Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV in HI!

Luigi1

I'm right smack in the middle of Hawaii (and have been for years) and there are still the same number bank employees today as there were last week who don't even know what "dinar" means. I checked my checking account too and it still has a number with only three digits to the left of the decimal point.

Sorry, Hawaii no better today than yesterday, as far as the RV goes.

Aloha ke Akua!

• Upvote 1

Glad you chimed in about HI cashin' in Shinni !!! me was wondering, with a little bit of hope.......... just a littletongue.gif

sorry, sweetie...but if you want hope....here it its....

It WILL RV....maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon (although soon who knows wot soon really means).....it will not be on any GURU's time table....so relax enjoy the view, smell the flowers...tomorrows another day. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Front screen, back screens, up screens, down screens... sound like a start of Dr Seuss book :P

Don’t have a front screen anymore. Did when I was a kid. Our front and back screens kept out the bugs, mosquitoes, snakes, dogs, Okie flies, and all unwanted guests. Maybe I should get new screens for the house.

Let's hear the name of the HI bank and I'll call to verify it. Just another lame story.

Well I will be landing in Hawaii on Sunday, I will ask the locals, and be sure to check the banks on Monday. Dont think I will take my Dinars with me tho!!! :blink:

sorry, sweetie...but if you want hope....here it its....

It WILL RV....maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon (although soon who knows wot soon really means).....it will not be on any GURU's time table....so relax enjoy the view, smell the flowers...tomorrows another day. :lol:

No worries here.....just knew you would knowtongue.gif

I am convinced that Oakie and Bulldog75 are one and the same. laugh.gif Did anyone ever see them together?biggrin.gif

Well, if its true, and I really want it to be true, why am I not on a tropical beach someplace with a paper umbrella in my drinkcool.gif

Oh well, back to choking on dust and dreaming of better things to come.

Everyone be excellent to each other. wink.gif

No worries here.....just knew you would knowtongue.gif

me ish guess they like pick on us....me ish know that we get everything late and last min here in Hawaii....but why do they put that BS on us....they so mean.... :( *sniff* hehe :lol:

• Upvote 2

I am convinced that Oakie and Bulldog75 are one and the same. laugh.gif Did anyone ever see them together?biggrin.gif

Well, if its true, and I really want it to be true, why am I not on a tropical beach someplace with a paper umbrella in my drinkcool.gif

Oh well, back to choking on dust and dreaming of better things to come.

Everyone be excellent to each other. wink.gif

I couldn't agree more Kos! They have to be the same person, and YEAH! Where is my umbrella drink!?!?!

I'm right smack in the middle of Hawaii (and have been for years) and there are still the same number bank employees today as there were last week who don't even know what "dinar" means. I checked my checking account too and it still has a number with only three digits to the left of the decimal point.

Sorry, Hawaii no better today than yesterday, as far as the RV goes.

Aloha ke Akua!

Thanks for your input. This is all the varifying we need.

• Upvote 2

I'll tell ya what Mr. Guru Bulldog, (hope you read this), I'm fixing to find you, when i do, I've got a 55 gallon drum of Whip-Azz,

I'm gonna pour all over you. You might wanta bring a sack of lunch, your going to need it. Ohhh yea, bring your cell phone, your going

to need 911 to. !!!! Put that in your Doggy dish, and eat it........!! Period.....

• Upvote 2