Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sadr denied the Iraqis in the U.S. McDonald's attendance or where work

Sadr denied the Iraqis in the U.S. McDonald's attendance or where work

03/04/2012 11:08:33

[-] Text [+]

BAGHDAD (Iba) ... Said the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr that work in McDonald's is also haraam Artaadha, and considered it a taboo to slaughter and syrup, mixing, accusing the World Wide Web as a fund of Israel. Sadr said in response to a referendum of one of his followers asking a passport to work in a restaurant McDonald in America or not in the presence of talk about it funded by Israel Yes apparently is a Jewish company, and God the world, as well as taboos other Kalzbh and drink and mixing is forbidden and the like. The chest that work in which a taboo or a subsidy to sin, The peace of migrants and migrant and Ibadkm God all haram and made ​​you God and the homeland of who remember. network is McDonald's fast food restaurants from a wider spread in the world which is found in most Arab countries. (End)

http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php?name=inner&t=mixture&id=53615

• Upvote 2

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.... He's just mad they don't get the McRib out there

BWAHAHAHA the infidel MCRIB!!! There must be a holy jihad against it!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 5

Does this mean he's pushing to have the McFalafel put back on the menu? You know, the Happy Meal with the little toy goat?

Oh wait, I got that wrong. It comes with a set of GOI non-action figures. They look good, but they don't do anything.

Edited by mcuman
  • Upvote 5

What?? No ham on their Egg McMuffins?! No sausage biscuits?! No mixing of syrup in the Coke dispenser?! dry.gif

Do they have Mickey-D's Iced Tea? Tell me they have coffee, though. Phew!!! Thought I wasn't gonna make it.

(Really, I can't remember the last time I was in McDonald's.)

• Upvote 1

Will they all just grow the heck up and come into 2012... These peeps are...iinnnnnnssssssaaaaannnnnneeeee. Remember Crazy Eddie anyone, they are crazy and children at the same time.... Happy Easter everyone and have a safe and happy Holiday :D

P.S. We are getting Ham for Easter Sunday. I cook here in the kitchen and it came in green. We are told to dye it red, Go Phils...

Edited by Lenape
  • Upvote 1

Will they all just grow the heck up and come into 2012... These peeps are...iinnnnnnssssssaaaaannnnnneeeee. Remember Crazy Eddie anyone, they are crazy and children at the same time.... Happy Easter everyone and have a safe and happy Holiday :D

P.S. We are getting Ham for Easter Sunday. I cook here in the kitchen and it came in green. We are told to dye it red, Go Phils...

Main bonus to being the cook - you know what NOT to eat!!!! Happy Ham Free Easter Lenape. ;)

• Upvote 2

He who goes to bed with smelly finger wakes up with sticky bum say al qua da dog lovers . I heard they do dogs ....! Can someone tell me if this is true ?

Yes, got to go because the C O is cumming... Good night and wish me well, thanks. ICU812 :D :D :D

• Upvote 1

Speaking of McDonald's ... not too long ago there was a great broohaha here in North America about the oil the fries are fried in being not just oil but part grease, as in lard, as in fat of a cow! In the lower mainland of British Columbia, where I lived for a while before coming to the hinterland waaaaaay out here, the predominant nationality after Asian is Indian. Indians revere the cow. It is for some of them anyway, sacred. They don't eat the all beef patties but they would eat other items and the fries. Then someone found out that part of the oil for the fries was actually beef lard and ... well ... it all hit the fan. McDonalds, at least there, had to change their frying oil formula so that it did not contain any beef lard.

Just another example of how some parts of the world will not accept some things that are of the world. It makes me think that those who are against the one world effort have nothing to worry about. We couldn't get the whole world to agree on any one thing let alone lots of things. I mean, if McDonald's isn't going to fit well in any country, what on earth will?

:)

smee2

I would understand if he had said something like:He is looking out for the good health of most Iraqi people due to obesity, but that would imply he actually cares about the health of his people! He needs to spend less time researching mcribbs and RV so he can feed his people something other than sand and flies.....

• Upvote 1