Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TARIFF LAW POSTED IN GAZETTE TODAY! and more....

fnbplanet

OK, don't neg me but I just am very cautious about getting excited until there is some double or triple confirmation. Are we 100% for sure this is THE tariff law we've been waiting for?

It sounds as though it has not found it's way into the official gazette.

On another thread, it was concluded that the referenced published site was a library of various laws that just now was added.

Other than that......I'm still confused

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It sounds as though it has not found it's way into the official gazette.

On another thread, it was concluded that the referenced published site was a library of various laws that just now was added.

Other than that......I'm still confused

Dan I am too somewhat rolleyes.gif but I am pretty sure that Fnbplanet found that is was indeed posted in the Gazette today!

I saw the post that you are referring to so I double checked. I believe the laws that Yota found also were in the Gazette and the Tarriff was there too.

It's looking pretty good!!!

• Upvote 1

View PostJustNTime, on 18 February 2012 - 03:25 PM, said:

THanks FNB for your research and break down +1 Posted Image

It may be baby steps for them, but it is big GIANT steps for us, it looks like. Posted Image

taxes fees less than fifty dinars. Posted Image

goods worth less than one hundred and fifty dinars. Posted ImagePosted Image

smuggling of not more than, worth (300) three hundred dinars Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I have in my hand, a 50 dinar bill. Right now, it's worth 4.3 cents. In perspective......Posted ImagePosted Image

REALLY?

and thats in the Gazette!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say, that has to be post rv rates .... That's my story JNT and I'm sticking to it :D

I agree, this would makes more sense if it were 1(USD) - 1(IQD) ;)

Dan I am too somewhat rolleyes.gif but I am pretty sure that Fnbplanet found that is was indeed posted in the Gazette today!

I saw the post that you are referring to so I double checked. I believe the laws that Yota found also were in the Gazette and the Tarriff was there too.

It's looking pretty good!!!

I hope so.......I am sooooooooooooooo ready!!!!

:D :D :D

I hope so.......I am sooooooooooooooo ready!!!!

:D :D :D

The tariff law was posted in the Gazette yesterday...................Wahooooooo!!!!!!! B)

Kudos to you too, Rockhound! Th B) ank you.

It is far too lengthy for me to post. I'll try and spend some time with it today, breaking it down section by section, looking for some jiucy tidbits. There were about 12 new laws and documents posted in the gazette today, and I've only begun to translate any of them. Feel free to jump in and help, anyone! Please be sure to check what's already posted before you add something in here. Below id the tariff law, if you'd like to start.

Those of you that exist here to only make trouble: These all were entered into the gazette TODAY, and the original dates don't mean squat - it is NEW news. If you want to argue that point, bite me.

My link

Unfortunately that is not the gazette website, it is simply an online repository of Iraqi laws that is consistently being updated. That is why laws have dates on them from the 1950's through the 2000's...

When the laws are posted on that site has nothing to do with when they are approved, published or put into effect.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi there. I'm liking the content of this forum. Quick question for the folks on this thread: does anyone have access to hard copies of new laws being published in the Gazette? I mean, beyond whatever gets published on online sites. I'm pretty intrigued as to how laws come out in Iraq these days.

Many thanks

BZ