Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rich Queen: Urgent Message From Okie ! (Its Another Gag Order)

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting With Mimes In Order To Maintain Complete Radio Silence !

a message sent to me from Rich Queen: I HAVE AN URGENT MESSAGE FROM OKIE. PER HIS UST CONTACT – IF WE WANNA SEE AN RV IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS ALL SITES NEED TO SHUT UP!!! NO POSTING ABOUT ANYTHING. OOM IS DOWN AT OKIE’S BEHEST

Darn it Thug, you blew it for us. Guess we'll have to wait till next week for next opportunity for RV.

Cough! The camel toenail is still stuck in my throat. :D

What, have you been chewing on camel toes again ?

• Upvote 2

Idiots...all of them. I wish I could silence that guy in Oklahoma. Here I go again. Dangit! Dealing with an idiot, and now I am looking like one. Man, I have got to stop looking at this fools crap. Thanks for this great site. Great people and great news here at DV. I've already been banned from his site, but I would have been today...again. LOL! Thanks, Thug! You just got me riled up, and continue to keep me laughing at myself. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I saw on one site today where all of the gurus got together and decided this.

That is scary that all the gurus communicate with each other. No wonder we continuously have misinformation.

However does explain what has been said over and over that most of them are making it up as they go. Now we find out they probably all have had a script to go by.

As for OKIE, I feel this is strictly a power play for him to see how much power he wields over the other sites or to just check to see if he "still has it." I refuse to believe the other sites, if truly legitimate, would give him the common courtesy to even be on a call with them, much less follow his lead. One would think the "fool me twice" scenario would do chicken little in. :)

• Upvote 1

However does explain what has been said over and over that most of them are making it up as they go. Now we find out they probably all have had a script to go by.

As for OKIE, I feel this is strictly a power play for him to see how much power he wields over the other sites or to just check to see if he "still has it."

Well I think you got the script part right. They are all members of the DGG (Dinar Gurus Guild).

Now let's let our imagination run a bit wild. We know that some of them got busted last summer. Could this have been a hint of bigger things to come? They even said that the authorities were cleaning out the rats over the weekend. Perhaps that statement sealed their own fate. They could have "hit the mattresses" to avoid indictments. Just MHO of course, but could the only "scam" involved in this Dinar merry go round have just been eliminated?

• Upvote 1

Gotta love the "tribute" to Okie below. In case you didn't know, Okie's a national treasure. He made Bulldog75 "almost speechless". Now he's silenced himself. AMEN! :D

A TRIBUTE TO OKIE from Bulldog75 - posted by Lexie at OOMF

02/25/2012 _A TRIBUTE TO OKIE

Bulldog75: A TRIBUTE TO OKIE: NEVER HAVE I SEEN A MAN WORK SO DETERMINED TO FIND THE TRUTH AND PATHWAY OF AN INVESTMENT FOR HIS FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS & COUNTRY. WHAT TIRELESS WORK THIS MAN HAS GIVEN TO DINARIANS, SOCIETY, AND NOW THE ECONOMY OF THIS PLANET. HIS NAME AND HISTORICAL VALUE WILL BE HERE AMONG US FOR DECADES TO COME. IF ONE TOOK JUST 1% OF THE TIME THAT OKIE HAS INVESTED IN THIS, ONE MAY HAVE NO TIME LEFT FOR THEIR SELF. THE DAYS, HOURS, WEEKS, YEARS, WEEKENDS ARE ALMOST IN-CALCULABLE. HAD I NOT WITNESSED THIS WITH SOME OF MY OWN TIME AND ENERGY, I WOULD HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE VASTNESS OF OKIE'S KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM AND FORESIGHT. WHILE WE HAVE THE CHANCE, THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO SAY "THANK YOU OKIE". THIS MAN GAVE US ALL HE HAD. HE'S THE KIND OF GUY WE ALL WANT ON A WINNING TEAM, REGARDLESS OF CIRCUMSTANCES. HE HAS TRIUMPHED OVER MANY THINGS. HE HAS INVENTIONS AND KNOWLEDGE ON ECONOMICS AND HISTORY THAT AT TIMES, JUST MADE ME ALMOST SPEECHLESS; AND THAT'S DIFFICULT TO DO. OKIE, BROTHER: WE ALL JUST LOVE YOU SO BLESSED MUCH. THANKS FOR BEING MY BROTHER. AMEN

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Gotta love the "tribute" to Okie below. In case you didn't know, Okie's a national treasure. He made Bulldog75 "almost speechless". Now he's silenced himself. AMEN! :D

Bulldog75: A TRIBUTE TO OKIE: NEVER HAVE I SEEN A MAN WORK SO DETERMINED TO FIND THE TRUTH AND PATHWAY OF AN INVESTMENT FOR HIS FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS & COUNTRY. WHAT TIRELESS WORK THIS MAN HAS GIVEN TO DINARIANS, SOCIETY, AND NOW THE ECONOMY OF THIS PLANET. HIS NAME AND HISTORICAL VALUE WILL BE HERE AMONG US FOR DECADES TO COME. IF ONE TOOK JUST 1% OF THE TIME THAT OKIE HAS INVESTED IN THIS, ONE MAY HAVE NO TIME LEFT FOR THEIR SELF. THE DAYS, HOURS, WEEKS, YEARS, WEEKENDS ARE ALMOST IN-CALCULABLE. HAD I NOT WITNESSED THIS WITH SOME OF MY OWN TIME AND ENERGY, I WOULD HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE VASTNESS OF OKIE'S KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM AND FORESIGHT. WHILE WE HAVE THE CHANCE, THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO SAY "THANK YOU OKIE". THIS MAN GAVE US ALL HE HAD. HE'S THE KIND OF GUY WE ALL WANT ON A WINNING TEAM, REGARDLESS OF CIRCUMSTANCES. HE HAS TRIUMPHED OVER MANY THINGS. HE HAS INVENTIONS AND KNOWLEDGE ON ECONOMICS AND HISTORY THAT AT TIMES, JUST MADE ME ALMOST SPEECHLESS; AND THAT'S DIFFICULT TO DO. OKIE, BROTHER: WE ALL JUST LOVE YOU SO BLESSED MUCH. THANKS FOR BEING MY BROTHER. AMEN

Sounds like something a cult member would write about their cult leader. Clearly they drank too much of Okies Kool aid and are suffering from Dinar Delirium.

Read more:

Edited by R Veyron
  • Upvote 3

This was from the last time Tokie called it done. Feb 25th. Too bad the gag order wasn't already in effect then.

• Upvote 2

Public Service Announcement

This thread is for the sole use of the members listed here and is not intended to give any financial advice.

These statements have not been evaluated by the UST, IMF or any other governing agency and should considered for

" Entertainment Purposes Only "

No GURUS were harmed during the creation of this post this .

Quad B)

• Upvote 1

a message sent to me from Rich Queen: I HAVE AN URGENT MESSAGE FROM OKIE. PER HIS UST CONTACT – IF WE WANNA SEE AN RV IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS ALL SITES NEED TO SHUT UP!!! NO POSTING ABOUT ANYTHING. OOM IS DOWN AT OKIE’S BEHEST

Rich Queen. :shakehead::lmao: :lmao: :lmao::wave:

• Upvote 1

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

What a bunch of nutcases these ones coming from oom are.

• Upvote 2