Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something stinks in here ......Or the RV is knocking at the door

why do you think 40 billion dollars was sent in to iraq from 03 -09 .....because there was not enough dinar ,.......AND the Iraqis did not want what they had .....they wanted DOLLARS

They owe that ,,,,,,,,,,and call that in (Digital ...40 trillion dinar) BUT IT WAS IN DOLLARS laugh.gif

The 07-08 printing was the smaller bills .........all the rest of the big bills where all printed from 02-03.........circa 07 bills printed in 04 held in storage till they where needed THE NEW BILLS will be dated 09-11

HAHAHHA you do know that I worked for the CPA in Iraq............... dont you from 03-05 .....2 years ago no one even knew about dinar ....My brother works for one of the big four banks and i had to tell him .....but you must be gullible if you think that the whole world is just waiting for dinar ...hahahahaha that is the stupidest thing i have heard yet ....at the first of 2010 there had only been 8 trillion dinar in cash printed ....that includes 02-03 printing and 07-08

Are you insane? 2 years ago no one knew about the dinar? There are hundreds of people on this site that have been invested since 2004.

Let's pick a forum at random, search for dinar, and see if we get any hits that are older than 2009 or 2010, shall we?

2005, buddy. And look who was selling all the way back then, gidassociates and safe dinar.

8 trillion in 2010? The CBI says there were 22 trillion in 2009:

http://www.cbi.iq/do...20financial.xls

How do you know better than the CBI?

STOP LYING RANDALLN.

Randalln, you know that Adam says there are multiple VIPs that have more than a billion dinar just themselves, right? So are you lying, or are you calling Adam a liar? It's one or the other. Which is it?

• Upvote 1

Are you insane? 2 years ago no one knew about the dinar? There are hundreds of people on this site that have been invested since 2004.

Let's pick a forum at random, search for dinar, and see if we get any hits that are older than 2009 or 2010, shall we?

2005, buddy. And look who was selling all the way back then, gidassociates and safe dinar.

8 trillion in 2010? The CBI says there were 22 trillion in 2009:

http://www.cbi.iq/do...20financial.xls

How do you know better than the CBI?

STOP LYING RANDALLN.

Hate to bust your little bubble but the only people who had dinar in 03-05 where Contractors or Military ..and they where few and far between ...

8 trillion in 2010? The CBI says there were 22 trillion in 2009: these figures may say dinar but they are in (dollars cash and digital dinar ) not dinar cash ......moron

56 people lost there life from 03-09 bringing in Dollars to Iraq ......there was only two deliveries of dinar .....by the... CPA... 03 bunch of C-130s and..... 05 private DC10s all the rest of the money was in DOLLARS from the oil for food program

the billions of dollars did not go missing till after it was delivered to the CBI

not all of the dinar was held in the CBI some was held in Kuwait till needed and then shipped up in cargo containers

I was a contractor and was on the ground in march of 03' driving back and forth from Kuwait to Spiker (for my job)every week ....I rode in those convoys(as cover ) that delivered the money to the town banks. it would take two days just to get from Kuwait to tikrit

Really? Gidassociates and safedinar were in business in 2005 in order to sell to contractors and military? Another lie from you.

Maybe if you were actually capable of reading that financial statement you would understand that the 22 trillion is "Currency outside of banks."

Explain to me how you have digital dinar OUTSIDE OF A BANK. 22 trillion is HARD CURRENCY. Another lie from randalln. Dollars? You're saying that the CBI was counting USD as THEIR CURRENCY? What is wrong with you?

STOP LYING RANDALLN.

No one is dumb enough to believe your three billion figure anyway, so you might as well give it a rest. You'd have to have the IQ of a DOG TURD to think that there were only 30,000 dinar holders in the US with an average of 100,000 dinar each.

I'm done with you. I've proven (with links) that EVERY SINGLE THING you've said in this thread is a complete LIE. Anyone that reads it can see it.

Enjoy your life of pathological lying, dinar pumping, bipolar meds, and dreaming of someday not being a poor dirtbag living in his sisters basement.

So you believe all the stuff you read from a foreign country fake web site .....and think that all that info you find on there was put just for you TO BE RIGHT

Good so get me the same info for the USA from 2010 .......O wait you cant....... BUT we are a first world country laugh.gif.....so you are telling me that a country that has no inforstruture can give you a exact number.....but the USA cant hahahahahaha.......now how do you sound

all that S#!T is made up JUST FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU to read biggrin.gif

• Upvote 3

HELLO I`M JEEPGUY -------- I HAVE SOLD BILLIONS OF DINAR JUST LAST WEEK THE PUSH IS ON ,,,, DON`T BE LATE I`LL GIVE YOU 5.U.S.DOLLARS OFF THE NEXT BILLION SALE,,,, YES YOU CAN JOIIN IN THE FORUMS AND BE WITH THE BIG BOYS AND GIRLS CASHIN IN AT THE MARKETS WHEN IT ALL COMES TOO A HEAD ,,, OR BETTER RICH ,,,, REMEBER YOU DON`T BUY FROM JEEP --------- UHHHHHHHHH I FORGET THE REST,, was it paid too much ??? no no get a free ride in a jeep ,,, might be it ,,,, ahhhhhhh i`ll get back with ya on that :lol:

• Upvote 2

Interesting:

Removing zeros from Iraqi dinar to start in September

20/02/2012 10:15 BAGHDAD, Feb. 20 (AKnews) -

The announcement, which will see the ICB re-print 30tr dinars ($26bn), was made despite government fear over the project.

http://www.aknews.co...knews/2/291025/

O well i guess every body better sell there dinar why they can .....if they reprint that is a replacement of the currency and that means if you ant there to trade (in iraq)you are screwed

I will buy all your dinar at $850 per million

Thats $100 more than the bank will give you right now

• Upvote 1

why do you think 40 billion dollars was sent in to iraq from 03 -09 .....because there was not enough dinar ,.......AND the Iraqis did not want what they had .....they wanted DOLLARS

They owe that ,,,,,,,,,,and call that in (Digital ...40 trillion dinar) BUT IT WAS IN DOLLARS laugh.gif

The 07-08 printing was the smaller bills .........all the rest of the big bills where all printed from 02-03.........circa 07 bills printed in 04 held in storage till they where needed THE NEW BILLS will be dated 09-11

Hi Randalln. Can you elaborate on the 07-08 printing of the small bills. Are you talking about the ones currently in circulations or the new lower denoms that have not been released yet? Thank you for your post. GLTA and Go RV.

You have anything that documents how much has really been sold here in the states?? There has always been talk about us as speculators holding trillions BUT if that number is really exaggerated, then the CBI wouldnt have to pay out so much in the event of a RV which of course would help our chances.....

It's very difficult to even estimate how much IQD Americans are holding. I for one, as many other contractors, military & ex military had purchased 2 to 4 million IQD while in Iraq, Kuwait or Bahrain & brought them back in their hold baggage. These groups of unregistered IQD holders may out number those that purchased IQD through stateside dealers by many times fold. Just my opinion. I know of many other comrads & expats that did as I have done.

When this RV does happen, there's going to be a lot more new wealthy folks running around that ever was thought possible. Those will be the uncounted ones.

• Upvote 1

J769-why don't you go back into the hole you crawled out of, All you have done since you have joined in the last two weeks is tear people down, be rude, negative, and show what a pompous person you are. There are those of us on this site that don't care to hear you tear down others that have been on this site a long time and have brought us valuable infromation. Take a look at your profile. I think your negative rating speaks for itself, It is one thing to share your opinion, but your trashing people's character is unaccetable. Why someone with your negatvie attitude would even join this site is just beyond me. The only reason I can think is just to cause trouble. Every thread that you participate in brings in your negativity. Don't tell me that I don't want to face reality and your lop opinions. I respect others rights to their opinions. I am just sick and tired of your being obnoxious to others on this site.

makes you wonder what is banned screen name was :D

• Upvote 1

I should just go back and remember what Roger said on the weeks prior to the RV DONT go to the sites there will be an overload of false information coming out .I think we are about there. I posted recently about the number of U.S. holders invested in dinar. I know my numbers are right. I have nothing to gain or loose by telling you. The numbers I have pulled from these sites and the words from the mouths running those sites compiled with news, web and personal knowledge of information. And being a b/s myself I am able to spot one or know when anyone is lying to me at any time. Purity and trust and loyalty are characteristics that are dying from the human race. I will not repeat my bloated figures for why would a numbers guy like Brietling say on his show that there is more like 100,000 in the dinar here in the states its really not as high as we think. I am sorry if your the new spinner for D.C. but Dinar Vets has over 400,000 members thats one site.

There are 2,218 member pages 20 members per page , I found this sign off letter from a former dv member and i have reached a point to where this is the single biggest mis-managed waste of time I have ever I have ever seen. I am sure my medicated rants were ripe for a bashing fit for ME and my baD grammar. I to will not be coming to these sites I followed everything Dinar. It has been an education no one can teach and when i say follow spent 16 months watching this 8 to 12 hours a day. I see news on CNN that a good dinar-head knew about 3 months before. when a politician moves his lips you know if he's lying. I would read it in English copy it in Arabic translate it with a google and a my own file translator just to see if there were any conflicting news articles . I have 23 Iraqi Television channels 9 on 3 PC monitors. I record anything that looks out of character and have a Kurdish Iraqi over to translate video and some recorded radio from Iraq. The depth I have allowed myself to transform every inch of my being know one could imagine . I have become very quick to spot truth and something with someone truthful with angles or there are no good liars left , thats whats Arabic TV will sharpen your skills watching 9 videos of a language you do not understand but have begun to follow and i have studied there letters and alphabet .So tomorrow i will rejoin the world outside dinar . BELOW IS A SWEET GIRLS POST THAT SPOKE LOUDLY TO ME. One thing I will say for this site is it holds many intelligent people and those who are worth listening to; however, along with the intelligent people come those who are hateful, disrespectful, rude, controversial, and foolish.

When I first came onto DV, I loved it. People were willing to guide me in the right direction. Venetia, BanG, Doc31, k98nights and many more that aren't coming to mind at the moment. (Though I did have to study for myself.) I was, after all, a newbie. People also gave good advice, were courteous, and were seemingly face-front. Unfortunately all that has changed. Now I have people telling me I should kiss some Palestinians hairy buns because I support Israel or I should psycho-analyze myself because of what people believe in the Qur'an or Bible. I have been reading in different posts people downing newbies because they have questions that may be a bit off kilter for some who've been around a while. There are people on here getting caught up between religion and politics and the war...and I admit to getting caught up into it myself because of the ruthlessness, injustice, and rudeness that went along with these various posts. Moreover, there are people pretending to be someone else or something they're not and giving the person they're pretending to be a bad reputation. (Some people have 2 or 3 profiles of different "people" on here.) All for the sake of controversy or to create dumb foolishness out of revenge and boredom.

This site was created for gauging the direction of the Iraqi dinar and the investment people have made. It was never created to be a three-ring circus or a menagerie. For me, that's what it has become and in all honesty, I have better things to do with my time. I have a whole summer full of things to do before I finish my Bachelors degree in the fall. I am not logging on here anymore and I have no more to say on any post. I will look on from time to time to see what's happening with the dinar, but nothing else. I am tired and fed up. I'm ending the circus right now with myself. If you want to speak to me, I will leave my email up...just be respectful and non-controversial or that will go away too.

Please take care and hope the rv happens soon. Many blessings.

Dear Frozen-----

It seems our members have missed your most important point in your honest and heartfelt account of your experience as they argue dinar numbers in the US. You fell in too deep. 10 hrs a day, 23 Iraqi channels, 3 monitors....that's far too deep. Just live life, let go, and it will come. From my personal experience, that's how the best things in life come...when you let go of being overly attached to it.

I am glad you are pulling away and experiencing real life more fully. You will feel so much better. (All this coming from a happiness coach...)

Best of life to you! Come back and say Hi from time to time. Maybe we'll see you in the Caribbean.... GoooooRV!

• Upvote 2

Randalin,

They have been continuously printing dinar....there wasn't only a few periods where they printed all the dinar that is out there.....

Where the heck do you get your info from?? You might wanna question your sources....we have had many posts on here asking people to check dates on their bills and there have been bills printed throughout all the years....thats why the money supply keeps going up...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im pretty sure they didnt have 20 trillion dinar in saddam notes......

They started out with 6 or so trillion dinar during the exchange in 03-04.....and they have been printing more dinar every year since to keep up with the demand.....

Question is......have they been prinying to replace old/damaged notes, or just to flood the market? Is there a way to confirm what is actually happening is this process? I feel the actual number of outstanding dinar is what will determine the rv rate.

Randalin,

They have been continuously printing dinar....there wasn't only a few periods where they printed all the dinar that is out there.....

Where the heck do you get your info from?? You might wanna question your sources....we have had many posts on here asking people to check dates on their bills and there have been bills printed throughout all the years....thats why the money supply keeps going up...

This question is for Keep or anyone:

I have been away for a while but have checked all my bills. I have spoken with many others as well. So far, I have not located anyone who has a bill with a 2011 print date.

I am most certainly NOT saying there arn't any....Just that I haven't heard of one. DV has so many members, can anyone here tell me if you have a 2011 note?

Thanks,

RSS

This question is for Keep or anyone:

I have been away for a while but have checked all my bills. I have spoken with many others as well. So far, I have not located anyone who has a bill with a 2011 print date.

I am most certainly NOT saying there arn't any....Just that I haven't heard of one. DV has so many members, can anyone here tell me if you have a 2011 note?

Thanks,

RSS

I agree. I have mentioned this before, but one person here bought some of their dinar in 2004 or 2005 and some of their dinar had a print date of 2010. Makes ya wonder huh?