Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwait buys silence «Iraq» by Jordanian bank .. Transfers one billion and a half billion dollars for building «Mubarak» at the expense of «FAO»!!

yota691

Kuwait buys silence «Iraq» by Jordanian bank .. Transfers one billion and a half billion dollars for building «Mubarak» at the expense of «FAO»!!

Topic has been read 42 times

Author: the future of Iraq

04.03.2012 0:00

The future of Iraq / special

A source close to the Directors of Arab Bank of Jordan, that the amount transferred from Kuwait to the bank accounts of Iraqi special, there were one billion and a half billion dollars, the amounts have been converted to extended variety since 2008 and so far, to calculate more than 200 "Iraqi", provided a no-objection the draft Port Mubarak of Kuwait. The source for "the future of Iraq": that "remittances on how large they did not raise suspicion of Directors of the bank, although that amount represents half of the budget Jordan's annual," adding that "the condition is subject to receipt of such amounts, is to share the beneficiary of the amount and the host country of the bank interest, with a half-interest only, which is estimated at 2% of the direct beneficiaries. "The Iraqi sources, said that" the amounts transferred is a Rasha provided for Iraqi politicians as a price support for the construction of the port of Kuwait and blocking for the construction of the port of Faw. "She explained that "suspicious silence by the House and not to take a clear and explicit, as well as the position of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the port of Kuwait does not harm the interests of Iraq's economy, which means that the money transferred from the bank I went to the pockets of the purchase of their net worth," indicating that "the Deputy High revealed more than once for such suspicious transactions, "according to those sources.

http://www.almustakbalpaper.net/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=18710

GM Nakida and all of DV my puter is running slow today :o trying to speed it up

Thanks yota and I don't think it is just your's that is running slow I think DV sever may be slow this morning because it takes a long time to get between pages.....how about anyone else???

• Upvote 3

Thanks yota and I don't think it is just your's that is running slow I think DV sever may be slow this morning because it takes a long time to get between pages.....how about anyone else???

Stupid slow here in the NC Mountains. Good morning my friend. Good morning to all,,,

GM! It is slow in California too. Finally, we have a bi-coastal consensus. That probably won't happen any time soon, excluding an RV whoop. B)

Super slow here in Tennessee too... well over a minute between pages. Frustrating, think I'll come back later and check it. Good Morning everyone! Hope everyone has a great day today. See ya later...

I've had the Telephone folks out here, on a Sat, they replaced Router, which it was bad, from what they said, Got the latest supposed to be greatest edition!! Then find out ya'll are having the same issue, I'm now glad 2 see it not just me, which it not a good thing, but now i can quit trouble shooting. Hopefully DV can figure it out!!

• Upvote 1

GM Nakida and all of DV my puter is running slow today :o trying to speed it up

GM DV!

Still no power here either. Should get restored today though, hopefully.

btw...My mother had her personal banker @ WF advise her Friday she needed to add a wiring (landing) account to her accounts (one being a non interest account) for any transfer she may be expecting soon. He advised her of this without her asking. She had never spoken to them about her investment, and she asked to him to clarify was he speaking of foreign currency exchange and he said yes. Then she said specifically the IQD and he said yes, but then mentioned he knew nothing else about when or and also added he didn't know who would be handling her account once this happens. ( I think he will be gone because he may be invested.)

Got us all excited him just mentioning it. biggrin.gif

• Upvote 3

GM DV!

Still no power here either. Should get restored today though, hopefully.

btw...My mother had her personal banker @ WF advise her Friday she needed to add a wiring (landing) account to her accounts (one being a non interest account) for any transfer she may be expecting soon. He advised her of this without her asking. She had never spoken to them about her investment, and she asked to him to clarify was he speaking of foreign currency exchange and he said yes. Then she said specifically the IQD and he said yes, but then mentioned he knew nothing else about when or and also added he didn't know who would be handling her account once this happens. ( I think he will be gone because he may be invested.)

Got us all excited him just mentioning it. biggrin.gif

Oh sure JNT... everyone's heart is moving in s-l-o-w m-o-t-i-o-n this morning unsure.gifand you statically drop in a personal bank story... that was a better jolt than the caffeine in my two cups of coffee! wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Oh sure JNT... everyone's heart is moving in s-l-o-w m-o-t-i-o-n this morning unsure.gifand you statically drop in a personal bank story... that was a better jolt than the caffeine in my two cups of coffee! wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

LOL

Can't get much info out so thought I would throw best out first.

It's real irratating when u have to swap out batteries on your cell phone before a page can load.

Come on RV & DV !

• Upvote 1