Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What a NUT job

JERRY A

So it is sad to say God and $42 in the same sentence. So let's just say, what if someone told him that, if he had any common sense at all he would not repeat that. It is not only really outrageous but if it were me, I would be embarrassed to believe it and on top of that pass it on as truth.

When will this poor man realize how out of touch he is. Maybe he needs a doctor. I don't know but it's crazy to think that he has not learned that those folks are pulling his chain.

And the worst cynical look at this would be pumping. I just wonder if maybe the okie site has a bunch of newbies that actually would fall for that.

It just seems odd to me that he continues this crazy path. He has been chastised, spoken badly of, and called numerous names. I have seen recap post from him asking folks not to shoot the messenger he is just passing it along, and he is God fearing. That don't go together. God has not given any wisdom to him obviously. But when does it become apparent that everything you say is wrong so leave it alone.

Really, so to analyze it one would almost certainly say it's got to be cynical.

I have my tent and headed to the bank, First in line to cash in tomorrow.. $42..I have 15,000,000.00 Im rich ,,Im rich, cant even add I so happy 42 x15 does that make me Rich.. Thanks Okie for the good news.. I LOVE OIL MAN.. :P

I tried to post this earlier.

I am so sick of this idiot. I honestly hope that he is making money from the dealers, because at least then there would be a reason, albeit selfish and shady.

Unfortunately, I think he's just a sadistic bastard who loves to watch stupid people go crazy. The fact that he does it blatantly swinging a bible makes it the best, yet! My favorite type of brainwashed idiot! Any sheep stupid enough to follow him for any length of time can't have that much dinar to begin with - there is no way they could survive in the real world without someone scamming them completely.

He should definitely consider a new career in TV evangelism after the RV...

Just saying.

Planes in the air, ships on the sea, camels on the sand, and cars full of kids all headed to the banks to cash in the big RV. Yip-yip-yip-yipee and hip-hip-hooray. Yeah, girls and boys it’s blinking on and off the back screens at the banks. And I done did da due diligence. Are you ready for the good news? Instead of the RD – RV removing the three 000s they added three 000s. You heard me right they added three 000s. The 25Ks is now worth $25 million. We’re all billionaires. All we have to do now is wait till the rate stops flashing on the back screens at the bank and we can all cash in!!!!!!!!!

Warning: ingesting guru post on an empty stomach may cause erratic profanity usage, lose of temper, feelings of hatred, lashing out at those around you, homicidal tendencies, it may cause you to drive recklessly, have uncontrollable outburst, and lead to divorce in some couples. If you experience any of these symptoms stop reading these guru post immediately and consult a psychologist.

Edited by jonjon
  • Upvote 2

I'm friends with someone who used to speak with Okie on the phone regularly. I won't go into detail, but basically it was related to me that Okie is actually not right in the head. Senile would be the best term I think.

Well I dont think anyone here would argue with that.........

how doo these websites allow such crazy crap???????????

xxxx: OKIE just received the report that it is live on the Foreign Currency exhange in Texas. $42.38. This code will give you an additional $2.50 per dinar with this code.

000041159265. It is live on the Foreign Currency Exhange Forex in Texas right now. NO QUESTIONS PLEASE.. He is not at a computer and could not post this himself.

This occurred at approximately 2:30 pm CST. OKIE will be in later to followup with more details.

he rate for the VND is $2.10 and the code given will give you an additional over and above that. He does know how much more.

OKIE called me at 2:52 and left a voice mail - call me immediately. I called back at 2:53. The rest is history

SO why do you bring his garbage here....we dont want or need it here. Leave it on the garbage site where you found it!!!!!!

Edited by kevjg

believe it or not, I have a buddy that his friends believe everything okie jokie and bulldog say.

same here.......they e-mail me his crap dailynooo.gif and call around once a week to see if I'm up to date on all the big news................ass-kicking.gif

they seem to think it is the gospel of the Dinar world emot-LMAO.gifemot-questioned.gifemot-shakehead.gif

Normally, actually very rarely have I ever posted in response to any of the so called 'Guru' post. With that being said.....Are you kidding me! I mean, yes, I am of the mindset this is the Rumor section. Yes, I read these for entertainment purposes with the child-like hopefulness that maybe, just maybe, there might be an inkling of truth spattered within somehow. What can I say, I'm human. The rates that they are saying now far exceed any logical or sane predictions I have read thus far. It amazes me that: a) They believe it to be true; B) There are actually people who also believe it to be true; c) I have wasted 5 minutes of my life responding to and feeding into there twisted line of thinking. On the other hand, maybe it will be over $42.......Oh no! I think I've been infected with the Okie virus :)

Go RV....Anytime, Any Rate - Works for me!

there will always be idiots that will follow other idiots....the Jones folks that drank the suicide Kool aid, the Charles Manson groupies, Heavens Gate folks that commited suicide to catch the UFO behind the comet, the people that voted for...oops! Anyway the old cliche stands firm..."If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything"....common sense isn't so common anymore as suggested by ole Ben Franklin back in his heyday.... :rolleyes:

how doo these websites allow such crazy crap???????????

xxxx: OKIE just received the report that it is live on the Foreign Currency exhange in Texas. $42.38. This code will give you an additional $2.50 per dinar with this code.

000041159265. It is live on the Foreign Currency Exhange Forex in Texas right now. NO QUESTIONS PLEASE.. He is not at a computer and could not post this himself.

This occurred at approximately 2:30 pm CST. OKIE will be in later to followup with more details.

he rate for the VND is $2.10 and the code given will give you an additional over and above that. He does know how much more.

OKIE called me at 2:52 and left a voice mail - call me immediately. I called back at 2:53. The rest is history

holly crap I'll take the VND at that price.....lol :lol:

NOW TAKE IT EASY POOR OKIE JUST GOT SOME BAD METH IN HIS WACKEY BACKY AND HE WILL COME AROUND IN A FEW HOURS... THATS WHY HE CANT POST RIGHT NOW HE IS TO HIGH TO POST FOR HIMSELF. LET HIM SLEEP IT OFF! OR MAYBE HE GOT A HIT OF H2S IN THE OIL FIELD....I JUST HOPE SOME POOR FOOL DONT RUN TO THE BANK AND SPEND MONEY THEY DONT HAVE!

There is no one alive on the planet that belives anything OKIE OIL MAN says. With that being said it means he`s the harmless nut case in the dinar world. kinda like the town drunk. it gives us something to talk about

Put down your crack pipe and breath OKIE

That crack don't smoke itself... Okie in wonderland?

Gotta love Okie, a one-man Dinar scape goat for all to enjoy. The human pin-cushion. The reason we have freedom of speech.