity

I have one thing that gives me peace on this issue. Homosexual's will NEVER be

considered, normal, in the realms of general society. Most will silently smirk at it while some

will shake there head and walk away, but in the end, mongo, is right once again. GOOOO MONGO.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Finally Obama has an opinion that I agree with. Honestly, some of the remarks that have been posted on this thread make me sad. I have a few g a y family members and several g a y friends. I keep them in life because they are decent human beings that I respect and enjoy spending time with.

I don't see color, religion or sexuality preferences. I look at the human being first.

Thanks to all that had the gonads to express their opinion regarding this topic knowing that they would be trashed to hell. Freedom of speech is alive and well.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

OK, it is most stupid question of the day time!!! YEAH!!!

Why is the word g a y censored here? That word in and of itself is not an offensive word. Like most words, what matters is the context in which it is used. If ummmm that word IS considered offensive, why is it ok to type it as long as you pluralize it? *** --- gays. See? lesbian ......... just checking. lol honestly, I was more offended by Pilchard's "Piss" comment than I am by the word well, u know! (I wasn't, really but you get my point.)

I agree with you. I'm glad to see you back Robin. Hope all is well in your world. :)

Finally Obama has an opinion that I agree with. Honestly, some of the remarks that have been posted on this thread make me sad. I have a few g a y family members and several g a y friends. I keep them in life because they are decent human beings that I respect and enjoy spending time with.

I don't see color, religion or sexuality preferences. I look at the human being first.

Thanks to all that had the gonads to express their opinion regarding this topic knowing that they would be trashed to hell. Freedom of speech is alive and well.

[/quote

Being g a y has no bearing on what kind of person you are. I don't want to be considered something evil

because of my take on the subject. Heck, my brother is a cross dressing, out of the closet, homosexual.

That doesn't make him less of a person. I am simply stating that not only will it take you to hell, but

in the end society will never accept it as normal behavior. Right or wrong that is the truth.

• Upvote 4

I agree with you. I'm glad to see you back Robin. Hope all is well in your world. :)

BIG HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:wub::wub::wave::wave::hug::hug:

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees baaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk. Dinar world beware :)

Sin is sin in GOD's eyes

unrepentant G*A*Y*S 100%... going to hell

not saved,unrepentant heterosexual........100% going to hell

You know what bugs me? I don't claim to be religious. I believe in a higher power, but have not yet figured out what that is yet. What really bugs me is how people who MIGHT be interested in learning about different faiths are taught about fear. Not the faith itself. Not about "God's love" but rather his wrath. Believe this or burn for eternity! Why would I want to learn about that?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1