Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Should we be trading in 25k notes for lower denoms?

jewels

Article after article states the raising of 3 zeros. Would it be to our advantage to exhange our 25K notes for the lower denoms now such as $500, $100 and $50? I know this is an added cost... but isn't this a safer investment? Would love to hear your opinions on this.

I don't know if there any validity to it but, I made the decision last week to do that, Traded all my 25,000 10,000 5,000 and the 1000's for all 50's... Difference now is that it looks like i have more and had to get a bigger safe.. :lol: Whatever brings peace of mind to you is the best advice i can give you..

Article after article states the raising of 3 zeros. Would it be to our advantage to exhange our 25K notes for the lower denoms now such as $500, $100 and $50? I know this is an added cost... but isn't this a safer investment? Would love to hear your opinions on this.

NO!! That is a total waste of money.

" IF" the CBI re-denominates...the decimal gets moved 3 places to the left on ALL notes...even the 50.

I don't know if there any validity to it but, I made the decision last week to do that, Traded all my 25,000 10,000 5,000 and the 1000's for all 50's... Difference now is that it looks like i have more and had to get a bigger safe.. :lol: Whatever brings peace of mind to you is the best advice i can give you..

WOW!!! What did that cost you per million???

Just hold what you have. You will be fine. It's just the Dinar pumpers trying to get in your pocket!

CORRECT!!!

• Upvote 2

" IF" the CBI re-denominates...the decimal gets moved 3 places to the left on ALL notes...even the 50.

Traded among our Dinar group here in Minnesota, I did get a lot of flak for it, but hey can't win all the battles.. :rolleyes:

Edited by trooper

You will only need to exchange if there is a "Redenomination", if you can. :( ................but,

in the prefered scenario of a straight "Revaluation" (increase in value & exchange rate), it won't matter because at that time most of us will probably cash in for USD, and there is no advantage to smaller denoms unless of course you were to be making daily transactions in IQD. The obvious disadvantage to getting smaller denoms now is that you will pay 3 to 4 times more than their actual value, for the profit of another.

• Upvote 2

CORRECT!!!

But if they are printing lower denoms now.... then why would they reprint them... In all the articles it states 3 zeros... not two or 1 zeros... three zeros. It's kind of like telling us to change it. A heads-up... Ah... I don't know, I think I might as well do this. If I toss in a few more dollars, and the exchange rate is $1.17 to 1 US.... well then I really won't min carring a bigger bag into the bank... I think it's just added security. Many thanks for all your opinions! I truly appreciate it!

• Upvote 1

Hello again everybody, can somebody explain to me little bit more about all this deleting zeros...please, I'm new over here, and I'm trying to inform myself as much as I can, so with deleting the 3 zeros how much will our Dinar be worth......and is the RV will be after that...?

Thanks to everybody, this site is best place to get TRUE info about our Investment :)

ASAP RV!!!!!!!!!!!!

But if they are printing lower denoms now.... then why would they reprint them...

I don't think they are printing lower denominations of the current currency as they are not needed. In an RD they release an entirely new currency, not just lower denominations of the existing currency. So all new bills for all denominationswith a new design (the three languages), maybe a new color etc. No matter what you think will happen, it has to happen to all denominations in the currency. Can you imagine the revolt in Iraq if the guy holding twenty 50s gets a different outcome than the guy next to him holding a single 1,000? Smaller denominations are just another pumper angle, don't fall for it. Edited by dvforumuser

IF they castrate the 3 zeros, they will do it about every single note. So also the 500, 100, etc notes will be affected.

I don't think they are printing lower denominations of the current currency as they are not needed. In an RD they release an entirely new currency, not just lower denominations of the existing currency. So all new bills for all denominationswith a new design (the three languages), maybe a new color etc. No matter what you think will happen, it has to happen to all denominations in the currency. Can you imagine the revolt in Iraq if the guy holding twenty 50s gets a different outcome than the guy next to him holding a single 1,000? Smaller denominations are just another pumper angle, don't fall for it.

Exactly

Edited by kbcash35

This idea, actually more of a fear, has been out there for quite some time now... Even the people selling this option as a 'safer alternative' to the 000 notes cannot show where it has ever happened in that manner even once in history...

Could Iraq become the first? Who knows... But, IMO, the likelihood of Iraq becoming the first to do so does not constitute enough reason for the huge variance in value between the non-000 notes and the 000 notes... JMO, but the dinar dealers which deal with the non-000 notes have jacked their rates because of the fear many have because of the translations that we have of their intentions, not that it is actually any 'safer' of an investment.

Where would one go to "trade in" the 25K notes????

Thanks

Just sit still and don't get wxcited ok I bought 2 mill in ten thousand note and five5 I don't think they would be any different just relax who knows what way the arabs will go they may not rv on the forien market for a long time i hope its next week but?? never trust them yhey are getting all they want now so why change I still beleive the quicker the better for them to go foward but ??

I would keep your 25k notes, the only thing the lower denominations (the ones currently being circulated) will do is let you ride this investment a bit longer. They might only give 30-90 days to cash in the notes with three zeros, but the 500 notes and lower may be valid for longer.

Exactly why I have 00 notes along with my 000 notes. I also hear that they might want the 25k notes off the streets rapidly and will only give you a small time frame (30-60 days) to cash in your large notes. Then if they raise the rate after this date, even if it is a year, you still have the smaller notes you originally purchased to cash in. But I tell you right now, if it RV's to $1, I am all in with my large and small notes. I'm tired of dealing with these people and by me being greedy (and holdng out for a higher rate) might just cause the rate to go down.....or Iraq to go to war, or whatever! But with gold now in the picture, chances are I would hold out longer with the smaller notes.

Just one of a million possilbe scenarios! Only God our Father knows for sure!!