Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Close Call!

Meat

Whew....... That was a close one last night!

With Okie calling it for this morning , I was still able to rush out and buy TEN million more dinar before the RV this morning! Bulldog had Okies back, like they said last night THIS INVESTMENT IS SPECULATIVE AND THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES.

Enjoy the following genius in the maddness:

03/27/2012 Bulldog75: 9:55AM CST: BULLDOG75: AS WE SAID LAST NIGHT, THIS INVESTMENT IS SPECULATIVE AND THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES. THE RATES THAT CAME IN LAST NIGHT (AFTER BANK CLOSING HOURS ) EVIDENTLY WERE (AS NOTED) "]TEMPORARY PLACEMENT HOLDERS". THOSE 'TEMP RATES' HAVE NOW BEEN TAKEN OFF THE SCREENS EARLIER THIS MORNING AND BIG 4 BANKS HAVE 'BACK' THE SAME NORMAL OPERATIONAL RATES OF YESTERDAY. WE WILL INFORM YOU AS THE DAY PROGRESSES SHOULD THERE BE ANY 'OFFICIAL RATE CHANGES'. (end).

Bulldog75: 10:24AM CST: THOSE RATES OF LAST NIGHT AFTER BANK CLOSING HOURS WERE 'TEMPORARY PLACEMENT HOLDERS'. & THE BANKS USED THOSE FOR A "PRACTICE RUN" TO MAKE SURE ALL SYSTEMS, PINGS, SOFTWARE, RATES WERE ACCURATE IN ALL USA BANK SYSTEMS. THE GOVT CANNOT AFFORD TO MAKE 'ANY KIND OF MISTAKE'. THE GOVT HAS "ONE SHOT" TO GET THIS CORRECT. WE WAIT. NO ONE KNOWS THE EXACT RATE,DATE & TIME. THANKS. (end)

Bulldog75: 11AM CST: OKIE/BULLDOG75: ALL CURRENCY RATES & GLOBAL MARKETS ARE STABLE. WE ARE OPTIMISTIC. WE WAIT. TYVM.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

Getting tired of crap like this. I think they are only fooling themselves wth all these phony calls amd subsequent excuses. Screw 'em all and let them eat crow! It's not even entertaining anymore. I'll stick to adams driveby's and the news, and thoughtfull comments from yota ,machine etc...ty for tolerating my little rant...pluses to all of you...even ol' sarge :D

• Upvote 5

if people are still following these clowns, then good for them if they are losing their hard earned money on reserves. at one point i blamed the gurus, but at this point i blame the follower. the Bible tells us that you know a Prophet of God by his prophecies coming to pass. well if a person continue to tell you something is coming to pass and it doesn't then they are not true. to continue following them means that the follower has "itching ears" following after someone who preaches only what they want to hear. so i guess in the end both the false prophet and the follower are satisfied.

• Upvote 1

Okie , Please show up in Vegas, i want to show ya what i have learned in the last 15 years, at the gym.

Ohhh you might bring a sack of sandwitches or 2, cause i got a 55 drum barrel of whip azz, i'm going to

pour all over you. Your going to LOve it. Bring your cell phone, your going to need 911...........

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If I read 'NO ONE KNOWS THE EXACT RATE,DATE & TIME' one more time...(If I hear 'yammo-be-there' one more time, yammo burn this place to the ground!)

No kidding no one knows - so please stop contradicting yourself and telling us the date, rate, and time...

Sorry. Venting.

• Upvote 1

I hope im not rude now, but why do we keep posting cr*p like this? Everyone knows were to find this form of information so posting it here on a more serious place is unnecessary, no?

As they say in Texas this is the best entertainment this side of the Pecos! laugh.gif

I find it thoroughly entertaining. Of course if you actually believe there might be some truth in what they are saying then it could be quite offensive or possibly those who were taken in in the past by his subterfuge.

I enjoy the posts and the more ridiculous it gets as we get longer and longer into this thing.

I don't think anybody on this site actually believes a word that comes out of Okie's mouth. He has proven himself to be completely unreliable and his information to be completely fabricated.

I think it is a good way to blow off steam for a lot of us by poking fun at his antics. Heaven knows this roller coaster ride needs some ways to blow off steam.

I would suggest if you can't see the lighter side of these posts to avoid anything with Okie's name on the title of the thread.

One thing you can be certain of is that Okie is ALWAYS WRONG!!

+1 Meat for the laugh smile.gif

GP

• Upvote 2

Getting tired of crap like this. I think they are only fooling themselves wth all these phony calls amd subsequent excuses. Screw 'em all and let them eat crow! It's not even entertaining anymore. I'll stick to adams driveby's and the news, and thoughtfull comments from yota ,machine etc...ty for tolerating my little rant...pluses to all of you...even ol' sarge :D

back atcha', my friend. We all need a short rant now and then, but I've been pretty lucky. So far, everyone always tolerated it nicely when I did it. :lol::D:P Good people here though.

if people are still following these clowns, then good for them if they are losing their hard earned money on reserves. at one point i blamed the gurus, but at this point i blame the follower. the Bible tells us that you know a Prophet of God by his prophecies coming to pass. well if a person continue to tell you something is coming to pass and it doesn't then they are not true. to continue following them means that the follower has "itching ears" following after someone who preaches only what they want to hear. so i guess in the end both the false prophet and the follower are satisfied.

I just can't believe it, but my very own sister and her husband are Okie followers. I told them over and over in the past, but they recently told me they don't want to hear this from me again, so I stopped. But until Okie came along, I always thought of them as very intelligent people. But people who are repeatedly gullible simply don't fit my definition of intelligent. Sorry, Sis. But it's true.

You know what they say, " A fool and his money are soon parted." The whole buying on "reserve" shows how greedy people can be, both seller and buyer.

I also consider it intertaining and usually just shake my head. The problem is not everyone considers OKIE's predictions entertainment. I'm sure there are a few who at least semi believe this stuff and if not finacially damaged by it, they are emotionally subjected to the constant stress of the roller coaster ride.

• Upvote 1

I just take these guys with a grain of salt and a whole HOT jalapeno and thats to keep the bitter taste out of my mouth. I truely read their stuff and i use that word lightly as entertainment only, hard to believe people actually believe them after so long of being wrong. PLUS 1 to ya meat for the chuckle did not even you out but its a start. :lol: :lol: :lol::) :) ;)