Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Presidency of the Republic to ratify the 2012 budget

yota691

You can forget about all them Sept article!!

According to the statement that "the implementation of the budget will be the start of publication in the Official Gazette and retroactively since the beginning of this year."Read more: :lol: Soon to be Posted can Happen at any time!! :woot:

Nice job Yota. and didn't one of our dv members pass along a March 11th something special don't get your hopes up, just letting us know THING. LOL ;)

According to the statement that "the implementation of the budget will be the start of publication in the Official Gazette and retroactively since the beginning of this year." Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1oY4wQdcy :lol: Soon to be Posted can Happen at any time!! :woot:

You the man yota....may the force be with you....:ph34r: ..best I can do.....:wacko: ...here's my mind after all this reading today...

• Upvote 1

According to the statement that "the implementation of the budget will be the start of publication in the Official Gazette and retroactively since the beginning of this year."Read more: :lol: Soon to be Posted can Happen at any time!! :woot:

I like it like that! I really want to be over the dinar by September if ya know what I mean. ;)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

March 8th was the day on this. 15 days to act which means they have to post no later then Thursday, Friday is 23 March 2012 That is this week Folks we wait!! :D

Ok let me check my calender March 23rd dentist appointment cleaning, bowling and yes an RVVVVVVVVVVVVV B)

• Upvote 1

March 8th was the day on this. 15 days to act which means they have to post no later then Thursday, Friday is 23 March 2012 That is this week Folks we wait!! :D

Thanks yota, I was just thinking of this article last night, ...strange that we are starting to think alike dude...:o..+ for you.

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 2

I wouldnt forget the september articles just yet. We have yet to see the relationship of the budget translating to a rv. making quite the leap there yota. love the positivity though.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 3

I agree... the budget may be fully announced and implemented but it doenst necessarily mean RV...

I know that is what we are "hoping for".. but just be ready for anything!

The news has been extraordinary lately.. we should all be stoked regardless of what happens (or DOESNT HAPPEN) in the next week!

• Upvote 2

Was there an amendment on the budget?? Thank you for all you do.. Can't wait for an RV!!!!!

They have retiree's salary and credit issue amendments, Armour cars have been dealt with!!

I wouldnt forget the september articles just yet. We have yet to see the relationship of the budget translating to a rv. making quite the leap there yota. love the positivity though.

Please point out where I stated by your words We have yet to see the relationship of the budget translating to a rv. . I am very positive about this investment, and to continue to be this way you are #3 to go my ignore List!! :lol:

Edited by yota691

They said that they will be buying wheat with "New Tender" in April so somthing may happen .

TAFKA, in this case, tender, used as a noun, would mean they are agreeing to purchase a commodity at a certain price for a certain time. A "New Tender" refers to a new agreement: new price, new frame, new amount, any or all of these would comprise a new tender. B)

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2

They have retiree's salary and credit issue amendments, Armour cars have been dealt with!!

Please point out where I stated by your words We have yet to see the relationship of the budget translating to a rv. . I am very positive about this investment, an to continue to be this way you are #3 to go the ignore List!! :lol:

I just love how quick you are to go into defensive mode. the september articles refer to currency and you say to forget september. i think your drawing lines and dont even realize it. i hopeful and positive as well. I appreciate the news you bring.

but just because you jump on a new wave every week of something leading to the rv, doesnt mean we all do as well.

dont worry, if the budget posts. and theres no rv, i wont hold it against you.

theres a few of you daily morning dv'ers who get very defensive over the slightest opposing opinions.

i expected more out of you guys. do me a favor and hit the ignore button. your news is great, your commentary is fluff. peace out

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I just love how quick you are to go into defensive mode. the september articles refer to currency and you say to forget september. i think your drawing lines and dont even realize it. i hopeful and positive as well. I appreciate the news you bring.

but just because you jump on a new wave every week of something leading to the rv, doesnt mean we all do as well.

dont worry, if the budget posts. and theres no rv, i wont hold it against you.

theres a few of you daily morning dv'ers who get very defensive over the slightest opposing opinions.

i expected more out of you guys. do me a favor and hit the ignore button. your news is great, your commentary is fluff. peace out

Ahhh Truthful you forgot this is Monday morning and everyone is kind of crabby first thing on Mondays. Don't take it personally. I for one do respect your take on the antics of Iraq. I may not agree, or I may hope you are wrong, but for the most part I usually do understand where you are coming from. After all we all struggle with this back and forth and maybe or maybe not articles we read, one thing is for sure it takes all of us to bring forth our opinions to even get close as to what they all might mean. So hang in there, and have another cup of coffee...... :)

• Upvote 2