Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

«Base» vows to hit the security of the Arab Summit

yota691

«Base» vows to hit the security of the Arab Summit

22.3.2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - add comment -

BAGHDAD - «life» vowed the organization «base» in the Iraq government to launch more attacks for «hit the security plan developed by the willingness to host the Arab summit», as he spent five Iraqis, including a woman and three of her children were killed Nhra. joined Deputy Prime Minister article Saleh al-Mutlaq to the campaign waged by the coalition «Iraq» and Kurdish regional President Massoud Barzani on the government, Prime Minister Nuri Al-Maliki missed the uniqueness in governance and the inability to hold security. The student displays internal differences to the Arab summit. Barzani had launched an attack on the al-Maliki, accusing him of dictatorship under the leadership of Iraq ». He said: «It is time to say enough is enough», threatening to return to raise the issue of self-determination referendum. A source at the Interior Ministry yesterday said that «the police found the bodies of a woman and her three children (2, 3 and 4 years) dead Nhra inside their home in Saffron, South Baghdad, but only with reference to the first name (Sarah) of the lady by as much as old as 25 years. , the source said police «the house of one of the leaders of the Awakening (Hassan Abdel) in the district of Muqdadiyah, northeast of Baquba, an attack that killed his wife and injured seriously. . And four wounded Iraqi soldiers in an attack on an army checkpoint in the area of the Great ». and adopted a «Islamic State of Iraq» of the organization «base» attacks that hit different areas on Tuesday and led to the deaths of more than fifty Iraqis and wounded more than 250. A statement of the organization, published on the web site «nostalgia» that «the Islamic State of Iraq claimed the attacks that hit the targets were distributed among the government buildings and centers of military and security». The statement said: «went black Sunnis in Baghdad and the rest of the states of the Islamic state simultaneously to strike the security plan announced by the Government of the Green Zone in preparation for the meeting of the tyrants Arabs in Baghdad ». He added that the attacks led to the «collapse of the plans failed on the heads of their owners in a few hours». on the other hand, said al-Mutlaq that «Iraq live atmosphere of crisis and congestion been going on for years, and has no clear policy», and warned that continuation of the current situation «will throw the country into the unknown, what we see and one point of view represents the countless people who want to stay in power at the expense of the people», pointing out the differences between the central government and the Kurdistan region. He questioned the government's ability to respond to the problems of the Arab world, and «are not able to resolve its internal crises». in Erbil, accused Barzani Maliki b «monopoly of power transmission intellectual terrorism», said on the occasion of festival «Nowruz» the night before last that «Iraq is in crisis serious »and added:« Unfortunately there are just a few joints of monopoly power are all transmitted and intellectual terrorism ». He stressed that «the partnership in power no longer has any meaning», accusing the government of «violation of the Constitution continually and neglect agreements Erbil from the ground». and asked: «When received in any part of the world there is a person brings in his hands positions such as Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and Minister of Defense and the Minister of the Interior, the intelligence chief and head of the National Security Council? Message was sent yesterday to the Central Bank in order to be associated also, what is left for others I wonder »? He continued: «It is time to say enough is enough, because Iraq is moving towards the abyss, that a few are about to drag him toward dictatorship» and invited to remedy the situation and «processed in a very short period, otherwise we will go to our people», in a clear threat to return to put secession Iraq.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=48637#ixzz1pnaJSGS8

• Upvote 3

:blink:

The pressure is really building on our friend Mr Maliki! If he can handle all this heat, maybe they can use him on the bottomside of the space shuttles, instead of those tiles they use!

:lol:

Either that, or they can call him Hudini, because he can get out of anything!!

:lol:

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

why post so many topics all at once ?

Yota, is one of the best at bringing us information!! Please do not discourage it. We lost a very good source of information, a while ago, most of us still miss. His name was DOC31, and he was a genius at dysecting the Currency Auctions, and someone upset him, and he hasn't been back in a longtime.

Read the articles you want, and appreciate the people that spend time bringing them to us!

Thank you Yota!!!

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 7

Because it News!! :lol: You are at DV, Informed, Engaged and Prepared!!

And I thank you for all of them Yota. I have read some of them elsewhere occasionally, but since I only discuss, comment, and post here I thank you for bringing them over.

• Upvote 2

and I got you back in the Even back to 0, Welcome to DV !!. :lol: Ty Tirebiter and NWGUY!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Wow....Yota is not only a great news hound.....intellectual.....and all around great person......Now we have to add .....MERCIFUL!!!!

Might run out of ACCOLADES!!!! :D

Go Yota!!!

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

:lol::lol::lol:

Wow....Yota is not only a great news hound.....intellectual.....and all around great person......Now we have to add .....MERCIFUL!!!!

Might run out of ACCOLADES!!!! :D

Go Yota!!!

Go RV!!!

We were all a Newbie at one time!! Then Hang on and Stand your ground, if you can!! :lol:

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2

Because it News!! :lol: You are at DV, Informed, Engaged and Prepared!!

And I would add.....you are in the News section.

I like it cause you can put them together and possibly get some truth from them. He never sleeps. I am gonna buy him a bed.

And I am going to buy him jammies with feet and a drop seat. B)

• Upvote 2

Yota, is one of the best at bringing us information!! Please do not discourage it. We lost a very good source of information, a while ago, most of us still miss. His name was DOC31, and he was a genius at dysecting the Currency Auctions, and someone upset him, and he hasn't been back in a longtime.

Read the articles you want, and appreciate the people that spend time bringing them to us!

Thank you Yota!!!

Go RV!!!

Ditto!