Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Somethig to make you go hmmm

shabbadude

From another site. He's at it again...

[ Text message from Bluwolf (approved by him to share)…Friday morning 2/17/12…Last night I got 3 calls from 3 – 3 letter agencies and they informed me to call the rv. I told them if they would swear on the bible that this information was really the final truth, I would.

Of course. After 3 minutes they did not swear it. I then told them that I would inform all about their rv message so if not true THEY would have to answer all of your questions. I also told them that their actions have hurt the world, in full.

I informed them that THEY are the reason for the starving in the world, for the world economic collapse, for the protests all around the world. THEY are also the reason behind the loss of jobs and homes. I told them that I would give you THEIR message..

So now it’s today, according to THEM. Let us pray that they finally have spoken the truth for their sake. I think that the thing behind this is the pumping of the dinar at the last hour.

Folks, it is done and we will see it pop up when the timer goes to zero and at the highest rate that no man has ever seen. Blu

Delusions of grandeur :wacko:

Keep an eye out for the "black suv's" :ph34r:

I think he only has to go as far as his mirror to find the pumper... :eyebrows:

Oh what do ya know - Another episode of Bluwolf hiding behind some 3 letter agency rhetoric to deceive his sheeple into believing that he only shares what his "intel" sources tell him. It's that old adage of "don't shoot the messenger" syndrome. I think they should stand him up against the wall and shoot him right in the head then kick him into some ditch. Bluwolf, I hope you're reading this.

• Upvote 1

I believe him.

I'm quitting my job tomorrow, and taking out a second mortgage/pawning everything I own so I can buy more dinar last minute.

Oh, and apparently I'm also the queen of England, AND the reincarnation of Elvis. So, yeah...

That's the way (unless you want to be called "negative")

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I believe him.

I'm quitting my job tomorrow, and taking out a second mortgage/pawning everything I own so I can buy more dinar last minute.

Oh, and apparently I'm also the queen of England, AND the reincarnation of Elvis. So, yeah...

I have to take it that you are joking Good one

Never quit your job over anything some body else says

until the money is in your bank and you can spend it it IS ALL BS

• Upvote 1

Thats why it's the rumor section

We here rumors and hope for the best

one day somebody will be right

well you and I look at this this same way. It's not a real investment. It is a faith based fantasy, that may or may not happen. Folks are not interested in looking at it that way. If the RV occurs at 1-1 be happy. :twothumbs::twothumbs::twothumbs:

I think ifanyone really knows who bluewolf is then just share it a litle and we `can send him our azpprecitaion for all his fine work form the best 3 letter agency in the good old usa original ,extra crispy. barbacue--mashed potatoes---COD!

but please it doesn't mean codfish

LOL!---don't want to ruin a great fish that our country started off on

Seriously ??? Does this moron really think it gives him credibility when he cryptically references government agencies as “ 3 letter agencies’?

For all we know he’s talking to DMV, (dept motor vehicles) CPS (child protective services) HHS, (health and human services) DOT (dept of transportation) or his local bookie MTK (mac the knife)…. Maybe BTK, oh wait, I think he’s in prison….. Maybe CDC (center for disease control)… And why is he leaving out the 4 letter agencies? Their intel is no good?

Ship of Fools… or Car of Idiots….a moron is the moron by any other name….. :lol::lol:

Apologies to Gertrude Stein :D

• Upvote 2

Does anyone honestly believe this no-name hiding behind a screen name is being contacted by three-letter agencies ... I mean real agencies, not just the window cleaner and the dig sitter and the taxi cab driver who all work for companies known by three letters? Impossible. Absolutely imposssible.

And does anyone believe that the real three letter agencies, I mean people like the FBI, the CIA, and not being into three-letter agencies do not have another on the tip of my fingers, does any one believe these agencies would actually trust someone outside their own people to post something should they actually want it posted?

And is anyone dumb enough to believe that these same three letter agencies would want to spread the word via dinar forum on the internet people completely by no names who adopt a screen name to cloak themseves in anonymity, including the site owner?

Unbelievable that anyone would believe this character.

:rolleyes:

smee2

• Upvote 1