Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

She hasn't done a chat in a couple weeks or so, but she did post a request on her forum with an irritated warning that if people are going to take her chats, the least they could do is give credit where credit is due, which Elixir always does, but I guess some people on other forums don't. Can't say as I blame her.

KK

• Upvote 1

Honestly she's been quite rude and disrespectful on her forum lately that I've stopped going there. She yells at people and kicks them off her chatroom if they so much as question her opion, let alone challenge it. Its turned into an "I worship BL" site and "our site is the best" rather than the informative site it used to be.

I also agree with the poster that said she's jumped on the "it rv'd train. " When the auctions went super low she was convinced it was going to rv that weekend and that they were issuing the lower denoms. I personally stated my opinion on her forum (in respectful manner as always) that I felt the auctions decreased because the CBI had to control the money going into Iran. She blew me up and said all crazy stuff about me not valuing her research and that she never been wrong blah blah. Well needless to say she was very wrong and I was correct. But shed never admit that.

Sorry this was so long, I just feel its rude to not allow people to disagree with you on your own site. I bow down to one God and it certainly is not a dinar guru.

• Upvote 14

Honestly she's been quite rude and disrespectful on her forum lately that I've stopped going there. She yells at people and kicks them off her chatroom if they so much as question her opion, let alone challenge it. Its turned into an "I worship BL" site and "our site is the best"

End Quote

Happens very often in the Dinar Forums World.....

• Upvote 2

I havent seen her posts or name on here in a bit. ive always enjoyed her comments

One thing that I've learned about Bondlady she will not post anything if she has nothing to post. Other words she doesn't make up ----, She's not like the knuckleheads GURUS that we have running around here..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Shes not the same. She drank the cool aid and is on the IT JUST REVALUED, band wagon. At least according to her last post. Lost all respect!!

Don't know why you got all those negs....you only stated what you've seen. You didn't make her drink the coolaid. I've seen her go balistic on anyone who questions her way of thinking many times over last 6 months. Maybe she cracked under the pressure and is now trying to regroup? ;)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Don't know why you got all those negs....you only stated what you've seen. You didn't make her drink the coolaid. I've seen her go balistic on anyone who questions her way of thinking many times over last 6 months. Maybe she cracked under the pressure and is now trying to regroup? ;)

"Going ballistic" is an understatement. If people want to hear from BL they should visit her site themselves and see how she is. She does chats daily but they truly consist mostly of "I've been telling you all along; I'm always right; see I told you so; didn't I tell you guys...yadda yadda." Try it out, go chat with her and politely challenge her position on an article. She will rip you a new one and then her followers will applaud her and praise her neverending obedience to the dinar world.

Oh, btw her chat forum regularly visits this site because they often bash the members here, calling them pumpers, and bash Adam for making hundreds of thousands from members in the VIP section. Its true...go see for yourself.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"Going ballistic" is an understatement. If people want to hear from BL they should visit her site themselves and see how she is. She does chats daily but they truly consist mostly of "I've been telling you all along; I'm always right; see I told you so; didn't I tell you guys...yadda yadda." Try it out, go chat with her and politely challenge her position on an article. She will rip you a new one and then her followers will applaud her and praise her neverending obedience to the dinar world.

Oh, btw her chat forum regularly visits this site because they often bash the members here, calling them pumpers, and bash Adam for making hundreds of thousands from members in the VIP section. Its true...go see for yourself.

Whats the name of her site?

Been there, seen and heard it myself......whack job :wacko:

• Upvote 2

Bondladys corner or something like that.

Thanks, I think I remember hearing it now....you guys all know we have awsome people that break down articles right here on DV....I always liked to read bondlady but the way she left here was very childish and caused some division among our members, I didn't care for her exit at all....JMO.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thanks, I think I remember hearing it now....you guys all know we have awsome people that break down articles right here on DV....I always liked to read bondlady but the way she left here was very childish and caused some division among our members, I didn't care for her exit at all....JMO.

Very well put, and again, she left in a hissy because she was challenged. We all have our opinions of this investment but she did indeed leave in a very immature way.

• Upvote 2

I agree, I rarely look to see what other analysts have to say about this. I'm not going to mention names in fear of leaving someone out but there are about a dozen or so people in the news section who have a good grasp on this whole thing, and these folks give us great breakdowns of what those articles might mean.

• Upvote 1

Ah, but who hasn't acted 'childish' in one form or another in their adult life. We are all entitled to our mistakes and shortcomings but rest assured we still suffer our own consequences of those actions. Give "Bondlady" a break....... she is so good with sharing information. And certainly seems to have a grasp of knowledge of what is happening.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Honestly she's been quite rude and disrespectful on her forum lately that I've stopped going there. She yells at people and kicks them off her chatroom if they so much as question her opion, let alone challenge it. Its turned into an "I worship BL" site and "our site is the best" rather than the informative site it used to be.

I also agree with the poster that said she's jumped on the "it rv'd train. " When the auctions went super low she was convinced it was going to rv that weekend and that they were issuing the lower denoms. I personally stated my opinion on her forum (in respectful manner as always) that I felt the auctions decreased because the CBI had to control the money going into Iran. She blew me up and said all crazy stuff about me not valuing her research and that she never been wrong blah blah. Well needless to say she was very wrong and I was correct. But shed never admit that.

Sorry this was so long, I just feel its rude to not allow people to disagree with you on your own site. I bow down to one God and it certainly is not a dinar guru.

I appreciate your feedback. thank you:)