Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament: No agreement on the adoption of the draft law of oil and gas

Parliament: No agreement on the adoption of the draft law of oil and gas

22/03/2012

BAGHDAD - Al Sabah

. Denied a member of the Committee on Energy and Oil Bayazid Hassan Reported the existence of an agreement in principle to pass the draft law of oil and gas for the year (2007) to the House of Representatives for a vote, stressing that differences still exist between the parliamentary blocs on all drafts prepared for this law.

Hassan said (of the Agency news): There is no agreement about passing drafts or proposals prepared for the oil and gas law, especially the draft year (2007) for oil and gas law and reported by some media, but differences still exist on certain paragraphs of the law by parliamentary blocs, Discussions are under way to resolve all differences. He added: There is a proposed law presented by the Alliance of Kurdistan and Iraq, but has not received significant support by the National Alliance, while the draft law of oil and gas for the year (2007) there was agreement on a passed by Thalfa Kurdistan and national levels, but that when he sent to the Security Council Shura conducted by some of the amendments which led to the return of the differences again.

He continued: The adoption of oil and gas law requires compliance by the parliamentary blocs all being legally significant interest to the general people and decide their fate, calling for the speedy passing of law and voted on by the House because the delay does not hurt the interests of the Iraqi people. It is noted there are reports pointed to obtain agreement initial and on the lips of one of the members of the Committee on Energy and the oil to pass the draft law of oil and gas for the year (2007) to the House of Representatives for a vote.

http://translate.goo...xbrFVom1BBG9F6g

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I tend to believe this is some of the propaganda that Shabibi slipped up and said at the US Chamber of Commerce last year.

I don't know for sure but I'll tell you this, the country is broke, they are low on both USD and IQD, Iran smuggled 2 billion USD in one week and no telling how much has left the country between Iran and Syria. CBI has sucked in enough to get the RV done and it will start taking from their reserves soon.

They have a Summit to pay for so they better get they act together and get out of Chapter VII so they can have their money that is here in the States. See they need this money which is everything in the last nine year less the money that the UN has let them have to run the GOI and feed their people, hence the name Food For Oil Program. Less the money paid to Kuwait but all the rest has stacked up into 100's of billions IMO. They have only spent about 25% of even last years budget.

They do not have the money to pay for this Summit so they need to get this done now, the IMF said no more money, do it yourselves...

On top of that they owe a lot of contractors, that was proven in the article about Exxon back payment of 300+ million. Further proof that they are broke...

See they paid Egypt yesterday thru the US held money from their Citibank accounts and have made the deal with Kuwait to settle their debts as requested by the IMF so these are the signs that they are ready to RV.

That is why we are seeing the Kurds pushing and a lack of media updates, I want to say this is smoke because I have never used or said any of it has been but I really believe they are close to getting this done or they are going to be very enbarrassed because they will need to cancel at the last minute which is about to be here....

This is why their own government people are asking why haven't we started the building projects, we don't need to wait on the budget to be ratified to start but what they don't know is that Shabibi has stock piled the dinars ready to burn them once they RV.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

I tend to believe this is some of the propaganda that Shabibi slipped up and said at the US Chamber of Commerce last year.

I don't know for sure but I'll tell you this, the country is broke, they are low on both USD and IQD, Iran smuggled 2 billion USD in one week and no telling how much has left the country between Iran and Syria. CBI has sucked in enough to get the RV done and it will start taking from their reserves soon.

They have a Summit to pay for so they better get they act together and get out of Chapter VII so they can have their money that is here in the States. See they need this money which is everything in the last nine year less the money that the UN has let them have to run the GOI and feed their people, hence the name Food For Oil Program. Less the money paid to Kuwait but all the rest has stacked up into 100's of billions IMO. They have only spent about 25% of even last years budget.

They do not have the money to pay for this Summit so they need to get this done now, the IMF said no more money, do it yourselves...

On top of that they owe a lot of contractors, that was proven in the article about Exxon back payment of 300+ million. Further proof that they are broke...

See they paid Egypt yesterday thru the US held money from their Citibank accounts and have made the deal with Kuwait to settle their debts as requested by the IMF so these are the signs that they are ready to RV.

That is why we are seeing the Kurds pushing and a lack of media updates, I want to say this is smoke because I have never used or said any of it has been but I really believe they are close to getting this done or they are going to be very enbarrassed because they will need to cancel at the last minute which is about to be here....

This is why their own government people are asking why haven't we started the building projects, we don't need to wait on the budget to be ratified to start but what they don't know is that Shabibi has stock piled the dinars ready to burn them once they RV.

So you think this will go down (RV) BEFORE the Summit? In 7 days?? That would be unbelievable ... literally... unbelievable. I hope you're rite! ;)

• Upvote 3

This is also why they have had the biggest sense of urgency that we have ever seen, don't give up because I feel we still have a shot at the RV by Sunday...

Heck the Cabinet just now let them have 100 million to pay for some of the 450 million it is going to take. to put the Summit on

The clock is ticking...

• Upvote 12

This is also why they have had the biggest sense of urgency that we have ever seen, don't give up because I feel we still have a shot at the RV by Sunday...

Heck the Cabinet just now let them have 100 million to pay for some of the 450 million it is going to take. to put the Summit on

The clock is ticking...

After first reading the article, I felt bad. After reading your posts Stryker, I feel better. Hope you're right!

• Upvote 2

So you think this will go down (RV) BEFORE the Summit? In 7 days?? That would be unbelievable ... literally... unbelievable. I hope you're rite! ;)

You and me both brother.......they better, heck Alex they had the $450 million covered to put the Summit on in the 2011 budget, as was written in an article yesterday or the day before, so why would they ask for a loan? That's because they can't get it until their out of VII, they are doing everything to get out.

I think they are doing last minute deals to get it done, hell I'm holding on to this belief until they prove to me that their stupit enough to screw it up....

The media has been cut out because they are part of the problem and not part of the solution....IMO

Listen folks I could be completely wrong but I feel that I'm completely right...if that makes sense...:D

But please don't go out and spend a dime on more dinar or please please no layaways on anything I say.

• Upvote 10

The clock is ticking...

+1 Stryk, really say yes with you but that would be to easy..... We are use to having the roof cave in with these peeps. Insane, I just looked and it is a full moon out there... :P:(:D

• Upvote 1

I agree with you on this one Stryker. It would be chaos if they posted the HCL was passed. I personally think either it is already done, or just waiting to be passed at the right time.

When this all goes down, it will be very very fast. A lot of these articles are very suspect, because they keep contradicting each other, several times, and in several different ways. These people are not that stupid, and neither should we be.

They are getting their ducks in a row, and it will happen very soon. Be ready!

Go RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 3

You and me both brother.......they better, heck Alex they had the $450 million covered to put the Summit on in the 2011 budget, as was written in an article yesterday or the day before, so why would they ask for a loan? That's because they can't get it until their out of VII, they are doing everything to get out.

I think they are doing last minute deals to get it done, hell I'm holding on to this belief until they prove to me that their stupit enough to screw it up....

The media has been cut out because they are part of the problem and not part of the solution....IMO

Listen folks I could be completely wrong but I feel that I'm completely right...if that makes sense...:D

But please don't go out and spend a dime on more dinar or please please no layaways on anything I say.

I'm jumping on your ship!!! Good stuff!

• Upvote 4

I'm right there with you Stryker. Holding on and believing and ready for the ride of a lifetime! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 3

Stryker here the Video with the US Chamber!! Shabibi 4-19-2011 (Part 3 of4) Inflation

and the Zero's!!

Read more:

• Upvote 2

Stryker here the Video with the US Chamber!! Shabibi 4-19-2011 (Part 3 of4) Inflation

and the Zero's!!

Read more:

I love how he says "removing the 3 zeros will of course have to coincide with the raising of the exchange rate"... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1