Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How many really think by end of March

pbrman71

At this point with all the confusion, and ups and downs, I am wondering how many of y'all really think this thing could actually r/v and be over and done with by the end of this month (March) ? Serious question...please give serious answers...not a "well, it may or it may not..."

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

At this point with all the confusion, and ups and downs, I am wondering how many of y'all really think this thing could actually r/v and be over and done with by the end of this month (March) ? Serious question...please give serious answers...not a "well, it may or it may not..."

I noticed in another thread today that you seemed disillusioned/tired...I remember another thread some time ago (not long ago) where you commented about your body just not being able to hold out till this happens...I don't know you but it seems like you may be having a rough go of it - me too, though not physically...My thoughts are with you and for you in this moment...Hang on Hang on Hang on

• Upvote 8

Shabibi hinted at June then September and just recently early 2013. Who knows. He is begining to lose credibility.

Go to archives going back to last year to the Jackson Hole Monetary Conference. He flip flopped a dozen times since then.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I want to believe that this will end in March but this is IRAQ and they have not met a deadline yet. They don't have to! They are doing it their way, which is to argue, walk out and bomb, who ever disagrees with anyone of them. All I know about IRAQ was learned by being on this site. So I'm no expert. IMO the Iraq government has to make a BIG change in the way they think or their country is going to backslide back in history. The Ebril agreement was agreed upon to put A GOVERNMENT in place. That agreement has not been put into service YET! So the government is not fully in place. THAT in a nut shell is STILL the problem with why we don't have an RV yet. All parties agreed on the EBRIL deal and with out it , we will not have an RV! Put the EBRIL in place, fully, and the RV will start rolling again. Without that agreement being in place, the RV might happen in March but of what year! Thank You for reading MY OPINION!

• Upvote 1

I noticed in another thread today that you seemed disillusioned/tired...I remember another thread some time ago (not long ago) where you commented about your body just not being able to hold out till this happens...I don't know you but it seems like you may be having a rough go of it - me too, though not physically...My thoughts are with you and for you in this moment...Hang on Hang on Hang on

Thanks for the thoughts, and yes, "a hard time of it" is an understatement sadly.

Working for a bank and hearing different things and opinions there, we can only hope someone is telling the truth, but it would be awesome at the end of march... I know I may be new the this site but I have been invested in a few years and since the bank I work for stopped selling the Dinar I hope thats a sign its coming to an end... But its just that no one really knows for sure...

not a chance in a million.....I'm willing to put US money on that, any taker, any amount. Way too many things need to happen before it has a chance to RV, if it ever does.

1. A completely seated cooperative GOI working on common good of people

2. Complete release from Chapter 7

3. Passage of the HCL

4. Actual security/stability in the country

5. Passage of necessary laws to move forward with RV and all associated RV issues

6. Education of Iraqis on how to deal with post RV currency, old and new

We'll be lucky to see this thing RV in two years.....mark it down on your calendar, if anything I'm being too optimistic B)

Edited by carlablum
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

While I hope for an rv soon, I pray for your health longterm. Hope you stay a while longer.

• Upvote 1

The truth is, the new notes have not even been printed as of yet, so I would venture to say that there is very little, to no chance of seeing this ride end by the end of this month.

In fact, there was a recent article that came out about a week or so ago, that once again speaks of the new dinar that will be printed, and that they are currently still designing them, and never has any article spoke of them as notes that have been printed.

There has been much speculation on this matter in the last couple years because of certain "gurus" out there that have claimed to know that they have been printed, one going as far as to say he has even seen a picture of them, but not a single one of them have ever been able to produce the evidence to support their claims, or the pictures. I have personally asked to see this, and they have never been able to produce anything.

I do believe that one way or the other, whatever it is the outcome may be for our investment, we are still in for a bit of this wait. My opinion, that being at least until the 2nd half of this year to 2013 at the earliest. In the meantime, we sit back, learn, and enjoy the company of one another! :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2