Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prove It Guru's

one2one

what a day for ' RV Is Done ' Stories :

7 pages of comments to the Oakie story :

here is another wild claim :

12:29 PM CST: 3sIntel [studley] The rate is not live, bankers were given a green light to start negotiating deals….. it will go live shortly ::::

[studley] Probably wont see it until Monday or possibly as late as Thursday…. not there just yet ::::

[studley] Gotta go…. I will be back later with DinarWishes, we will help everyone understand the process better soon

:blink:

Edited by one2one
  • Upvote 3

Oh it even get's better.

Bulldog75: THE DONG HAS RISEN 10,000% OVERNIGHT. HOW MANY INVESTMENTS HAVE U HAD THAT HAS RISEN OVER 10,000% OVERNIGHT???

Bulldog75: THIS WILL MATERIAL AND MANIFEST GRADUALLY AS WE PROGRESS. TYVM. THERE IS NO RUSH HERE. SIT BACK PLEASE, RELAX AND LET THE COMPUTERS DO THIER WORK OVER THE WEEKEND.

Bulldog75: I WILL BUY ALL THE DONG YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW AT A .01 !!!! RIGHT NOW.

I guess they can't access any of the currency converters. :D

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=1&From=VND&To=USD

• Upvote 2

One Gurus can also be under the cover of many... other GURUS names. They are scamming us all to buy more. Oakie Doakie is the king of them all... :blink:

Oakies midnight rumor of the RV is done---makes no sense !

if he is pumping dinar sales [ as we expect ]----why his same old year after year story ?

:blink: :blink:

[studley] Probably wont see it until Monday or possibly as late as Thursday…. not there just yet ::::

End Quote

or Friday or Saturday or Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday or Friday or Saturday or Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday or Friday or Saturday or Monday or......

[studley] Gotta go…. I will be back later with DinarWishes, we will help everyone understand the process better soon

End Quote

They will help everyone understand the process better soon.....Sigh......

Well, I guess we will just wait until Thursday!!!!! the next full moon is Thursday, and we all know how Iraqis like the full moon to do buniness!!!!!

Watch-out, valentine! -

Your are 100% accurate. . .and what you say is absolutely what we all know who have followed this garbage, but If you dare to say anything about the "full moon" business, joe p. will bash you.

Oh it even get's better.

Bulldog75: THE DONG HAS RISEN 10,000% OVERNIGHT. HOW MANY INVESTMENTS HAVE U HAD THAT HAS RISEN OVER 10,000% OVERNIGHT???

Bulldog75: THIS WILL MATERIAL AND MANIFEST GRADUALLY AS WE PROGRESS. TYVM. THERE IS NO RUSH HERE. SIT BACK PLEASE, RELAX AND LET THE COMPUTERS DO THIER WORK OVER THE WEEKEND.

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=1&From=VND&To=USD

I'm probably correct in assuming Bull Dog did not leave any contact info such that he could buy our dong all day long at .01???

Would love to take him up on his little ole offer, immediately... I'll even fly it out to him....immediately..... Anyone know how to contact Mr. Bull piled 75 dogs high for business transactions??? What a tool :D

Oh it even get's better.

I guess they can't access any of the currency converters. :D

http://www.xe.com/uc...From=VND&To=USD

So thats like 10 grand a mill aint it . Ok so how do I get a hold of Bulldog. I can let loose of a few million at that price . Not all of it but a few.

Freaking liar