Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Bytes: Cap1 agrees with Jonny?

chevyseller2008

CNN. The Clown News Network. Broadcasting while force feeding Thug more guru poo poo. What TORTURE!!

Thanks Mack for the camel toe slippers! Thug may be coming out of the closet soon!

3-9-2012 Guru Mailman17: THE CBI HAS FORMED A COMMITTEE WITH FINANCE TO START THE PROCESS OF INFORMING THE PEOPLE IT ALSO STATES THEY WILL BE DONE BY SEPT. THIS OFFICIALLY STARTS PHASE 2, BUT EDUCATION HAS BEEN ON GOING FOR MONTHS ALREADY. THE BUDGET WAS RATIFIED BY THE PRESIDENT, YET NOT ACTIVATED? WE ALREADY KNOW THE RATES IN THE BUDGET. THEY CANNOT WAIT TIL SEPT. THE SMALLS MUST COME OUT NOW WITH SEPT BEING THE DEADLINE FOR PULLING IN ALL THE LARGE NOTES. THERE'S TOO MUCH GOING ON AROUND US FOR THIS TO WAIT ANY LONGER THE SUMMIT IS THE 29TH. PARLIAMENT WILL BE VERY BUSY THE NEXT WEEK TO 2 EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED THIS IS READY TO POP LITERALLY.

3-9-2012 Guru Jonnywg: I am literally beside myself that this did not show yet 2 days ago all was done, all data released live to be posted and we awaited the bank down loadings This is 4 hr to a max 12 hr job, but for unexplained reasons is not completed as yet no one knows what the complication is or how long it will take every source says for me to relax it is in process. This is a global reset and is significantly longer to finish it. I will stick around for more info and report it as it comes. I am optimistic that this will be completed soon.

3-9-2012 Guru Poppy3: Maliki is scheduled to make a trip to Kuwait on the 14th. My assumption is one of two things will come from this. 1st they have prior arrangements that includes the amount of the final settlement and he is just going to deliver the money or 2nd they still have to finalize the negotiations of the amount or the trade % of Iraq's revenue from the sale of oil in their shared oil fields to eliminate the remaining debt. With one scenario he would have the RV money in hand and with the other he would make the deal and come back and announce the settlement during the national conference with the RV happening during or shortly after the conference we can’t miss we either get the RV by the 14th or before the summit at the latest.

3-9-2012 Guru Doc: We have absolutely NO ZERO confirmation that the RV has occurred. There are no reports of it in any public source around the globe. Also our private sources are saying it hasn't happened. This includes banking professionals who maintain the event when it happens will not occur as it is currently being reported on some sites. We contend it is also fantasy to believe the $12+ hype especially when every creditable source including the CBI is narrowing in on an initial rate of $1.12 to $1.17. The only way the $12+ could possibly occur is for the USD to be depreciated by 80%. If this happens the world has a far bigger problem. We report, you decide.

3-9-2012 Guru Robusto: with the latest articles coming out about the joint committee between the CBI and Iraqi Parliament saying the lifting the zeros and educating the people will be complete in September People who think like me are thinking September is the backboard for this event.

3-9-2012 Guru Historian: I see that dinar world is about to go crazy with reports on an impending RV. The final steps to the RV are more complex than most realize. So when will we actually have an RV when we finally have all the rates showing at the banks? No, even if the rates are sitting on the teller screens at the banks, we will still not have an RV. It cannot RV until leadership authorizes it to Go and they will take all the time that they need. This is NOT a casual process, and nobody jumps the gun.

3-9-2012 Intel Guru Studley: I believe we are very close, but certain issues are still prevalent that I can't talk about I will give you a hint they found a ton of issues with the systems last night, that is why this is extremely hard to predict, they might do another test run and find more problems, no one knows, however, the fact that they are testing the system so heavily is a great sign, they are also other strategies that are being played out as we speak they don't want this released under problematic circumstances.

3-9-2012 Guru DinarWishes: I'm hearing that things are still loading and we could see this tonight or tomorrow we are just about home

3-9-2012 Guru Breitling: It's not going to be an RI, it will RV & they are not going to lop it. They are not going to come out and try & match the Kuwait rate. It would create an imbalance in the region and that's why it will be a managed float. Iraq will go through a growth spurt & then guess what then Iraq will be worth more than Kuwait. I am willing to bet they will come out at a buck & then grow into the $3 rate. I've talked to the top economist around & this is where we disagree, they think they will come out at 3 bucks lets hope these guys are right.

3-9-2012 Guru Adam Montana: In my opinion, there isn't much left to be done so we are IN the perfect scenario! Exciting times indeed, if you ask me.

3-9-2012 Guru Cap1: MY PEOPLE AGREE WITH JONNY'S PEOPLE AND THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE. YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT EVERY BANK IN THE USA HAS TO RESPOND TO THE PROCESS. I EXPECT IT AT ANYTIME NOW.

• Upvote 4

***///

(notice it took TWO masked wierdos to take down ONE THUG!...

Creeps must look pretty stupid wearing ONE CAMEL TOE SLIPPER EACH!... :lol:

And as far as THUG comin' outta the closet soon, hey, as long as he doesn't wear a dress whilst

posting, I'm cool..! No distractions - the make-up is enough!! :lol: )

The GooRuse news is all over the place as usual... Rates, Bank Screens, blame US, blame posters and folks

calling the banks... YET THEY KEEP SAYING IT'S HAPPENING NOW...?! :blink:

CAP n' JONNNY on the same page... Now I need a cyanide pill. :P

well my smile is upside down from all the poo poo from all these clowns! :(

***///

Don't be sad little Luv...

Think of how pretty it'll make the roses grow! :wub:

Now turn that frown back around! :D

• Upvote 2

3-9-2012 Guru Cap1: MY PEOPLE AGREE WITH JONNY'S PEOPLE AND THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE. YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT EVERY BANK IN THE USA HAS TO RESPOND TO THE PROCESS. I EXPECT IT AT ANYTIME NOW.

End Quote

Now that's some reassurance... What else might we ask for? Anytime, huh.

• Upvote 1

I am so sick of hearing about the "systems" and the rates are being "downloaded" and problems with the software.. etc..

This fake intel (I use that word loooosely) has been going on for months and months...Supposedly, this was the same thing going on last November around Thanksgiving time... I remember the whole algarythm thing... it just had to run it's course, and nothing could stop it now!!

PLEASE!! How can people actually believe ANY OF THAT??? :blink:

• Upvote 2

CNN. The Clown News Network. Broadcasting while force feeding Thug more guru poo poo. What TORTURE!!

Thanks Mack for the camel toe slippers! Thug may be coming out of the closet soon!

3-9-2012 Guru Mailman17: THE CBI HAS FORMED A COMMITTEE WITH FINANCE TO START THE PROCESS OF INFORMING THE PEOPLE IT ALSO STATES THEY WILL BE DONE BY SEPT. THIS OFFICIALLY STARTS PHASE 2, BUT EDUCATION HAS BEEN ON GOING FOR MONTHS ALREADY. THE BUDGET WAS RATIFIED BY THE PRESIDENT, YET NOT ACTIVATED? WE ALREADY KNOW THE RATES IN THE BUDGET. THEY CANNOT WAIT TIL SEPT. THE SMALLS MUST COME OUT NOW WITH SEPT BEING THE DEADLINE FOR PULLING IN ALL THE LARGE NOTES. THERE'S TOO MUCH GOING ON AROUND US FOR THIS TO WAIT ANY LONGER THE SUMMIT IS THE 29TH. PARLIAMENT WILL BE VERY BUSY THE NEXT WEEK TO 2 EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED THIS IS READY TO POP LITERALLY.

3-9-2012 Guru Jonnywg: I am literally beside myself that this did not show yet 2 days ago all was done, all data released live to be posted and we awaited the bank down loadings This is 4 hr to a max 12 hr job, but for unexplained reasons is not completed as yet no one knows what the complication is or how long it will take every source says for me to relax it is in process. This is a global reset and is significantly longer to finish it. I will stick around for more info and report it as it comes. I am optimistic that this will be completed soon.

:lol: These guys got some of it right! Things are litterally going to pop! Our Brains!!!! :lol:

Go RV!!

:P:P:P

• Upvote 1

Guru Doc :

the CBI is narrowing in on an initial rate of $1.12 to $1.17. The only way the $12+ could possibly occur is for the USD to be depreciated by 80%. If this happens the world has a far bigger problem. We report, you decide

I'll buy his opinion

• Upvote 2

What about banks in EUROPE?

Guru Doc :

the CBI is narrowing in on an initial rate of $1.12 to $1.17. The only way the $12+ could possibly occur is for the USD to be depreciated by 80%. If this happens the world has a far bigger problem. We report, you decide

I'll buy his opinion

Second that, though i hope for something over 3-4 dollars :P

• Upvote 2

Guru Doc :

I'll buy his opinion

That's just what I was thinking... the only statement, other than Adam's, that made any sense...

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!..

• Upvote 2

I want my RV or Thug gets it!! :lol:

***///

We're in negotiations now for the USGOV to arrange an in-(US)-country interim RV using

money we 'stole' from Iraq. ;)

C-130's will be arriving to air-drop those funds to you shortly.

(If the Al-Qaida, Iranians, or Maliki's people get to it first, that's on you, not us!) :P:ph34r:

YOU MUST RELEASE THE THUG! :angry:

P.S. we know where you are, the tracks you left in the sand looked pretty stupid: camel-toe/boot....camel toe/boot.... :lmao:

• Upvote 3

I didn't see Okie on the list?????? Doesn't he have something to say? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yes, it is a virus that is olding it up. :D :D :D;)

-9-2012 Intel Gurus OkieOilMan/Bulldog75 THERE WAS DONG AND IQD CASHED OUT AT SELECTED WORLD LOCATIONS YESTERDAY, PRIMARILY IN EUROPE. ALSO, TO SEE IF THE CURRENT RATE SYSTEM WOULD PROPERLY FUNCTION, THERE WERE TEST CASH-INS YESTERDAY IN ALL BIG 4 USA BANKS. ONE KNOWN USA BANK SYSTEM WAS VIRUS CORRUPTED. THAT’S BEING CORRECTED NOW. WHAT WE IMMEDIATELY KNOW, OTHERS WILL EVENTUALLY FIND OUT. THE DIFFICULT WE CAN DO IMMEDIATELY; THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A LITTLE LONGER. NUFF SAID.

Edited by rico1