Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alex38 - Last Man Standing

I hope you don't mind me doing this Alex. I think we all should watch who we have been talking to for over these years...

When should we look for you? Are you and Tim Allen best buddies?

Good luck! :twothumbs:

Edited by redsand
  • Upvote 1

Ha! Thanks for throwing this up! Much appreciated. Yes, tonight on ABC, 8pm. It's an "introductory" episode for my character. I play a neighbor to Tim Allen and Nancy Travis (both wonderful people by the way). My character's name is Frank Milbauer. Hoping it's a long story line for future episodes (being a neighbor and all) but this is Hollyweird... and hey, ya never know.... B):ph34r:B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Tonight on ABC: "Last Man Standing" synopsis: The Baxters are constantly awakened by an early morning prankster who rings their doorbell and then runs away. When Mike catches the teen-aged boy, the kid injures himself and now his litigious father expects Mike to pay the doctor bill. Also, single working mom Kristin starts college. Written by ABC Publicity

Ha! Thanks for throwing this up! Much appreciated. Yes, tonight on ABC, 8pm. It's an "introductory" episode for my character. I play a neighbor to Tim Allen and Nancy Travis (both wonderful people by the way). My character's name is Frank Milbauer. Hoping it's a long story line for future episodes (being a neighbor and all) but this is Hollyweird... and hey, ya never know.... B):ph34r:B)

Hope it continues to work out for the best for ya Alex... I won't be able to catch it tonight, so I'm gonna have to see if I can watch it in the internet if possible. The whole family likes that Show. If your hanging with Tim Allen your a midst some comedic genius's. wink.gif I hope it's what you love to do, but like the rest of us... I hope we all end up getting to do what we "love to do" and not being dependent on what we "have to do" to get by. That would really be living the dream! biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

Hope it continues to work out for the best for ya Alex... I won't be able to catch it tonight, so I'm gonna have to see if I can watch it in the internet if possible. The whole family likes that Show. If your hanging with Tim Allen your a midst some comedic genius's. wink.gif I hope it's what you love to do, but like the rest of us... I hope we all end up getting to do what we "love to do" and not being dependent on what we "have to do" to get by. That would really be living the dream! biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Thank you! And yes... I am living MY dream. It's been a bumpy ride, but I never want off. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

Tonight on ABC: "Last Man Standing" synopsis: The Baxters are constantly awakened by an early morning prankster who rings their doorbell and then runs away. When Mike catches the teen-aged boy, the kid injures himself and now his litigious father expects Mike to pay the doctor bill. Also, single working mom Kristin starts college. Written by ABC Publicity

You must be the litigious father! Cool!

• Upvote 1

I've been watching this show from the beginning. I DVR it every Tuesday & have yet to miss an episode. Last week, we saw the Ford Guy Mike Rowe (I think thats his name) on the show. The week prior was a nascar racer (can't remember the name of him, as you can see the trend I am bad with names). And the episode prior to that had Kim Kardishian guest star. So being on that level is a huge success I bet!

I'll be rooting for you & your success... Mike (Tim A.) doesn't really seem to have any friends outside of his workplace as of yet, so maybe you may fit the bill. If you get a chance to be in any future episodes, please let us know! :)

• Upvote 1