Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent .. Meeting of the National Alliance in the house of al-Jaafari afternoon

JustNTime

Urgent .. Meeting of the National Alliance in the house of al-Jaafari afternoon

Date: Thursday, 23/02/2012 12:58

Baghdad / WAP / meet the political body of the National Alliance at four o'clock this afternoon at the home of President Ibrahim al-Jaafari coalition.

A source at the National Coalition for the International News Agency Baghdad / WAP / Thursday: "The meeting will discuss political and security situation."

He added: "Now that the meeting would be the presence of all the political components of the National Alliance."

• Upvote 4

I would think security would be a concern after the deadly bombings that just killed many Iraqis including children.

***///

Agreed SOWHAT!

It's good to see they're taking this thing as serious as it IS!

I hope they open up a whole case of whoopa$$ on these mad bombers and send the message that

their biz-as-usual is not good enough for a new world country anymore! :angry:

Looks like this meeting happened, they agreed on Arbil, and ministry seats. IMO.

We should see a definitive on agreement on HCL which I believe there was an article earlier this week or last that stipulated that was agreed on.

Folks I believe all we need is the National Meeting before the Arab Conferrence and you will see all pieces completed.

Looks like this meeting happened, they agreed on Arbil, and ministry seats. IMO.

We should see a definitive on agreement on HCL which I believe there was an article earlier this week or last that stipulated that was agreed on.

Folks I believe all we need is the National Meeting before the Arab Conferrence and you will see all pieces completed.

I think the HCL is in the budget ,thats why the 2% out of oil revenues would be given to the citzens of iraq. ;) Thats the last part they have been fighting over for awhile. I'am thinking around the 1st of march everything will be revealed. Say R.V :P

I think the HCL is in the budget ,thats why the 2% out of oil revenues would be given to the citzens of iraq. ;) Thats the last part they have been fighting over for awhile. I'am thinking around the 1st of march everything will be revealed. Say R.V :P

I agree. At least part of it.

This looks a lot like Art 140 to me

URGENT: for the first time in the history of Iraq, the budget provides for the distribution of cash from oil exports increase on the citizens

Thursday, February 23, 2012 23:34

Agency learned of all of Iraq [where] the law of the financial budget approved by the House of Representatives tonight obliging the government to distribute cash money on the people and for the first time in the history of Iraq.

And provided a special paragraph so that the "Federal Council of Ministers on the allocation of 25% of the increase in revenues from exports of crude oil source generated during the year 2012 after the payment of disability and shall be deposited in the fund be distributed in cash for the interest of the Iraqi people.

The law that regulates the instructions issued by the Minister of Finance in coordination with the Minister of Planning within six months.

Edited by JustNTime
  • Upvote 1