Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why is there a LOP section

Hello Guy's

I'm not looking for a fight ,I'm not getting in anyones faces so don't all Nag me at once.

What is the point of an LOP Section ,I mean really what is the point ,To me it is like

having a Non Dinar Owning Section . I don't get why people that can't see an RV

would want to log on. I haven't looked at any of your threads but what do you talk

about. I have always looked at anti-RV'ers as The CBI, thats the only way I make

sense of why people that don't see RV would bother loging on. :) :) :) :) :)

I'm not looking for a fight so be gentle, (some vaseline maybe)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I think the majority of the people that post in LOP do actually own dinar and some own a significant amount of it........most of them got into it without doing much research like most of us go RV'ers, once they looked into i thoroughly they just don't see how a straight up RV is possible........with that said that is why I'm assuming there is a LOP section, so they can discuss their opinions on what might happen.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I think that it's important that the lopsters are allowed to post here. Often, I disagree with them though I will admit that I have learned from their posts.

At the end of the of the day a straight up LOP without a RV would be disastrous for Iraq. I believe we will see a combination of the two.

• Upvote 1

I think the majority of the people that post in LOP do actually own dinar and some own a significant amount of it........most of them got into it without doing much research like most of us go RV'ers, once they looked into i thoroughly they just don't see how a straight up RV is possible........with that said that is why I'm assuming there is a LOP section, so they can discuss their opinions on what might happen.....

BRAVO!....and thank you. I'm 3 months shy of 8 years into this speculation, and I'm in that majority you spoke of. I still hold dinar, but nowhere near what I once owned for the reason you also spoke of...I looked into it thoroughly, educated myself and came to the realization that this wasn't going to go down the way we all hoped it would. Of course, I could be wrong so I kept some dinar, but the dinar I hold are free due to the fact that I never paid more than $740/mil. I made some money and dinar.

GL to all :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

There have been many articles which would fall in the lop section. its a possibility and that is the place where those discussions go. the rest of the topics are off limits. so this is where those conversations are made.

Why people are here or there is irrelevent......as long as the rules are followed...whats the big deal??

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hello Guy's

I'm not looking for a fight ,I'm not getting in anyones faces so don't all Nag me at once.

What is the point of an LOP Section ,I mean really what is the point ,To me it is like

would want to log on. I haven't looked at any of your threads but what do you talk

about. I have always looked at anti-RV'ers as The CBI, thats the only way I make

Im not sure myself.....I mean 95% of the articles coming out of Iraq that are posted in the forums about the currency itself are about lopping....

Thats what we are in fact speculating on is if the CBI is lying about its intentions to lop by "deleting three zeros".....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

They've been caged so that the rest of us can carry on an informed discussion unfettered. ;)

And what "informed" discussions would those be? Kraperoni chats and not-so-Breitling audios? The only discussions I have heard other than here are misinformed discussions by misinformed "investors" with zero understanding of currencies and how they work.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

There have been many articles which would fall in the lop section. its a possibility and that is the place where those discussions go. the rest of the topics are off limits. so this is where those conversations are made.

Why people are here or there is irrelevent......as long as the rules are followed...whats the big deal??

I think most of you guy's are missing my piont , if there were many articles that were pointing to LOP then I would say "OK Guy's it's not going to happen" so I am going to the Dog Breading Forums or the Fasion Forums or what ever, I wouldn't spend Energy on somethimg that was going to LOP (Unless I was The CBI)..

I respect you Truthful1, and walk on Egg Shells with you , you are alot brighter then I am, I See when you post you Dissect everything before you post and edit most of what you post , so you are Absolute , 100%. I just don't get why people would put so mush passion and Energy in to telling people "It's never going to happen"

• Upvote 1

I think most of you guy's are missing my piont , if there were many articles that were pointing to LOP then I would say "OK Guy's it's not going to happen" so I am going to the Dog Breading Forums or the Fasion Forums or what ever, I wouldn't spend Energy on somethimg that was going to LOP (Unless I was The CBI)..

I respect you Truthful1, and walk on Egg Shells with you , you are alot brighter then I am, I See when you post you Dissect everything before you post and edit most of what you post , so you are Absolute , 100%. I just don't get why people would put so mush passion and Energy in to telling people "It's never going to happen"

Did you not notice all of the other areas in this "Dinar" forum? Gold & Precious Metals, Tax Discussion, Foreign Currencies, Wall Street, Penny Stocks, Off Topic, FOREX Discussion, Investment Opportunities & Wealth Management. Hmmm.....starting to look like there is more to this forum then just Dinar, right? rolleyes.gif

Considering the fact that a Re-denomination IS a possibility, I think the "LOP" section fits in nicely with everything else in this forum, wouldn't you agree? wink.gif

Networking, Business, & Investing. These are the 3 major reasons why I'm here, what about you?

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 3

With respect Sir this forum Isn't about "Networking, Business & Investing" this is about Dinar.

With "respect" sir, it is not only about Dinar...

Why do you think there are so many other sections on this forum?

The VIP section was put together for the sole purpose of using Adam's NETWORK and contacts for post cash-in and investment opportunities. Power in numbers = Networking

Some people are INVESTING in the Iraqi Dinar through a BUSINESS and are NETWORKING with others for advice on post cash-in and INVESTMENT opportunities.

Again, I say Hmmm....starting to look like this forum is about more than just Dinar. What do you think? unsure.gif

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 3

Hello Guy's

how many names you gonna sign in under Baron?

• Upvote 3

Hello Guy's

I think the "LOP" section was originally started as a place to discuss the possibility of a redenomination but unfortunately has become a prison for those who have enough intelligence to see what is really going on and can logically present arguments that cannot be denied by even the most hardcore of the "RV" believers. Those kind of arguments cannot be allowed to remain in the main forums where people may actually read them so they are hidden away down here. At least there is a section where these arguments remain so complete censorship has yet to rear its ugly head but it is still a shame that logic and reasoning has to be hidden. This is the reality of the dinar world. Either believe in fantasy or be shunned, attacked, banned, or banished to some section with low traffic.

You ask why we even log in if we dont believe that an impossible massive overnight "RV" will occur. Well since when has any discussion forum had a problem with discussion? Does everyone have to believe the same thing? What kind of forum would that be? Everyone agreeing that any moment now the impossible will happen and a 100,000% instant RV will occur? This is what is wanted. Sheep following whatever supposedly "informed" shepard. Any thoughts or opinions that dont follow in line with the flock are not wanted. Why cant someone believe that this is a LONG term appreciation of the dinar value? Is that so horrible that we should be allowed to log in? Why does this thought threaten so many people. I will tell you why. They have already picked out there mansions and sports cars. They have been promised and led to absolutely believe by hype and misinformation that the only possible outcome is for them to become multimillionares overnight. This is what sells dinar, and advertising on dinar sites and so on. They run off and tell their friends and family and they tell their friends and family and the cycle continues. All the time none of them stop to think if a "RV" of this magnitude is possible. Just ask easy. He doesnt even care if its possible as long as they do it. That is the mentality of dinar fever.

Now until Adam bans me (which I am sure isnt far off) or this sites name is changed to only believe in massive overnight RV then I will continue to post my thoughts and attempt to engage in what this site is suppose to be for, discussion of the Iraqi Dinar. Not just discussion of a RV that isnt possible.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

LOL, good call DaveH, I love this site.

pp

laugh.gif me too PP

Well lets get back on Topic ,LOP Isn't going to profit so "Networking, Business, & Investing" means nothing if we are going to LOP, so why do you energy in to something if we are going to LOP.?

yes lets get back on topic "baronvondinar"

• Upvote 3

Well lets get back on Topic ,LOP Isn't going to profit so "Networking, Business, & Investing" means nothing if we are going to LOP, so why do you energy in to something if we are going to LOP.?

I think you need to go back and read my posts... Also, while you're at it, go back and read your original question again.

LOL, just because I am posting in or visit the LOP section it doesn't mean I think or hope it will LOP. I am here for the long term appreciation of the Iraqi Dinar.

NOT for the potential overnight 1:1 RV

AND

NOT for the potential Re-Denomination

Does any of the above make sense? Or do you need me to explain it in further detail? Let me know, I can try and break it down for you so that it will be simpler to understand.

"Hello Guy's

I'm not looking for a fight ,I'm not getting in anyones faces so don't all Nag me at once..."

Just a heads up, it actually is starting to look like you are looking for a fight, no?

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 2

Cause no one knows!!! People are here sticking around to find out.....no one knows for sure that they are gonna lop, but thats all the CBI talks about.....

Did you ever think that its simply because they do have just a little hope that something will or could happen?? Otherwise Im sure they wouldnt have any at all....

I mean we know the dinar is gonna rise in value....thats a given...but they have two paths to take to reach that goal and not certain which way they will go...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

how many names you gonna sign in under Baron?

Huh Baron? This is the first time I have been part of this Forum. I have had Dinar from 2005 so I know what you are saying , but I don't know who Baron is . I was on another forum I was called Williamororange and got kicked out for being the BS Police calling out Pumpers.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Huh Baron? This is the first time I have been part of this Forum. I have had Dinar from 2005 so I know what you are saying , but I don't know who Baron is . I was on another forum I was called Williamororange and got kicked out for being the BS Police calling out Pumpers.

If your fibbing, your going to get your azz kicked.

Just saying.

pp

• Upvote 2