Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - The Frank-O-Meter Hits 9.999 On The Richter Scale !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Our Frank Bobblehead Doll Goes Nutz From The 9.999 Frank-O-Meter Seismic Event !

Frank’s CC Notes 2.13.12

Topic for tonight will be 3 articles from Kuwait, our center piece.

There was great need for the USA to work hand in hand with the Kurds. It was important that they help us establish the GOI with Maliki. We all thought that he stole the elections from Allawi. No, this doesn’t appear to be the case. It was Allawi and his hoods that were playing Robin Hood. But they weren’t giving it to the poor; they were keeping it for themselves.

So the intel files were finally presented by whom? General Patraeous, head of the CIA, how took them and delivered them himself Dec. of last year and told Maliki good job, now get rid of these people and he did. But the leader of these people asked if they could come back and Maliki said “when I feel like it. In the meantime, I’m busy.”

It’s the Kurds, who helped me remove you. It is the Kurds with whom we have established a good relationship with our government as they have established their government with ours. They pass the laws that we seek. It is the Kurds that find themselves in the position of supporting us, saying since last year, lift chapter 7, the shackles that binds the country of Iraq. The Kurds, are you kidding me?

Ok, so the Hatfields are happy, so, what about the McCoys? The same thing happened with the Kurds that happened with Kuwait; so, how much do you want? Here it is, put your hand out. What do you need? Oh I see, put your hand out. Borders, contracts, where else? Here it is. You want a song and dance too, ok, sorry what was that? I didn’t catch that.

Are you serious? We had the money printed back in 2004 with De La Rue. Wait! No worries! No worries! Hold on, we’ll get that taken care of too. Make a note; they want their language on the new currency. We’ll work it out, I know, we can put it on the coins! They said, yes. Good! We got a deal. What else do they want? Now take this same model and present it to the Kuwaitis. Oh, wait, ok so we have their Emir visiting our Emir. We have our PM visiting their Emir.

They want their oil, water, gas, land, their dead, what else? Just do it. How high do you want us to jump? Same model was applied. So, the Hatfields were satisfied last year and now the McCoys are SO satisfied that they go out of their way over the weekend and say you know that chapter 7 thing….forget about it. What? We are not telling them to keep it on. But we thought…no, no, no….that was many, many, many hours ago…but now….

They have our support. What? They Kurds and Kuwaitis are now saying to lift Chapter 7. Wow! And the article that comes out over the weekend and says, “Taking the benefits to be implemented”. In other words, the deals, the benefits, that are given or promised, or set aside for you Kuwait and Kurds are about to be implemented aren’t they. They have been implemented. The word should have been “to Implement”. They were implemented! You are happy. You are pleased. And so are we. It’s a deal! It’s a deal. Public enemy number 1 and number 2 support the lifting of Chapter 7? Omgoodness. The next thing we’ll hear that Iran supports them, but we don’t listen to what Iran has to say, right? We don’t’ listen to Iran do we, no, because they don’t listen to us.

Wow. This is impressive. Maliki….oops, you did it again.

Frank stops and remembers to pray. Frank lifts a prayer to our Father.

So, you got the USA that holds the keys to the shackles of Iraq. Iraq over the last year and a half has worked very well with the USA in disclosing the cockroaches of the GOI and he got rid of them. Way to go Maliki.

Then all of a sudden, he was successful with the Kurds last year to have them agreeable to lift chapter 7 and now he is successful with having appeased the Kuwaitis and he didn’t even have to go and visit them. There you go Maliki, you did it again. Great job!

People have asked Frank, is there anything out there that would not bring forth the raising of this value of their currency? Frank replies, no, not really, because there is a schedule to this and it is on schedule, believe it or not. Step by step, it’s being done.

Since 2004 when they printed when IMF commissioned the printing of the new currency by De La Rue. Supposedly 38 trillion dinar was printed right? No, we believe that a whole lot more was printed. But that’s a different subject. Right now we are working on the idea that there has been great success with the Kuwaitis. And it is the mirror image model that was used to win over the Kurds. I’m sorry, yes Maliki, let’s make a deal. Wow. support from these two.

Be like “Mike” IQD. Excuse me? Yeah, be like Mike. No, I don’t want to be like Mike. No, I want to be like the USD. Ok, so, let’s get our IQD to be like the USD. How would you do that? We need it to be 1:1. So, the mirror image of the IQD would be like the USD if both would be the same value? Uh huh. We introduced the theory back in December that it is highly possible that the IQD, which was lifting the three zeros, which would bring it to .86 cents, which was waiting for the USD to reach .86 cents but was slowly climbing up during the summer time and almost reached .82 cents but has since fallen back and stopped rising. Why? Some things are none of our business. So, that stops and retreats and doesn’t meet the IQD half way across the bridge, so, let’s get it there via other means.

We need to control inflation. You know how to control inflation. I can’t use it. If I use it I expose it. Then use the t-bills to control it. There are many ways to control inflation…Shabibi. Yeah, but I’d rather go this route. Alright, well, go ahead and do it. Well, how are we going to explain it? You don’t have to explain anything. Put out whatever you want. You’re in control. Yes, but I don’t lie. I don’t do this for a business, ok. These numbers…numbers don’t lie. If the USD can’t meet us, because they are struggling to help other currencies, then maybe we should put it upon ourselves. We’ll make a PIP movement and we can control inflation that way. Fine, but just remember IMF is watching you. Everyone is looking at us. Alright, go ahead and try it. And they did and it worked; Lots of excitement.

The next one…it’s going to be the “big one.” You see, I told you they were going to catch on. Yeah but at least we controlled our inflation didn’t we. Look you only need 166 PIP movements to go and then it will be 1:1. No it won’t it will be 1000:1; well, you know what I mean. Simple accounting will break it down and then we’ll remove the three zeros. We lift three zeros for a living, well, ok, and then lift these three zeros it will be 1:1. Yeah, I guess it would be then wouldn’t it. So, it will then be like the USD? Didn’t we hear the IQD say, we want to be like US’D.

This is what we believe they are doing. So the next PIP movement we told you we wanted to see it at the end of January. But we didn’t see it. But if it was a small PIP movement again, that would have been depressing. But we didn’t see it. It’s gone on a month now and we still haven’t seen it. THIS IS GOOD! Because the next one we’ll see will be like an Earthquake of 9.9999 on the Richter scale or the meter that we all created…the Frank-O-Meter! It will be a BIG ONE! It will be the one that removes the 166 and leaves it at 1000 so that the IQD can be like USD. It wasn’t so bad to be like the USD. It want’s badly to grow up.

Would you then be happy with the IQD…citizens of Iraq? Well sure! Once again; let’s make a deal Maliki! Let’s tell you what; we will not apply for any demonstration permits if you make our toilet paper IQD bench press as much as the USD. Can you do that?

Tell you what; I saw the article that said there were no applications that they haven’t applied to the IQD. Liars. We know the citizens have applied for a couple of weeks ago for two permits to protest. You know what we plan to do if you don’t do what we…well we don’t want to talk about what we want to do; we want to talk about what you want to do! Not what you “say’ but what you “DO”…GOI…CBI… Can you make our IQD as strong as the USD? Give us a reason to trust our own money; as much as we trust…USD. We will let go of this USD life vest, if you pluck us out of this drowning ocean of IQD. Pick us up on a cruise ship! Show me class, show me style, and show me…RESPECT. The citizens say…inflation is our friend! Not just those at KTFAlways.com. Inflation is our best friend. We know what is going on. An increase in inflation via growth in Iraq is impressive. But it still reflects negativity on the currency that they are trying to make internationally recognizable. Stains are never good…on a credit report.

We need money with American buying power. CBI/GOI…do you hear your citizens of your country? We are talking to you. For the love of our country’s future...give our currency the power that it needs! Give our currency the power that we need as its citizens to rebuild our infrastructure. Do not shame us; arm us with the international fueled money. So, we can do international business with the world and its banks that are eager to do business with us! But they don’t get near us right now. They dare not get near us. We are too dangerous, too fragile. We look that way don’t we?

The anticipation. Have you ever thrown a treat to a bird in a park? GOI/CBI. Have you ever thrown a walnut to a squirrel? They run up to eagerly, then stop and look and check you out, who are you? Wait. Something’s not right; tell me about your inflation? LoL. Tell me about your banks? Tell me about your toilet paper currency…WHOA! I’m outta here …and they run back up the tree…I got better nuts to deal with than you nutz! Raise the value of your currency! Then we can do business with them and them with us and we can rebuild our infrastructure. Wouldn’t’ that be kewl. Let’s make a deal.

Look we have an Arab summit at the end March; I think we do don’t we, or did you meet today and decide to meet and come up with a committee to come up with a date sometime in the near proximal future…OH…Never mind. We have an Arab summit in March and we know it.

There is a difference in embarrassing us the citizens for years versus the embarrassing yourselves GOI/CBI with the international business world. STOP IT! The whole world may be depending on the IQD going up in value along with many more factors that are involved in this, but more importantly the spinal cord attachment that is a conglomeration of that last 10 years of world actions of banking and political systems that are so dependent on this next currency move. There are many pieces, many cogs, and many parts to the spinal cord; each vertebra is another piece to the lifting of the value of your currency. It’s not just your own actions and you know this. There are many, many, many depending on you. Please, we depend on you. Help us kill the USD in the way of our lives and not each other. CBI/GOI miracles can happen if you allow us the citizens to use our own money. Why discourage us not to? As economists, you know very well, if you give us a reason to use our IQD, in other words, put them in our hands, and as a result the value will only…GO UP! As we use it and exchange it and use it for our own common use. Give us the citizens the chance to help you. Let us help you, if not for the love us citizens, but for the love of our country, our nation, our pride in the competitive yet fragile Arab world that we live in. Look, let’s stop the lies; and we’ll stop the fighting. Let’s stop fighting together. Let’s start fighting together for the future of our seed our children.

Shabibi, your ingenious plan worked! You coordinated with the GOI very well. But please, stop forcing us to buy the USD with our precious countries future by taking away as many three zeros before you raise the rate. You’re nice to us. Don’t take away our dinar from us, like you have in the last month. You did a masterful job along with the GOI, now let our dinars go. We need them for our future; we need them for all of our future. I’m citizen of your country; treat me as such.

Brilliance was used by Shabibi when the auctions were re-arranged. First it served as a vacuum cleaner to suck out as many of the triple zeros from the markets as possible. But you placed the citizens in the cross hairs and that hurts. We take it personally; so, we apply for permits to demonstrate. We’re not the enemy. You say you don’t fear inflation in the articles you put out; counterfeiting or smuggling with the controls and security measures you have utilized with our currency. Then may we ask why do you fear us, your citizens? Your own blood. Retrieve them from them, those outside of our country, not us. Don’t drain us of our savings. What you have taught us for the last year that our currency would go up in value, now, in the beginning of this year. Life is hard enough in Iraq as it is. We need your help GOI/CBI, not you helping yourselves to our valuable dinar. You have told us and made it very clear that the three zeros are about to be lifted on our currency. We know, but more significantly…we understand.

Shabibi, the efforts of your actions with the auctions last month will become visible this week. What are you going to do? We know what is about to happen. Outside of the country, few people know. Except the “Authors of the plan.’ We applaud you sir. It was a good patch up job, the way you sucked back in many of the triple zeros, and running us over with a truck in the process by ripping our IQD out of our hands. Listen, we’re not mad, but it’s kind of personal; we need this dinar to live on! The reason why it’s personal now is because we don’t have any more USD to buy with our own currency simply to survive on daily. We see all this new progress going up around us; it’s not spoken of by the news sources. We are in a desperate state now. Just like you with inflation. If you hadn’t performed that PIP movement with the rate. So, do you hear us now?

We don’t any more PIP...unless you are going to do one big one all at once. We fear you doing another small one. But all you need is 166 PIPs in order for the dinar to become like “Mike”; like USD 1:1. Shabibi, your banking system changes that you worked on last year have worked! It’s working to now let the banks go international and reach international status. This is great. It will give us citizens the increased value we need. This is good for you and good for us.

It’s not that they have to do this in raising their value; it’s that they are on a schedule to raise the value of their currency. This is called phase 2. Frank ends his skit and moves on to speak about the 3 articles from Kuwait.

Let’s talk now about the three articles about Kuwait. They were very impressive. You see when we see that Kuwait is going to send their ambassador back to Baghdad, Frank reads the article;

by mary cooper » February 13th, 2012, 6:47 am •

Baghdad / term

Kuwait confirmed its desire to resolve the outstanding problems with Iraq, while she hoped his exit from Chapter VII of the United Nations. He announced the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Iraq to the insured, yesterday, on his return to Baghdad and directly about his duties after seven months of his departure, and when he said that his return was for administrative reasons, pointed out that a return is not tied to the relations between the two countries.

He said as soon as the insured Link to Baghdad in a special statement (range) yesterday, "The decision to participate

Summit in Baghdad taken by the Kuwaiti government for a long time and had informed Baghdad that. "

He insured that "the Emir of Kuwait in favor of convening the Arab summit in Baghdad, and will seek to make it a success."

The Kuwaiti Ambassador in Iraq to the insured had left, in the July 12, 2011, the capital Baghdad on his way to his country after his complex prime minister and the home of Deputy Prime Minister Ruz Nuri Shaways and the Kuwaiti embassy in the Green Zone in central Baghdad to the bombing of three Katyusha rockets.

And the rise of Islamic Kuwaiti elections recently, said the insurer not influenced by Iraq, and "that the Kuwaiti Parliament looking for common interests between the two countries, and we support the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII of the United Nations, but with taking the benefits to be implemented" in reference to the resolutions of the United Nations, and expressed optimism that the visit of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's visit to Kuwait, one of the solutions to some outstanding issues between the two countries.

It is noteworthy that the UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon called on Iraq, in November 16, 2011, to fulfill its obligations to Kuwait, in particular Security Council resolution No. (833) on the delineation of the border to get out of the penalty provisions of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, the Council also decided International Security in the month of December 2010, to keep the immunity to Iraqi funds and the extension of the deposit of Iraqi oil revenues into the Development Fund of Iraq to the United Nations to the end of the year 2011, which is a continuation of the policy of imposing sanctions against Iraq under Chapter VII.

http://translate.goo...ew%26id%3D59723

Is this ambassador taking chapter 7 papers, documentation to the GOI/CBI? No. He’s not the one to do that. The UN is or the Authors of the Plan. It will be taken care of when the time comes. More than likely this will be done privately. Or it has been done and they have already raised the value of their currency and we are about to see the evidence of it.

But never ever forget no Chapter 7, until they RI/RV/RD and raise the value of their currency! Period! Frank holds to this. Yes, Kuwait has a lot of debt. Kuwait will also benefit from Iraq being released as it will rise up their economy as well. Kuwait is eager to lift chapter 7 family. Everyone is about to make money. It’s not that blood is thicker than family or water is thicker than blood. It’s not a matter of making up and shaking hand and crossing borders and saying, “I love ya”. No, it’s a love to make money. Not all that we read and see is about our investment. But for the Kuwaitis come out say they are ready to lift chapter 7 and for them to send their Ambassador back at this point in time…IS HUGE! That’s just one of the articles.

Yes, Talibani said some bad things about Kuwait a couple weeks ago. But what do we expect him to say. It’s a calculated move in Frank’s opinion. It was to establish a stance with Kuwait. And it looks like it worked. Kuwait has said now look, we are in agreement. It doesn’t have to be a unanimous decision; if it’s 51% then that’s good enough for us. We did and we have agreed within ourselves that it’s time to tell the UN/US that it’s time for Iraq to be removed from Chapter 7. Finito! Done! This is a very sensitive Arabic issue family. It’s like pouring lemon juice on a razor cut between these countries. When they poured the juice on the cut with this vote, wow, did it set off a lot of reactions? Not only within but around them because it’s going to be for good and they know it. Take the lemon with the sugar and make lemonade out of it because they are about to make money; because of this approval about raising Chapter 7. When they poured the lemon juice on the cut with regard to the voting on this, there was NO screaming from any Arabic nation or from within themselves. Are the Arab nations finally standing around together for a common purpose?

The success of this vote or agreement will cancel the need for Maliki to have to visit Kuwait…but watch him still…go.

Another article. Number two article from Kuwait.

by Toyvp » February 13th, 2012, 9:45 am •

Kuwaiti Ambassador's (range): We support the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII: 13-02-2012 10:33 Date: Monday 02/13/2012 10:33

Baghdad / term

Kuwait confirmed its desire to resolve the outstanding problems with Iraq, while she hoped his exit from Chapter VII of the United Nations.. He announced the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Iraq to the insured, yesterday, on his return to Baghdad and directly about his duties after seven months of his departure, and when he said that his return was for administrative reasons, pointed out that a return is not tied to the relations between the two countries.

He said as soon as the insured Link to Baghdad in a special statement (range) yesterday, "The decision to participate in Summit in Baghdad taken by the Kuwaiti government for a long time and had informed Baghdad that. He insured that "the Emir of Kuwait in favor of convening the Arab summit in Baghdad, and will seek to make it a success." The Kuwaiti Ambassador in Iraq to the insured had left, in the July 12, 2011, the capital Baghdad on his way to his country after his complex prime minister and the home of Deputy Prime Minister Ruz Nuri Shaways and the Kuwaiti embassy in the Green Zone in central Baghdad to the bombing of three Katyusha rockets. And the rise of Islamic Kuwaiti elections recently, said the insurer not influenced by Iraq, and "that the Kuwaiti Parliament looking for common interests between the two countries, and we support the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII of the United Nations, but with taking the benefits to be implemented" in reference to the resolutions of the United Nations, and expressed optimism that the visit of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's visit to Kuwait, one of the solutions to some outstanding issues between the two countries. It is noteworthy that the UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon called on Iraq, in November 16, 2011, to fulfill its obligations to Kuwait, in particular Security Council resolution No. (833) on the delineation of the border to get out of the penalty provisions of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, the Council also decided International Security in the month of December 2010, to keep the immunity to Iraqi funds and the extension of the deposit of Iraqi oil revenues into the Development Fund of Iraq to the United Nations to the end of the year 2011, which is a continuation of the policy of imposing sanctions against Iraq under Chapter VII.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ ... eJGoVLsluw

The ambassador is returning because his country is about to make money. And for other reasons…oh look says the Irish Setter that points. Do your very best family to remember Frank’s “key words”. Key words for the family from Frank and his Team are extremely important for us. EXTREMELY important! Frank was about to read the 3rd article for us but Frank said he is going to dismiss the 3rd article at this time and instead…POINT… Frank asks us all…ARE WE READY…FAMILY?

Frank reads beginning of 3rd article, US Admiral warns Iran…WE ARE READY! That was today (actually, now yesterday) family. That is HUGE intel! May as well have our President tell us that they are about to change our tax bracket for capital gains from 15% to 20% for the wealthy. They might as well tell us that the 2012 US budget is about to come out. The citizens of Iraq are worried about their county’s budget not coming out on time to help them. They are worried about their future. But Frank doesn’t think so.

Instead, Frank gives us the #1 post from today; an old article from back 2003. When Frank read this way back then he read and scanned and looked and was like, what in the world are you kidding me? They are going to do the Marshall Plan in Iraq? When? Who? What? Really? We are going in with Coalition forces? This must be the Marshall Plan being put into effect for this millennium; this decade. Once he was convinced of what he read and researched, he went out in 2004 and purchased his dinar.

Post by walkingstick » February 13th, 2012, 1:26 pm • Page 17

HISTORY BEHIND IRAQ'S 2003 CURRENCY EXCHANGE

Last impressive article…The national investments have confirmed that the cooperate world has confidence in the Iraqi banks. You tie all these things together, if you weave these things together, you will have a beautiful tapestry that sets in the West.

by mary cooper » February 13th, 2012, 6:34 am •

National investment confirms that the corporate world has confidence in Iraqi banks

13/02/2012 11:44

Baghdad, 13 February (aknews) – the national investment Commission confirmed that the corporate world has no objection to the performance of Iraqi banks, saying it had decided to reopen the investment for the construction of 100 housing units in each of the governorates of Basra and Mosul. The Economic Committee were invited last week to provide banking facilities for foreign investment companies

The head of the Investment Authority, Sami al-Araji, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the investment companies in Iraq does not have any problem in the work of banks."

If the national investments, basically representing the world trades and companies; especially those that have already signed contracts with Iraq, are confirming that the corporate world now have confidence with the banks of Iraq; notice they didn’t say they didn’t say they had confidence in the IQD, they could have said this very easily and defined it within the article. But the vehicle; phase 1 is established. Now phase 2, to put someone in that vehicle to drive it into the future; what would that be? The RV and the lower denominations! The new rate that introduces the lower denoms, with the three zeros lifted to the point that the USD is now lacking in Iraq. And from the hands of the citizens but not from the hands of the banks. This is HUGE!

Frank hopes that we understand what he is telling us and not superficially reading what he is trying to share with us.

Let’s talk about the 2012 budget.

Shabibi tells the GOI they cannot use one single IQD, they cannot use one single toilet paper valued note, they cannot use one single used toilet paper, one-ply IQD note until you pass the budget. He said park it. Because spending has it has a red light in front of it at the intersection or your needs; your budget GOI. But the key here family, the key; here is that there is a bona fide budget evident. They can’t spend a penny from the budget until they pass their budget!

Frank isn’t saying their budget is passed, it still needs the third reading but there is a living, breathing budget for 2012 and it’s awaiting a rate. Shabibi made it clear they can’t use this budget until they PASS this budget. This coordinates the GOI with the CBI and then Shabibi will allow them to use the new rate! But you have already passed the laws that will activate the new budget. See how it works. The key here is there is a TRUE budget for 2012…coming…To a GOI near you! But it’s breached. Yet it’s not the CBI that needs a C-section…it’s the GOI that has to grow up. They move slower than glaciers. As we told you before, the ball (rate) is back in the CBI court’s side. That’s why they control it from the CBI to the GOI now.

March 29th what is it? The Arab Summit. Today they had a National Conference. Which was a meeting to determine what they are going to do at the Arab Summit in Baghdad on 3/29. They just wasted time. In reality they already know what they are going to do and that it’s going to be held on the 29th.

Today they came out and said they are going to have 3 presidents that are going to be there. Who cares? We know the 3 presidents; we’ve already talked about this last week. Fine. Let them be there. We have more important questions to ask about this summit.

Frank says Z’s morning analysis. Frank applauds his SC’s team. Z took notice of something very important, sort of, that Frank noticed. Z didn’t come out and say exactly what Frank was thinking but he touched on it in his post.

Family, key words, what did we say December was? Jan was ? Dec. was our month to learn and know. Jan was their month to tell us. Now Frank wishes to purpose if they wish to tell us something on March 29th and impress these Arab leaders, by the way who’s going to be there? Well we know that Kuwait is going to be there, who hoo! Ok, who else, we have about 15 other Arab leaders that will be here coming from other nations around them coming to Baghdad. Wow, that is impressive.

But someone called and asked Frank, can other leaders come to this summit? Like the US president? No, he won’t leave our soil. Notice he hasn’t gone anywhere in a long time and he won’t. What do you mean other leaders? Besides our President could, Germany, Italy. Oh you mean other countries having troubles and more than likely their troubles are going to be over very soon if these all these currencies who like a spinal cord are all connected together. Yeah, do you think they would be there? Frank says no. No? Nah they won’t be there. This is for the Arabs their countries their people. Their area, their growth, their pride. Nah, nah, you’re not going to find “others” at this summit. We may have representation from our military, our embassy, our presence, but no. That’s why Kuwait is showing up and returning to their embassy and they aren’t coming back for administrative duties and not have anything to do between the two countries. Then why are you going to the Arab summit on 3/29?

No nothing to do with other countries, other nations, not even the Authors of the Plan; but they said they are going to introduce phase 2, that is the lifting of the value of the IQD rate with the removal of the three zeros, and bringing out the lower denominations at the Muk-lah, the Arabic word for the ‘start of”, “the beginning of” 2012. Will they fulfill that promise? March 29th is about as close to a nano-second as you can get to the end of the Muk-lah of 2012.

The citizens have already signed up for 2 permits to start protesting in case they don’t get this done by that time. But Z noticed that in their January they will have accomplished their budget. It just needs a 3rd reading. That just means the budget needs established.

In their January they established their National Conference date. In their January 15th we may learn even more. Two days from now. Keep looking in that direction Z and the rest of the SCs. They did a lot in Jan. that is going to be reflected or be seen in the coming months. I always look to the 1st and the 15th of the month, now we only have 2; we have the 15th of this month and we have the 1st and 15th of next month. It’s an opportune time to release the rate isn’t it? That is when you release them isn’t’ it. You can see that on the UN Exchange Rate page can’t you. The IMF would be glad to demonstrate they put it on their CBI site. Well if they did that on one of these opportune times, the 15th the 1st or 15th of March, then on the 29th of March, the last nano-second of the Muk-lah of 2012, well, they would have MUCH to celebrate wouldn’t they family?

Bluestar comes on the call. Frank says if we look at everything lately it’s just beautiful. Qatar is coming to the Arab summit. Bluestar reads an article and poses the question as to whether this transition phase in Kuwait in forming their gov’t is being used as a possible barter chip to bring the countries closer together. Frank says he’s not worried about it. Kuwait agreed, voted, on working Iraq on lifting chapter 7. How did they go about doing it? There were ripples made. Yes, there is opposition. But no one cried wolf when they spoke up NOW.

Another article the house of reps discussing budget held a hearing on Tuesday. Their agenda is to discuss the draft of the law and postponed until 2/14. This meeting, the budget. Frank has mentioned the 20th. With the discussion of the rate and budget, many have speculated in the past about the rate before or after the budget? Frank responds, before. Frank says please notice what he’s already hinted to. Let’s pay attention to the 15th. Tomorrow. Why? If they release the rate that would be perfect for the budget to come forth on the 20th. Why 5 days before Frank asks Bluestar? Frank says no real reason, he and team do have information and there might have been an article even, that they want to have the budget done possibly by the 20th; the third meeting and announce it.

Bluestar recalls a conversation with Delta on a call, that they could read and implement the budget without the rate. Oh sure says Frank, it’s their budget they can do with it what they want, but they better announce it if they want it to have international recognition.

Bluestar poses a worst case scenario that they do pass the budget around say the 20th and they don’t have the rate changed by then, what does Frank see for us then as possible next steps? Frank says he would look for them to announce it on the 15th of next month just before the 29th is the only last viable option. If not, we have been misled or they were not able to accomplish what they told us they were going to accomplish and that is phase 2 by the first part of this year. Frank says he’s not going to worry about it. If they introduce the budget with the 1166 rate at the 3rd reading around the 20th, he says just because they read it and pass it with 1166 rate doesn’t mean that it’s going to stay that way.

Remember they are separate entities the CBI and GOI. If the CBI says guess what, I’m satisfied with you GOI because I’m satisfied with my banking systems and our international status and relationship, so, we’ll go ahead and pass this, I’ll move the rate to 1000:1 and then make it 1:1 and you can get to work and start spending the budget, then bring in everybody and start investing.

Frank and Bluestar agree they have to do something before the Arab summit or it will be very embarrassing for them amongst their Arab brethren.

Bluestar says Delta has often referenced the 1st or 15th as possible dates because these are the UN posting of exchange rate dates.

Bluestar hypothesizes about this possibly being so complicated and predicated to occur along with many other currencies that what if Iraq is ready but these other countries are not; would this mess up the basket or keep Iraq from doing this at this time. Frank states the only other Arab countries that might have not wanted this until now was the Kurds and Kuwait. Frank states to notice how all others have been sterilized.

Blustar asks about Iran and Saudi Arabia who may see Iraq as a threat to their oil infrastructures. Frank is worried about Iran, they are being positioned. As far as SA the always complain. They were the first. But we will take care of them; there are other ways to satiate them.

Bluestar asks about Obama allocating funds for Basra and Port Al-Fala that just occurred. Frank says he doesn’t know it was brought up at his Team’s meetings. Frank thanks Bluestar for letting him know about Qatar coming to the Arab summit as it was an interesting and good piece of news.

Frank talks to some newbies.

Frank thanks the family for prayers over the weekend.

Please pray for Hannah Kelley who was accidently shot by a gun that went off on the other side of a wall at the church that accidently went off. She is the daughter of the pastor of that church.

Frank explains his avatar that the changes of his avatar have meaning for his Team.

Bluestar comes back on with just released info that as soon as Kuwait has their gov’t setup which was just voted on and put in place that Maliki is rumored to go over and asks about Maliki going to see Kuwait to make things official about Chapter 7. Frank says that Maliki won’t’ have to go back and visit the Kurds because they are happy right now with everything. Maliki had a trip scheduled to go to Kuwait doesn’t have to go because of the actions that have occurred, but watch…he will go over…anyway. Frank believes after that visit, we should see Chapter 7 lifted.

Oil is at $100…we need to see it stay there.

Citizens of Iraq ask Maliki where their rights are in article – citizens are the blood of the nation – they are not the enemy; don’t take our money and lively-hoods and hope away – This was Frank’s motivated to do his skit at the beginning of the call tonight.

Inflation is our best friend. Frank believes inflation it is now at 11%+

The Iraqi traders are hustling dinar off of everyone right now. This is huge.

Privatization – CBI says that their markets are to deal in privatization. This is huge! We need to understand how important that is! The CBI is telling the business of Iraq to become privatized. Accountable, responsible, you’re on your own, do your thing, make it work. Wow! What’s more impressive? The IMF told the CBI to tell their markets this. And it is now being told to the markets of Iraq.

Are you ready?

US Admiral says we are ready! …hint…hint…hint…to a certain country…

Frank encourages everyone to perform proper stewardship of this blessing when it occurs and we will surely be blessed for doing so.

Frank takes a few calls and answers questions.

Frank brings our attention to all the evidence and news we are seeing at this point of time compared to last year.

Frank allures to the correlation between our budgets showing up around same time that Iraq’s is going to. There seems to be some symbiotic relationship between them.

Frank-O-Meter >>> 9.999999999

White Alert

• Upvote 7

Holy $&*#, I don't have the attention span to read the whole post, but 9.999 sounds good to me, thanks for the post.

Holy $&*# Batman! Tony, I could only read the other 0.001.... so, I'll trust you and Thug on the rest! :blink:

• Upvote 3